Author Topic: Biden showing more symptoms . . .  (Read 123588 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Biden showing more symptoms . . .
« Reply #1250 on: January 27, 2024, 11:30:27 PM »
I think Biden was only ever moderately intelligent, and is now struggling with obvious cognitive decline. But my immediate reaction to hardhatgate is that Biden was wearing the hat backwards because he thought it would be funny.

What's really funny is that Snopes tried to claim he was wearing it correctly, but they were (I guess) shamed into correcting themselves.

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2024/01/27/snopes-should-have-consulted-oilfield-rando-for-this-simple-hard-hat-explainer-n2392265
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1251 on: January 28, 2024, 07:02:32 AM »
I think Biden was only ever moderately intelligent, and is now struggling with obvious cognitive decline. But my immediate reaction to hardhatgate is that Biden was wearing the hat backwards because he thought it would be funny.

What's really funny is that Snopes tried to claim he was wearing it correctly, but they were (I guess) shamed into correcting themselves.

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2024/01/27/snopes-should-have-consulted-oilfield-rando-for-this-simple-hard-hat-explainer-n2392265

That's what I thought about Biden. As a kid in the oil patch, I remember guys doing the backwards thing with their hardhats to look cool. At least until the safety guy came through.  :laugh:

The bigger story is the Snopes gaslighting. Especially since I would bet real money that no one at Snopes has worn, or even knows anyone that has ever worn a hardhat.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #1252 on: January 28, 2024, 09:30:15 AM »
Biden is a front man and a fall guy if needed. An empty shell who sold his soul years ago.

Whoever is running things hates you so much they won't even bother putting a marginally convincing person up as a front. They are so psychopathic they enjoy the humiliation sane citizens feel having him as "president".

The uniparty has been enacting the opposite policies the public has been clamoring for since before I even was old enough to vote. The mask came off completely with the Trump presidency. All he wanted to do was shore up things and keep the con going. Even that was a bridge too far.   

This is a controlled demolition of the USA. Probably nothing we can do about it except try and insulate ourselves from the worst effects.

A year, 2 years, a decade? Longer? Who knows but the writing is on the wall. What was America will cease to exist as we knew it or imagined it to be in our delusion.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #1253 on: January 28, 2024, 09:31:16 AM »
RNC Research
@RNCResearch
A VERY confused Joe Biden starts absolutely SCREAMING as he recounts the recycled "suckers and losers" hoax — slurring the entire way.

The man is NOT well. 😳
https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1751409035222425859
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1255 on: January 29, 2024, 09:13:16 AM »

- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #1256 on: January 30, 2024, 08:14:59 PM »
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #1257 on: January 30, 2024, 09:14:57 PM »
That's what I thought about Biden. As a kid in the oil patch, I remember guys doing the backwards thing with their hardhats to look cool. At least until the safety guy came through.  :laugh:

The bigger story is the Snopes gaslighting. Especially since I would bet real money that no one at Snopes has worn, or even knows anyone that has ever worn a hardhat.

I still occasionally see someone on a hardhat site wearing the shell backward -- but they do it intentionally, and when doing it they put the suspension harness in the shell backwards.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #1258 on: January 31, 2024, 05:01:47 AM »
I still occasionally see someone on a hardhat site wearing the shell backward -- but they do it intentionally, and when doing it they put the suspension harness in the shell backwards.

Welders. Can't use a hardhat attached shield with the lid worn correctly,  Can't remove lid to use real weld shield.  I don't weld on site a lot and the company hasn't coughed up a hard hat shield so I just wait until the safety guy is gone and ditch the lid.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #1259 on: February 04, 2024, 10:11:25 AM »
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #1260 on: February 04, 2024, 10:21:34 AM »

Seems appropriate.  I wonder if he's getting his 10%?
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #1261 on: February 04, 2024, 09:34:33 PM »
Someone PLEASE fact check this and find it TRUE!!!
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #1262 on: February 05, 2024, 07:57:36 AM »

Those also aren’t workers. Clean safety vests and business casual clothing.

