Author Topic: Biden showing more symptoms . . .  (Read 194499 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Biden showing more symptoms . . .
« Reply #1750 on: July 12, 2024, 07:05:20 AM »
Chris Bakke
@ChrisJBakke
Breaking: The Vice President of the United States and the President of Ukraine were spotted leaving an Olive Garden together this evening
https://x.com/ChrisJBakke/status/1811568328005288384
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
― George Orwell, 1984

“Those who believe without reason cannot be convinced by reason.”
― James Randi

WLJ

• friends
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1752 on: July 12, 2024, 07:50:05 AM »
Perusing the slum that is reddit this morning, it is fascinating to me the number of people who are still in denial. There were a large number of posts (regarding the Putin gaff) in the vein of, "He misspoke once! Are you saying that you never misspoke ever in your life?!?"

I'd like to think that people really aren't that stupid and brainwashed, but rather it was the Harry Sisson paid cheerleading brigade spouting propaganda. But people probably really are that stupid.

I also just caught an MSNBC snippet from Morning Joe, where the wife was arguing that George Clooney's sudden backstab to Biden wasn't his idea, but that he was forced to do it by Obama, with the back text being that "the Obamas" wanted Harris as the nominee back in 2020. That's almost something I would expect from a far right show.

Trump is very smart to sit back, keep his mouth shut, and let these people self-implode.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1753 on: July 12, 2024, 10:04:47 AM »
A satire site being more truthful than the MSM again

Media Who Refused To Report On Biden's Decline Furious That Nobody Reported On Biden's Decline
https://babylonbee.com/news/media-who-refused-to-report-on-bidens-decline-furious-that-nobody-reported-on-bidens-decline
- Calvin and Hobbes

― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #1754 on: July 12, 2024, 10:09:59 AM »
I must apologize for saying Joe Biden is the worst president in US history. I was wrong. I should have said Jill Biden.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2024, 12:15:23 PM by Perd Hapley »
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1755 on: July 12, 2024, 10:19:24 AM »
I must apologize for saying the Joe Biden is the worst president in US history. I was wrong. I should have said Jill Biden.

Honestly I'm surprised we haven't seen her name being tossed around as a replacement......yet
- Calvin and Hobbes

― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #1756 on: July 12, 2024, 10:27:31 AM »
I must apologize for saying the Joe Biden is the worst president in US history. I was wrong. I should have said Jill Biden.

You mean Dr. Jill Macbeth?
"... and now I want to hand it over to the president of Ukraine who has as much courage as he has determination.  Ladies and gentlemen, President Putin."
                          - Joe Biden, July 11, 2024

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1757 on: July 12, 2024, 11:10:58 AM »
Honestly I'm surprised we haven't seen her name being tossed around as a replacement......yet

I mean, she did order the Marine band to produce a "first lady" equivalent to Hail to the Chief for her that they have to play when she walks on stage at events.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #1758 on: July 12, 2024, 11:15:55 AM »

"... and now I want to hand it over to the president of Ukraine who has as much courage as he has determination.  Ladies and gentlemen, President Putin."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1759 on: July 12, 2024, 12:04:54 PM »
CNN gone full fascist?
Or they just upset the radio station let the cat of the bag?

CNN host slams Wisconsin radio show for editing Biden post-debate interview: ‘H--- no!’
https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-host-slams-wisconsin-radio-show-editing-biden-debate-interview-h-no

- Calvin and Hobbes

― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1760 on: July 12, 2024, 01:57:38 PM »
Babylon Bee warning

White House Claims Biden Has Had A Cold For The Past 4 Years
https://babylonbee.com/news/white-house-claims-biden-has-had-a-cold-for-the-past-4-years

- Calvin and Hobbes

― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1761 on: July 12, 2024, 02:01:29 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #1762 on: July 12, 2024, 03:20:25 PM »

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1763 on: July 12, 2024, 03:30:24 PM »
Anyways, so when are you right wing fascist extremists ever going to get it through your thick skulls that journalisers don't root for a side?!?

Kelly O'Donnell
@KellyO
·
Follow
To those who make the false charge, the WH press corps does not provide questions in advance.  The president has a list of media who are credentialed in advance.  His team knows who will be in the room and chose reporters from news wires, TV, print, and radio

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2024/07/12/whca-president-says-press-doesnt-cooperate-with-wh-before-pressers-and-people-have-questions-n2398283

HankB

• friend
« Reply #1764 on: July 12, 2024, 03:32:18 PM »
I mean, she did order the Marine band to produce a "first lady" equivalent to Hail to the Chief for her that they have to play when she walks on stage at events.

Jill's entrance song has lyrics.     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPAmDULCVrU
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1765 on: July 12, 2024, 05:12:45 PM »
Maybe Biden is playing 4D chess

Biden's Popularity Skyrockets After He Announces Trump Is His VP
https://babylonbee.com/news/bidens-popularity-skyrockets-after-he-announces-trump-is-his-vp
- Calvin and Hobbes

― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1767 on: July 12, 2024, 05:16:47 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #1768 on: July 12, 2024, 11:22:30 PM »
It’s funny that it took two weeks for the NPCs to be reprogrammed to supporting Biden again.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

WLJ

• friends
- Calvin and Hobbes

― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #1770 on: July 13, 2024, 02:11:42 AM »
Since I'm older than Trump and nearly as old as Biden, I sometimes wonder if I'm losing my edge. I found an on-line cognitive function test and took it. I scored 98% -- which is supposedly above average, but I'm disappointed.

This test doesn't appear to have any weighting of the result for age. There may be others that do.

https://memtrax.com/cognitive-test/
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

HankB

• friend
« Reply #1771 on: July 13, 2024, 09:21:04 AM »
Since I'm older than Trump and nearly as old as Biden, I sometimes wonder if I'm losing my edge. I found an on-line cognitive function test and took it. I scored 98% -- which is supposedly above average, but I'm disappointed.

This test doesn't appear to have any weighting of the result for age. There may be others that do.

https://memtrax.com/cognitive-test/
Fun test. 100% but I feel my mean reaction time of 0.896 seconds is a little slow. I guess that's not too bad - can I be POTUS, or am I overqualified? (I'm younger than either Trump or Biden.)
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #1772 on: July 14, 2024, 09:16:08 PM »
Biden:  “In America, we resolve our differences at the battle box.”

https://x.com/bennyjohnson/status/1812642595392073755

... and he said it twice in under 10 seconds.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #1773 on: July 15, 2024, 08:45:05 AM »
Also, He appears to have completely forgotton any left-wing violence.  He rattled off a couple of scary right wing incidents no problem, but 5 years of rioting have gone down the memory hole.

Man that tertiary syphilis is really kicking in.

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #1774 on: July 15, 2024, 08:54:48 AM »
Also, He appears to have completely forgotton any left-wing violence.  He rattled off a couple of scary right wing incidents no problem, but 5 years of rioting have gone down the memory hole.
I think it is particularly unifying how he was told to only point out violence in one direction.