Author Topic: Biden showing more symptoms . . .  (Read 123402 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Biden showing more symptoms . . .
« Reply #1425 on: March 07, 2024, 10:36:05 AM »
I predict a flawless deep fake performance.

I don't want to put my tinfoil on, and someone correct me if I'm misremembering, but I think he has done better in his SOTUs than any of his other speeches. Whether through scripts, earpieces, or whatnot. It seems like if they can focus him to not going off script in any way, his stumbles less. Which is a pretty big negative, IMO. If the leader of a country can't go off the cuff, it means he can't think on his feet.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #1426 on: March 07, 2024, 10:57:09 AM »
Well it's off to a promising start 
I'm hoping it's fake, Please let this be fake

https://twitter.com/ChayaRaichik10/status/1765664748677283872/photo/1

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #1427 on: March 07, 2024, 03:57:37 PM »
Well it's off to a promising start 
I'm hoping it's fake, Please let this be fake

https://twitter.com/ChayaRaichik10/status/1765664748677283872/photo/1

Won't load despite multiple tries.
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1428 on: March 07, 2024, 03:58:54 PM »
Looks like it was taken down
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #1429 on: March 07, 2024, 04:31:25 PM »
Do you have your Biden bingo card?

"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1430 on: March 07, 2024, 04:38:18 PM »
I was just searching for some
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1431 on: March 07, 2024, 07:32:36 PM »
10 Achievements Biden Will Cover Tonight During The State Of The Union
https://babylonbee.com/news/10-achievements-biden-will-cover-tonight-during-the-state-of-the-union
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1432 on: March 07, 2024, 08:24:07 PM »
Collin Rugg
@CollinRugg
BREAKING: Pro-Palestine protesters are blocking President Biden's motorcade ahead of the State of the Union Address as reported by @ScooterCasterNY
https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1765905989973561596
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1434 on: March 07, 2024, 09:15:08 PM »
I was thinking an excuse for him to not show up
- Calvin and Hobbes

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #1435 on: March 08, 2024, 12:28:08 AM »
Unfortunately he did show up (he got there a little late but maybe that's normal)  He told a few lies about how great everything is, and gave an hour long campaign speech.  He talked about Trump a lot.  He did a good job with the delivery.  He was even prepared for Marjorie Taylor Greene's outburst. 

His pupils were dilated; I wonder what drugs he was on.
"It's good, though..."

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #1436 on: March 09, 2024, 01:02:18 AM »

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #1437 on: March 09, 2024, 09:11:17 AM »
Biden crashes and burns again.  ""Pennsylvania, I have a message for you: send me to Congress!"

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/03/08/joe-bidens-upper-wears-off-leading-to-an-absolutely-disastrous-appearance-in-pa-n2171136

edited to add:  I should have been more informative in my post.  The "send me to congress" part was just the beginning of this train wreck of a speech.  The article links a bunch of X video outtakes that made it abundantly clear that the meds Biden took for his SOTU speech had worn off.  It's probably the clearest indication yet of how far into dementia he has fallen.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2024, 12:34:15 PM by RocketMan »
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1438 on: March 09, 2024, 09:17:40 AM »
"Send me to Congress!"

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1766289839966564596

Similar to how my mother started talking, like things that occurred 50 years ago were happening today. In Biden's case running for congress for the first time.

The MSM is crowing about how strong Biden was during the speech. He was reading from a script, my mother could do that while at the same time having no clue who I was or what year it was. It's when Biden is forced to go off script the problems become obvious and that's something the MSM is for the most part is trying to sweep under the rug and hide.

- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1439 on: March 10, 2024, 08:36:47 AM »
The most important day in US history, with more deaths than the civil war, which we must NEVER FORGET, which my campaign is using as a primary talking point, is July 6th.

https://twitchy.com/brettt/2024/03/09/president-joe-biden-reminds-voters-of-the-assault-on-the-capitol-on-july-6-n2393800
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1440 on: March 10, 2024, 08:43:03 AM »
The most important day in US history, with more deaths than the civil war, which we must NEVER FORGET, which my campaign is using as a primary talking point, is July 6th.

https://twitchy.com/brettt/2024/03/09/president-joe-biden-reminds-voters-of-the-assault-on-the-capitol-on-july-6-n2393800

If things go a certain way I'm sure Jan 6 2025 will be mostly peaceful
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1441 on: March 12, 2024, 07:40:49 PM »
Schiff, Nader, and other Dems are up on capital hill basically telling Hur what he actually saw and heard and what should have been in the report. I mean this is unreal.
- Calvin and Hobbes

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #1442 on: March 13, 2024, 12:45:13 PM »
And nonstop but TRUMP.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1443 on: March 15, 2024, 04:14:12 PM »
Biden's cheat sheet while meeting Taoiseach (Irish PM) telling him how to pronounce his name and other info
Honestly I would probably need a cheat sheet myself keeping some of their names straight but you be the judge

Joe Biden wields cheat sheet for White House meeting with Taoiseach telling him how to pronounce Irish leader's name and title
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13202803/Joe-Biden-wields-cheat-sheet-White-House-meeting-Taoiseach-telling-pronounce-Irish-leaders-title.html

- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1444 on: March 15, 2024, 09:09:06 PM »
Seriously, this is way into dementia territory. I can only imagine what the MSM would say if Trump had people holding and guiding him around like this.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1768777546592666111

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1445 on: March 15, 2024, 09:24:07 PM »
Very real chance we'll have a front row seat to this getting worse for the next 4 years because enough people are convinced the world will end if they don't vote for him.
- Calvin and Hobbes

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #1446 on: March 15, 2024, 10:47:50 PM »
If "Brain Dead" has sunk that low, it's possible that he will be "medically invalidated" before the election.
Or, he might just "kick the bucket".

We can only hope.
  >:D
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

griz

• friend
« Reply #1447 on: March 15, 2024, 11:47:27 PM »
Seriously, this is way into dementia territory. I can only imagine what the MSM would say if Trump had people holding and guiding him around like this.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1768777546592666111

That's sad.  Look at the way he was surprised the door opened toward him.  It's a shame that he has to go through that, and even more of a shame that we're approaching Weekend At Bernie's territory.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #1448 on: March 16, 2024, 12:24:36 AM »
That's sad.  Look at the way he was surprised the door opened toward him.  It's a shame that he has to go through that, and even more of a shame that we're approaching Weekend At Bernie's territory.

Never mind almost getting clocked by the door. Even after being told which way he was supposed to walk, he had to point and ask for confirmation.

We're screwed.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

HankB

• friend
« Reply #1449 on: March 16, 2024, 07:06:32 AM »
Very real chance we'll have a front row seat to this getting worse for the next 4 years because enough people are convinced the world will end if they don't vote for him.
Considering how the legacy media and many tens of millions of people STILL support him . . . how is it NOT possible to believe in conspiracy theories? Even the most outlandish, short of alien lizard people?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain