Author Topic: Biden showing more symptoms . . .  (Read 123636 times)

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
Re: Biden showing more symptoms . . .
« Reply #1400 on: February 27, 2024, 11:56:13 AM »
If they fasten with velcro, they are old man shoes.
Blog under construction

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #1401 on: February 27, 2024, 12:01:23 PM »
If they fasten with velcro, they are old man shoes.

I started using velcro shoes when I hurt my hand and had trouble with shoe strings.
I've since stuck with velcro shoes because I can put them on faster and with less hassle and they don't come untied.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1402 on: February 27, 2024, 12:09:11 PM »
Headline in Babylon Bee's pay section

Harris Practicing Falling Down Stairs In Case She Needs To Replace Biden
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Pb

• friend
« Reply #1403 on: February 27, 2024, 12:29:50 PM »
I started using velcro shoes when I hurt my hand and had trouble with shoe strings.

I used velcro for years, starting when I had to change in and out of boots when working at the zoo... now I find I prefer elastic shoestrings.  They don't wear out as fast as velcro.

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #1404 on: February 27, 2024, 12:31:53 PM »
The store that I bought my "made in America" work boots at will give me free boot laces as they wear out.
Blog under construction

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #1405 on: February 27, 2024, 01:03:21 PM »
My current set of work boots features the Boa closure.  Highly recommend

https://www.redwingshoes.com/work/families/boa/boa-family-page.html

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #1406 on: February 27, 2024, 05:23:53 PM »
They all know: Italian TV now openly MOCKS our beloved Creepy Joe Biden. 🤨

And they are going to keep doing it. This administration is very weak.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #1408 on: February 28, 2024, 03:20:26 PM »
I've since stuck with velcro shoes because I can put them on faster and with less hassle and they don't come untied.

Peripheral neuropathy - numb and fumbling fingers = Velcro.  :old:  :rofl:
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1409 on: February 29, 2024, 08:01:20 AM »
Apparently Biden is the first President, since cognitive tests were given, who skipped taking the test. Supposedly because his doctor told him he didn't need to. Seems to me that if he were as sharp as a tack, as his people say ("He passes a cognitive test every day working for the American people"), all he would have to do is take and pass the test and shut down the "Dementia Joe" talk.

While the old saying about, "You can tell she's lying because her mouth is moving" applies, the way you can tell KJP is telling a real whopper is that she always shuffles back and forth from foot to foot when she's doing it. As in the video below.

https://twitchy.com/brettt/2024/02/28/kjp-says-president-biden-passes-a-cognitive-test-every-day-n2393425
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1410 on: February 29, 2024, 08:07:29 AM »
McCarthy: He reads from and sticks to cards in private meetings

Former House Speaker Kevin McCarthy revealed for the first time on Wednesday that President Biden uses notecards in private meetings with small groups of people.

"He still has a teleprompter when you meet behind closed doors," McCarthy told "The Bottom Line" co-hosts on FOX Business. "But the teleprompter are cards. I found when I met with him, it would just be a couple of them. He would read from the card."

McCarthy said that it was difficult to "deviate" from Biden during private negotiations, referencing when he spoke with the president on the debt ceiling.

McCarthy details what Biden’s really like behind closed doors: ‘Sticks to the cards’
https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/mccarthy-details-bidens-really-like-behind-closed-doors-sticks-to-cards
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #1411 on: February 29, 2024, 10:45:31 AM »
McCarthy: He reads from and sticks to cards in private meetings

McCarthy details what Biden’s really like behind closed doors: ‘Sticks to the cards’
https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/mccarthy-details-bidens-really-like-behind-closed-doors-sticks-to-cards
I actually do feel bad for the guy now, I wouldn't wish senile dementia on anyone. Anyone.

But sympathy for someone who's mentally impaired DOES NOT mean I want him in a leadership position - of anything, much less the USA.

