Author Topic: Biden showing more symptoms . . .  (Read 123608 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Biden showing more symptoms . . .
« Reply #1175 on: September 06, 2023, 11:05:10 AM »
This also apparently happened hours after the press secretary Garak Wannabe made the big announcement that Biden would be re-implementing some masking requirements and that he himself would be masking at all times when indoors and/or around people.

FIFY

Don't take that as an insult to the character Garak, he was highly intelligent and had a sense of honor. Things sorely missing in the current press secretary. Also Garak's lies, when his life wasn't on the line, were more of a game to Garak

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #1176 on: September 06, 2023, 02:41:30 PM »
This also apparently happened hours after the press secretary made the big announcement that Biden would be re-implementing some masking requirements and that he himself would be masking at all times when indoors and/or around people.

Biden and his cronies can eat *expletive deleted*it and bark at the moon.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #1177 on: September 06, 2023, 02:47:23 PM »
But guys, masking worked so well last time!

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1178 on: September 11, 2023, 10:04:50 PM »
Still making up stories

President Biden claimed Monday, without evidence, that he stood at Ground Zero in New York City viewing the damage from the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks just one day later, despite records showing he was in Washington, D.C. that day.

"Ground Zero in New York — I remember standing there the next day and looking at the building. I felt like I was looking through the gates of Hell, it looked so devastating because the way you could — from where you could stand," Biden said during his speech at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson in Anchorage, Alaska marking the devastating acts of terrorism 22 years ago.

However, according to C-SPAN coverage of U.S. Senate proceedings on September 12, 2001, Biden was in Washington, D.C. and gave a speech on the floor of the Senate. Records show the Senate met in the morning, and a classified briefing was held for all senators that afternoon at 2:00 p.m. ET.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-claims-without-evidence-he-was-at-ground-zero-day-after-9-11-attacks
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #1179 on: September 12, 2023, 08:09:15 AM »
And of course 99% of the media - including the Big 3 broadcast networks - are militantly incurious about the verity of ANYTHING Biden says, no matter how outrageous.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #1180 on: September 12, 2023, 02:05:20 PM »
The "Fact Checkers" have came right out and said they will not fact check him.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #1181 on: September 12, 2023, 03:52:49 PM »
The "Fact Checkers" have came right out and said they will not fact check him.

There's no need to fact check Biden. It's safe to assume that every word out of his mouth is a lie.

God save the Queen, Man.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1182 on: September 13, 2023, 03:58:22 PM »
Biden Comforts 9/11 Victims By Telling About The Time He Was Playing Jenga And His Tower Fell Down
https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-comforts-911-victims-by-telling-about-the-time-he-was-playing-jenga-and-his-tower-fell-down
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1183 on: September 15, 2023, 09:20:12 AM »
Is he led the charge up San Juan Hill next?

President Joe Biden made a bizarre claim in a speech that he'd taught political theory at an Ivy League university - despite only serving there as a visiting fellow and honorary professor.

Biden, at 80, the nation's oldest-ever president, was speaking at Prince George Community College in Maryland Thursday for an economic address he meant to contrast what he calls 'Bidenomics' with the police of predecessor Donald Trump.

At one point, however, the president turned his speech to a common theme, that Democracy is 'under attack' when he suddenly discussed his time at the University of Pennsylvania.

'We got to fight for it,' Biden said. ''I taught at the University of Pennsylvania for four years and I used to teach political theory. And folks, you always hear, every generation has to fight for Democracy.'

However, while Biden served from 2017 to 2019 as the Benjamin Franklin Presidential Professor of the Practice, there is no record of him teaching classes.

Joe Biden is slammed for lying that he taught political theory at the University of Pennsylvania for four years - despite serving as honorary professor for two and never teaching a single class
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12521001/Joe-Biden-Pennsylvania-professor-lie.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1184 on: September 20, 2023, 08:08:36 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #1185 on: September 21, 2023, 08:30:04 AM »
I started this thread over 3 years ago, and even though Joe is probably medicated up to his eyebrows . . . he's getting visibly worse all the time.

I find it very disturbing that everyone around him - and most of the legacy media - is covering for him. He's not the nice guy next door or a shopkeeper at the corner tailor shop - he's PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES and COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE U.S. ARMED FORCES! Responsible for the safety and well being of 330+ Million Americans, and ostensibly the leader of the Free World.

It's worrisome that so many people - from BOTH parties as well as most of the media - refuse to acknowledge his obvious mental decline. This isn't funny any more. (It actually never was.)

=(
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1186 on: September 22, 2023, 08:45:08 AM »
Congressional Black Caucus?
Meh, close enough

Biden praises wrong group during speech at Congressional Hispanic Caucus' annual gala
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-praises-wrong-group-speech-congressional-hispanic-caucus-gala
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1187 on: September 26, 2023, 06:52:07 PM »
To Avoid Embarrassing Falls, Aides Will Now Transport Biden Using Presidential Hand Truck
https://babylonbee.com/news/to-avoid-embarrassing-falls-aides-will-now-transport-biden-strapped-to-presidential-hand-truck
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1188 on: September 27, 2023, 06:49:54 PM »
FBI Arrests Air Force One Stairs For Plot To Assassinate Biden
https://babylonbee.com/news/fbi-arrests-air-force-one-stairs-for-plot-to-assassinate-biden
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1189 on: September 28, 2023, 09:15:13 AM »
Biden comes for a visit and everyone hides

Brent Scher
@BrentScher
Maybe coincidence, but this is wild.

As Biden landed in Arizona tonight, the state was forced to designate its GOP Treasurer Kimberly Yee the temporary governor.

She's 4th in line of succession behind Dem Gov, Dem Sec of State, and Dem AG, who seem to have all left the state.
https://twitter.com/BrentScher/status/1707248971897331849?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

You guys ... the Katie Hobbs 'not being governor' situation is even WEIRDER than we thought
https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/09/28/katie-hobbs-situation-gets-weirder-n2387858
- Calvin and Hobbes

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #1190 on: September 28, 2023, 06:15:34 PM »
Have any of you heard on the news that "Brain Dead" is having to take "walking therapy" in the hope they can improve his mobility and avoid falls?  One of the things they are supposed to work on is getting the Zombie to pick his feet up and not slide them the way he has been doing of late.  :facepalm:
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #1191 on: September 28, 2023, 06:31:26 PM »
Have any of you heard on the news that "Brain Dead" is having to take "walking therapy" in the hope they can improve his mobility and avoid falls?  One of the things they are supposed to work on is getting the Zombie to pick his feet up and not slide them the way he has been doing of late.  :facepalm:

That ol' thorazine shuffle.

---edit to add---

https://rumble.com/v3k3q4o-joe-biden-performs-the-thorazine-shuffle.html
« Last Edit: September 29, 2023, 10:48:19 AM by lee n. field »
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #1192 on: September 28, 2023, 06:40:58 PM »
Have any of you heard on the news that "Brain Dead" is having to take "walking therapy" ...

"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1193 on: October 05, 2023, 03:15:47 PM »
This *expletive deleted*ing family needs to be banned from having dogs. I feel so sorry for these poor dogs.

https://twitchy.com/coucy/2023/10/05/biden-dog-taken-away-n2388161
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #1194 on: October 05, 2023, 04:10:49 PM »
This *expletive deleted*ing family needs to be banned from having dogs. I feel so sorry for these poor dogs.

https://twitchy.com/coucy/2023/10/05/biden-dog-taken-away-n2388161

Humping the veep's leg again?
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1195 on: October 05, 2023, 04:15:31 PM »
Like I said before dogs often take after their owners
- Calvin and Hobbes

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #1196 on: October 05, 2023, 05:12:17 PM »
Look how his kid turned out,  it'67⁶s not surprising that the dogs have issues.  ;)

bob

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #1197 on: October 05, 2023, 07:06:29 PM »
Look how his kid turned out,  it'67⁶s not surprising that the dogs have issues.  ;)

The dogs are snorting cocaine too??

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1198 on: October 05, 2023, 07:35:15 PM »

bob

The dogs are snorting cocaine too??

Now the question is did they lied about it on a 4473?
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #1199 on: October 05, 2023, 09:14:26 PM »
Now the question is did they lied about it on a 4473?

... and that's how it got into the White House ...  at least officially ...