Main Forums > Politics

Kim Jong Un is gravely ill ... or he's brain dead ... or he's just fine

<< < (21/22) > >>

HankB:

--- Quote from: HeroHog on June 04, 2023, 10:21:50 PM ---I'm 6'1" @ 301lbs and I'm WAY too fat by 80 lbs or so!

--- End quote ---
Don't think of it as being overweight, you're just undertall. (I won't say by how much.  :angel:  )

WLJ:

--- Quote from: HeroHog on June 04, 2023, 10:21:50 PM ---I'm 6'1" @ 301lbs and I'm WAY too fat by 80 lbs or so!

--- End quote ---

Yeah but in America you fit right in.
In NK not so much.

WLJ:
What the heck?

--- Quote ---North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un cried as he called on women to have more children, saying that it was their duty to halt the country's declining birth rate in order to strengthen national power, state media said.

In his seemingly highly-choreographed emotional plea, the authoritarian leader was seen dabbing his eyes with a handkerchief while addressing thousands of women gathered at a National Mothers Meeting in Pyongyang on Sunday.

Many in the audience openly wept along with their leader at the event, the first of its kind held in 11 years and put on amid a fall in the isolationist state's birth rate.

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has said it is a duty of women to halt a fall in the country's birth rate in order to strengthen national power, state media said on Monday, as his government steps up the call for the people to have more children.
--- End quote ---

"Many in the audience openly wept along with their leader"
Amazing what not wanting to be shot can do.

Kim Jong Un CRIES as he calls on North Korean women to have more children
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12827791/Kim-Jong-CRIES-calls-North-Korean-women-children.html

HankB:

--- Quote from: WLJ on December 05, 2023, 10:32:17 AM ---What the heck?

"Many in the audience openly wept along with their leader"
Amazing not wanting to be shot can do.

Kim Jong Un CRIES as he calls on North Korean women to have more children
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12827791/Kim-Jong-CRIES-calls-North-Korean-women-children.html

--- End quote ---
Have more kids, because too many of the ones you already have are dying of starvation.    :facepalm:

WLJ:

--- Quote from: HankB on December 05, 2023, 11:15:39 AM ---Have more kids, because too many of the ones you already have are dying of starvation.    :facepalm:

--- End quote ---

He ate it all!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version