Author Topic: Biden showing more symptoms . . .  (Read 123398 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Biden showing more symptoms . . .
« Reply #1275 on: February 08, 2024, 03:35:30 PM »
    KJP struggles to explain why the president has repeatedly referred to conversations he's had with dead world leaders in the span of just a few days:

"Look, many people, elected officials, many people, ya know, uh...they tend...uh, they can misspeak sometimes." pic.twitter.com/2wTEPqibcp
    — Townhall.com (@townhallcom) February 8, 2024
https://twitchy.com/dougp/2024/02/08/kjp-tries-to-explain-why-biden-says-hes-met-with-people-who-are-dead-and-makes-it-way-worse-n2392727
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1276 on: February 08, 2024, 06:03:40 PM »
Nothing to see here

"In his interview with our office, Mr. Biden's memory was worse," the report states. "He did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended ('if it was 2013 - when did I stop being Vice President?'), and forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began ('in 2009, am I still Vice President?')."

"He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died," the report continued. "And his memory appeared hazy when describing the Afghanistan debate that was once so important to him. Among other things, he mistakenly said he ‘had a real difference’ of opinion with General Karl Eikenberry, when, in fact, Eikenberry was an ally whom Mr. Biden cited approvingly in his Thanksgiving memo to President Obama."

Biden 'did not remember when he was vice president,' when his son Beau died, during special counsel interviews
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-did-not-remember-when-he-was-vice-president-when-his-son-beau-died-during-special-counsel-interview
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1277 on: February 08, 2024, 06:10:05 PM »
Nothing to see here

Biden 'did not remember when he was vice president,' when his son Beau died, during special counsel interviews
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-did-not-remember-when-he-was-vice-president-when-his-son-beau-died-during-special-counsel-interview

This is really something. He is basically too senile to face charges, but just fine for running the country. So really, WHO EXACTLY IS PULLING THE PUPPET STRINGS? It is clear Biden is just a prop.

https://twitter.com/DanODonnellShow/status/1755691524090630350
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1278 on: February 08, 2024, 06:13:24 PM »
Oh, also, the interview took place after 07OCT, so Biden was distracted with more important things. Also it's a right wing hit job. By Biden's DOJ.  ;/

Next it will be a ruskie plot.

https://twitchy.com/brettt/2024/02/08/obama-bro-tommy-vietor-calls-special-counsels-report-on-biden-a-right-wing-hit-job-n2392739
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #1279 on: February 08, 2024, 06:30:53 PM »
This is really something. He is basically too senile to face charges, but just fine for running the country. So really, WHO EXACTLY IS PULLING THE PUPPET STRINGS? It is clear Biden is just a prop.

https://twitter.com/DanODonnellShow/status/1755691524090630350

It's been obvious since the 2020 D primaries that he's a puppet

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1280 on: February 08, 2024, 06:33:18 PM »
It's been obvious since the 2020 D primaries that he's a puppet

He was as sharp as a bowling ball while VP. He was VP right? I keep forgetting. Did I ever tell you the story about my cat dying in Iraq?
- Calvin and Hobbes

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #1281 on: February 08, 2024, 06:45:46 PM »
Da latest: https://twitter.com/redsteeze/status/1755688869297598516/photo/1

Lets see of I can hotlink the pic.

In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1282 on: February 08, 2024, 06:51:47 PM »
In come the excuses

President Biden said Thursday that he struggled to remember certain key dates during his interviews with Special Counsel Robert Hur as a result of the ongoing Israel-Hamas war.

Biden told reporters that he was "handling an international crisis" at the time of his interviews with federal investigators shortly after Hur released his 345-page report Thursday detailing the findings in his investigation into the president's handling of classified documents. In the report, Hur noted that Biden's memory failed him in multiple instances, saying the president forgot when he was vice president and when his son Beau died.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-white-house-blame-israel-war-forgetting-basic-facts-during-special-counsel-interviews

I consider that an admittance he can't handle the job
- Calvin and Hobbes

griz

• friend
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1284 on: February 08, 2024, 07:16:43 PM »
Sharpest president in history!
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1285 on: February 08, 2024, 09:36:06 PM »
Calls for the President of Mexico to open the Gaza border.
Egypt, Mexico, meh, same thing

Holy CRAP! Biden's Attempt to Clean Up After the Special Counsel Report Made Things WAY Worse
https://twitchy.com/dougp/2024/02/08/holy-crap-bidens-attempt-to-clean-up-after-the-special-counsel-report-made-things-way-worse-n2392747
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1286 on: February 09, 2024, 12:08:55 AM »
President Mumblebum

President Mumblebum talks to dead people. Can't remember who Hamas are. And now even his own DOJ pack him off to the nursing home! KENNEDY'S head-in-hands conclusion: Biden won't be voted out of the White House - he'll be wheeled out
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13063235/biden-classified-documents-doj-trump-kennedy.html

They're not pulling any punches and there's some real gems in this

It's enough to make French President Mitterand turn over in his grave and gasp 'Sacre bleu!!'
Joe's cerebrum is as useful as a week-old bran muffin.
White House staff would put President Mumblebum on ice for a few days after he stuck his foot in his mouth.

They'd toss him in a hyperbaric chamber, pump him full of teen-athlete blood or stick him like a piñata with vitamin B IVs and wheel him back out there, like a totaled Ford Pinto on a used car lot.
The only thing the White House can do now is lean into this and claim Biden sees ghosts, fire the Secretary of State and tell the American people that the commander-in-chief relies on the advice of Abraham Lincoln, Mahatma Gandhi and Patrick Swayze.
Then, next time Biden gives a speech stick a Ouija board under his liver-spotted hand and people just might buy it.

If there was a single Democrat left in America who wasn't already in a full-blow panic over their feeble front-runner, surely, they're chomping Prozacs like Tic-tac's today.
Who is running this Weekend At Bernie's White House?

We've got Kamala Harris cackling like a witch over a bubbling cauldron of hot word salad, a Secretary of Defense who is hospitalized for days without telling anyone, and a President who – according to his own damned DOJ – cannot be held responsible for his own actions.

Forget 2024!

Beef up on the 25th Amendment folks.

This election may be over before it begins.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry

- Calvin and Hobbes

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #1287 on: February 09, 2024, 12:25:57 AM »
I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Or maybe scream in anger and frustration?  [popcorn]
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #1288 on: February 09, 2024, 01:10:12 AM »
Pray.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

sumpnz

• friend

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #1290 on: February 09, 2024, 04:22:24 AM »
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #1291 on: February 09, 2024, 07:25:13 AM »
We have looked so weak since he was elected and now, we might get the moron he picked for a VP for the top spot. Our enemies are laughing at us.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #1292 on: February 09, 2024, 07:32:43 AM »
Maybe it's just me, but the alleged Bedouin proverb: "I against my brother. I and my brother against my cousin. I, my brother, and my cousin against the world," comes to mind.

I'll criticize Trump or Obama or Clinton or Bushes or Biden for their many faults, but it is not a win for me or for America when the rest of the world does it.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1293 on: February 09, 2024, 08:12:47 AM »
CNN has called Biden's response (the one where he confused Egypt and Mexico) as "poignant".

This is pretty binary at this point. Either he has the cognitive function to face trial, and a trial goes forward, or it's the 25th Amendment. You can't be "mentally incapable" of standing trial while simultaneously being capable enough to run America. I submit that the baseline mental functions necessary to face trial are much, much lower than the mental minimal baselines for being President of the United States.

I don't want to see Kamala there, even for just 10 months, but it is becoming clearer that his mental incapacity is worse than even we have been making fun of in this thread. Which, yeah, maybe it's something that shouldn't be made fun of. My mom went through mental decline like this, but then she didn't have the gall to run for President.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1294 on: February 09, 2024, 09:16:25 AM »
CNN has called Biden's response (the one where he confused Egypt and Mexico) as "poignant".

MSNBC called it "forceful"
- Calvin and Hobbes

Pb

• friend
« Reply #1295 on: February 09, 2024, 09:44:38 AM »
Frankly, I'd rather a Democrat President be a senile moron than shrewd.

I'm just annoyed that the GOP primary voters are picking a semi-incompetent jackass to represent me.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1296 on: February 09, 2024, 09:57:59 AM »
Frankly, I'd rather a Democrat President be a senile moron than shrewd.

That would be great if he wasn't surrounded by...well look at his administration.

I'm just annoyed that the GOP primary voters are picking a semi-incompetent jackass to represent me.

Trump survives because he actually enjoys trading punches with the MSM and the left's political machine meanwhile everyone else they beat to a pulp
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1297 on: February 09, 2024, 10:25:00 AM »
That would be great if he wasn't surrounded by...well look at his administration.

Exactly. If it's a shrewd dude, I at least (mostly) know who is pushing policy. With a puppet like Biden, I really have no idea who all behind the scenes is pulling the strings. Or what combination of people, running the gamut from crazy kid interns pushing extreme leftist stuff on the tiktoks in his name, to previous administration officials.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #1298 on: February 09, 2024, 10:29:31 AM »
I find myself wondering after the Hur Report whether this is the opening gambit for the Democrats removing Biden from office.  The cabinet could use a 25th Amendment challenge to declare him unfit for office.  If it isn't their opening gambit, it certainly provides an avenue for them to do so if the movers and shakers of the party want to do it.
Michelle Obama has reportedly been sounding out potential donors in New York despite claiming she has no interest in being President.  IMHO, the presidency would be hers for the taking.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #1299 on: February 09, 2024, 10:31:27 AM »

This is pretty binary at this point. Either he has the cognitive function to face trial, and a trial goes forward, or it's the 25th Amendment. You can't be "mentally incapable" of standing trial while simultaneously being capable enough to run America. I submit that the baseline mental functions necessary to face trial are much, much lower than the mental minimal baselines for being President of the United States.

Nowhere in the DOJ report does it say he's not capable of standing trial.  It says they think he will "claim" to he forgot things, and the jury will find that believable.  And since the crime requires "willfulness" they don't think they can convict.

We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself
to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning,
elderly man with a poor memory. Based on our direct interactions with and
observations of him, he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identify
reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict
him-by then a former president well into his eighties-of a serious felony that
requires a mental state of willfulness.