And that's doubly or triply true when that person was as consistently wrong on policy as Biden was in the decades before the dementia set in.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Kingcreek

• friend
« Reply #1412 on: February 29, 2024, 09:59:14 PM »
People are starting to notice his HUGE pupils when speaking in public. Like his eyes literally look black.
Adderal or something similar and possibly high doses of vitamin B are the suspected performance enhancements.
What we have here is failure to communicate.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1413 on: March 01, 2024, 07:41:36 AM »
People are starting to notice his HUGE pupils when speaking in public. Like his eyes literally look black.
Adderal or something similar and possibly high doses of vitamin B are the suspected performance enhancements.

I seem to recall mentioning them back during the election, maybe during the debate. Made me think he was pumped up with something
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1414 on: March 04, 2024, 08:15:54 AM »
Despite that looking like a real headline, the real MSM have been wording it slightly differently, it's from the BB

Dems Begin To Panic As Biden Not Dead Yet
https://babylonbee.com/news/dems-begin-to-panic-as-biden-not-dead-yet

- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1415 on: March 06, 2024, 07:35:53 AM »
Headline from Babylon Bee's pay section

Public Demands That Biden's Doctor Submit To Cognitive Test
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1416 on: March 06, 2024, 08:08:12 AM »
The moment the drugs wear our.
Yikes

Video at link

The president was wrapping up the launch of a task force to lower the cost of living when he refused to answer any questions from the White House press corps.

'I have a lot of questions. I better not start the questions. I'll get in trouble,' Biden, 81, said, only picking up the microphone halfway through.

Biden then put the microphone down and froze like a deer in headlights for about 15 seconds as reporters shouted questions at him.

The president then muttered something that was inaudible without amplification as everyone left the room

Bumbling Joe Biden freezes for 15 seconds and AGAIN tells press he will 'get in trouble' for taking questions even though White House continues to say he is mentally fit for another term
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13162653/Joe-Biden-freezes-tells-press-trouble-taking-questions-Donald-Trump-Super-Tuesday.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1417 on: March 06, 2024, 08:12:33 AM »
This is the guy who said that his new strategy is to go for Trump's jugular.

More bad info from his team. I think they figure that by doing the same kind of name calling that Trump does, they will rattle him. I guess they sort of will, but Trump's response to that stuff is to double down on return volleys, and without a script, Biden is going to look pretty dumb when he freezes up at their first debate after Trump goes mean girl on him.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

HankB

• friend
« Reply #1418 on: March 06, 2024, 08:34:30 AM »
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1419 on: March 06, 2024, 01:25:52 PM »
Babylon Bee

Biden Congratulates His Opponent On A Hard-Fought Primary Race
https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-congratulates-his-opponent-on-a-hard-fought-primary-race

At publishing time, Biden had reportedly asked White House insiders if it would be possible to replace Kamala Harris with the man he just shook hands with on stage.
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #1420 on: March 06, 2024, 01:30:13 PM »
This is the guy who said that his new strategy is to go for Trump's jugular.

More bad info from his team. I think they figure that by doing the same kind of name calling that Trump does, they will rattle him. I guess they sort of will, but Trump's response to that stuff is to double down on return volleys, and without a script, Biden is going to look pretty dumb when he freezes up at their first debate after Trump goes mean girl on him.

Last week Biden: "Our politics has gotten too mean, Jack. Bring back civility!"

Current week Biden: "Gonna go for the jugular, man!"
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1421 on: March 07, 2024, 09:51:22 AM »
SOTU speech is tonight.
Bets on how many glitches we see?
- Calvin and Hobbes

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #1422 on: March 07, 2024, 10:06:27 AM »
Kinda surprised Biden isn't returning to the old way of having his staff deliver a letter to congress.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #1423 on: March 07, 2024, 10:07:29 AM »
SOTU speech is tonight.

I wonder if his performance will be so bad that it finally pushes the Democrat party to replace him on the ballot?
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

fifth_column

• friend
« Reply #1424 on: March 07, 2024, 10:24:48 AM »
SOTU speech is tonight.

I predict a flawless deep fake performance.
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht