Author Topic: Kim Jong Un is gravely ill ... or he's brain dead ... or he's just fine  (Read 12109 times)

HankB

• friend
Re: Kim Jong Un is gravely ill ... or he's brain dead ... or he's just fine
« Reply #100 on: June 04, 2023, 10:51:19 PM »
I'm 6'1" @ 301lbs and I'm WAY too fat by 80 lbs or so!
Don't think of it as being overweight, you're just undertall. (I won't say by how much.  :angel:  )
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #101 on: June 05, 2023, 06:31:45 AM »
I'm 6'1" @ 301lbs and I'm WAY too fat by 80 lbs or so!

Yeah but in America you fit right in.
In NK not so much.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #102 on: December 05, 2023, 10:32:17 AM »
What the heck?

North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un cried as he called on women to have more children, saying that it was their duty to halt the country's declining birth rate in order to strengthen national power, state media said.

In his seemingly highly-choreographed emotional plea, the authoritarian leader was seen dabbing his eyes with a handkerchief while addressing thousands of women gathered at a National Mothers Meeting in Pyongyang on Sunday.

Many in the audience openly wept along with their leader at the event, the first of its kind held in 11 years and put on amid a fall in the isolationist state's birth rate.

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has said it is a duty of women to halt a fall in the country's birth rate in order to strengthen national power, state media said on Monday, as his government steps up the call for the people to have more children.

"Many in the audience openly wept along with their leader"
Amazing what not wanting to be shot can do.

Kim Jong Un CRIES as he calls on North Korean women to have more children
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12827791/Kim-Jong-CRIES-calls-North-Korean-women-children.html
« Last Edit: December 05, 2023, 11:25:00 AM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #103 on: December 05, 2023, 11:15:39 AM »
What the heck?

"Many in the audience openly wept along with their leader"
Amazing not wanting to be shot can do.

Kim Jong Un CRIES as he calls on North Korean women to have more children
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12827791/Kim-Jong-CRIES-calls-North-Korean-women-children.html
Have more kids, because too many of the ones you already have are dying of starvation.    :facepalm:
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #104 on: December 05, 2023, 11:25:13 AM »
Have more kids, because too many of the ones you already have are dying of starvation.    :facepalm:

He ate it all!
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #105 on: December 05, 2023, 11:27:10 AM »
He ate it all!
Viewed that way, I guess KJU made a modest proposal.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #106 on: December 05, 2023, 11:40:20 AM »
Or maybe he's gotten tired of caviar  :O
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #107 on: December 06, 2023, 11:30:25 AM »

Not to mention that female fertility is GREATLY enhanced when the potential mother is herself starving.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.