At my company you can tell who are the workers and who are not by that fact as well. The office dwellers get issued a personalized safety vest with their name on it when they wear over their button up shirts and polos.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

griz

• friend
« Reply #1263 on: February 05, 2024, 11:29:48 AM »
Those also aren’t workers. Clean safety vests and business casual clothing.

That's the way it was where I worked too.  If everybody in the pic had on a matching vest, hard hat, and safety glasses, they were there for the photo and nothing else.  I can honestly say I've never been to a site where work was being done and all the PPE matched.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #1264 on: February 05, 2024, 11:38:31 AM »
Someone PLEASE fact check this and find it TRUE!!!
Snopes says it's not true, the phone number is supposedly that of the U.S. embassy if dialed from within Russia. (Of course, Snopes backpedaled on the Biden hardhat story, so who knows for sure?)

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-dementia-ad/
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #1265 on: February 05, 2024, 01:11:48 PM »
Snopes says it's not true, the phone number is supposedly that of the U.S. embassy if dialed from within Russia. (Of course, Snopes backpedaled on the Biden hardhat story, so who knows for sure?)

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/biden-dementia-ad/

Seeing how the country code for Russia is 7, I doubt this is the number to the US Embassy in Russia.8 is the code for China. The whole thing may be fake, but not why Snopes said.

bob

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #1266 on: February 05, 2024, 01:14:06 PM »
Seeing how the country code for Russia is 7, I doubt this is the number to the US Embassy in Russia.

bob

Read it again.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #1267 on: February 05, 2024, 03:28:51 PM »
Seeing how the country code for Russia is 7, I doubt this is the number to the US Embassy in Russia.8 is the code for China. The whole thing may be fake, but not why Snopes said.

bob

8 is the how you dial long distance in Russia, or at least it was when I was there.

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #1268 on: February 05, 2024, 03:42:51 PM »
Biden is a front man and a fall guy if needed. An empty shell who sold his soul years ago.

Whoever is running things hates you so much they won't even bother putting a marginally convincing person up as a front. They are so psychopathic they enjoy the humiliation sane citizens feel having him as "president".

The uniparty has been enacting the opposite policies the public has been clamoring for since before I even was old enough to vote. The mask came off completely with the Trump presidency. All he wanted to do was shore up things and keep the con going. Even that was a bridge too far.   

This is a controlled demolition of the USA. Probably nothing we can do about it except try and insulate ourselves from the worst effects.

A year, 2 years, a decade? Longer? Who knows but the writing is on the wall. What was America will cease to exist as we knew it or imagined it to be in our delusion.

https://ourcountryourchoice.com/
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1269 on: February 06, 2024, 07:31:17 AM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

HankB

• friend
« Reply #1270 on: February 06, 2024, 09:49:14 AM »
Brandon sees dead people (and mixes up their nationality):

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-tells-crowd-he-recently-met-mitterand-former-french-president-who-died-1996
EVERYONE who speaks in public will make an occasional mistake. But when a person screws up nearly every single time he makes public comments . . . there's a problem.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Opportunity

« Reply #1271 on: February 06, 2024, 10:18:22 AM »

bob

Yes, that's true - you can call this number within Russia - this is number of US Embassy in Moscow. Someone's joke ))

WLJ

• friends
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1273 on: February 06, 2024, 06:48:51 PM »
Of course the Babylon Bee wasn't about to let the above get by them without a shot

Biden Touts Productive Climate Change Meeting With French Leader Napoleon Bonaparte
https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-touts-productive-climate-change-meeting-with-french-leader-napoleon-bonaparte
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #1274 on: February 08, 2024, 03:22:13 PM »
Turns out he told the same story at some other event, but it was Helmut Kohl this time. (Got the country right, though.)

Both times, he implied that police were killed in the J6 riot.