Author Topic: Minneapolis police in the news again  (Read 86472 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Minneapolis police in the news again
« Reply #200 on: May 30, 2020, 06:57:32 PM »

I have no idea why Target and Cub are being especially hit.  Cub has a liquor store, and a name thatkinda sounds like that of the store where Floyd allegedly passed a counterfeit $10 or $20 -- I've heard both denominations -- that got this whole thing started.

Reading a list of destroyed businesses earlier today, I also notice a rather high percentage of auto parts stores. Don't know what's up with that.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #201 on: May 30, 2020, 06:58:27 PM »
https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1266827636719996929
 =D
Mayor Jacob Frey
@MayorFrey
We are now confronting white supremacists, members of organized crime, out of state instigators, and possibly even foreign actors to destroy and destabilize our city and our region.

Ted Cruz
@tedcruz
That’s a terrible way to describe CNN.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #202 on: May 30, 2020, 06:59:57 PM »
Reading a list of destroyed businesses earlier today, I also notice a rather high percentage of auto parts stores. Don't know what's up with that.
The only thing I can think of is they are somewhat common in lower middle class areas.  Big glass windows too maybe?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #203 on: May 30, 2020, 07:06:49 PM »

"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #204 on: May 30, 2020, 07:07:36 PM »

Duh, they needed fuzzy dice and chrome door locks for their donk.
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #206 on: May 30, 2020, 08:27:44 PM »
The rioters are pawns of the agent provocateur US media.

Who tells the media what to push?
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #207 on: May 30, 2020, 08:43:58 PM »

From one of those twitter links. Allegedly some cop that got separated was protected by some of the protesters.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #208 on: May 30, 2020, 09:30:44 PM »
That is pretty transparent right there. 

Well undercover police from neighboring departments smashing AutoZone windows just were not getting the public's attention shifted so they had to turn up the noise a bit.  Enter Antifa, a progressive sponsored domestic terror organization.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #209 on: May 30, 2020, 09:50:58 PM »
Matt Bracken wrote a similar situation for the riot in the Domestic Enemies (2nd book in the series). Covert members of a paramilitary unit leading crowds and using dumped off loads of bricks and rebar as weapons for the “demonstrating workers”
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #210 on: May 30, 2020, 10:23:37 PM »
https://www.westernjournal.com/black-small-business-owner-breaks-minneapolis-riots-consume-lifes-work/

A former firefighter according to a GoFundMe set up to support him, Balla had spent his entire life savings — decades of work — to launch his sports bar. After he had to deal with the crippling economic downturn, the riots were a gut punch for his business.

While the camera crew was still filming Balla’s ransacked bar, looters returned to try to haul his safe away. According to the GoFundMe, Balla’s business has now been completely burned down.

Bastards.
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #211 on: May 30, 2020, 10:33:36 PM »
https://twitter.com/ali/status/1266622746571800576

Can't help but think that some metadata analysis would showcase the key individuals who could targeted (by law enforcement for arrest) to put a stop to this BS. 

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #212 on: May 30, 2020, 10:59:33 PM »
"They"  have burned Uncle Hugo's.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/let-us-help-save-uncle-hugo039s?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=m_pd+share-sheet

I've officially reached kill them all and let god sort it out territory.  Sorry you're mad,  and it's definitely a legit beef,  but this is beyond the *expletive deleted*ing pale.

*expletive deleted*ing looters.  Most probably illiterate.  Assembling for redress of grievances doesn't cover burning down the entire town.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #213 on: May 31, 2020, 12:37:21 AM »
Looks like things are getting sporty in OKC.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #214 on: May 31, 2020, 01:28:44 AM »
And KC. Never was a fan of the plaza area when I lived there.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #215 on: May 31, 2020, 01:33:36 AM »
Some local yutes tried to rob a FedEx truck in St Louis. One of them got dragged to death in the wheel well when the driver wisely decided he did not wish to end up like Reginald Denny. Pretty gnarly video.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #216 on: May 31, 2020, 01:44:22 AM »
Some local yutes tried to rob a FedEx truck in St Louis. One of them got dragged to death in the wheel well when the driver wisely decided he did not wish to end up like Reginald Denny. Pretty gnarly video.

Good!

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #217 on: May 31, 2020, 08:43:26 AM »
"Protestors" for hope and change:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1266925493384736769

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #218 on: May 31, 2020, 09:51:59 AM »

From one of the tweets:

Sean Davis
@seanmdav
·
10h
The same government officials who threw a woman in jail for opening a hair salon, arrested a pastor for leading worship, and accosted a mom pushing her kids on the swings are doing absolutely nothing to stop violent domestic terrorists from torching their cities to the ground.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #219 on: May 31, 2020, 09:57:29 AM »
From one of the tweets:

Yeah, I mentioned in the COVID thread that I guess we're all virus free now. Otherwise, shouldn't all these looters be arrested for breaking the six foot rule? I mean, we got Capone on tax evasion.

Not that this is new, but it is always startling to me how quickly our media and gov officials can change focus and narratives. As you said, only a week ago people were being arrested for cutting hair, and now everyone who burns down a building or beats people half to death seems to have a get out of jail free card because "freedom to protest" or "people need to blow off steam".

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #220 on: May 31, 2020, 10:04:56 AM »

Obviously more of those Trump supporting white supremacists at work
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #221 on: May 31, 2020, 10:17:39 AM »
Security guard disarms protestor with AR  :laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCreqZ2-K6U

I wonder what a police officer would have done  [popcorn]
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #222 on: May 31, 2020, 10:22:58 AM »

And that's why you use a sling...

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #223 on: May 31, 2020, 10:29:24 AM »

A brave security officer that was working for Q13 Fox News protecting their crew during the Justice for George Floyd protest in Seattle was recorded expertly disarming a Antifa rioter who stole an AR-15 from a patrol car.

Bold part interesting on several fronts. From the comments, at least two ARs were acquired by antifa in this way.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #224 on: May 31, 2020, 10:32:15 AM »
Bold part interesting on several fronts. From the comments, at least two ARs were acquired by antifa in this way.

:facepalm:

The ex-NCO in me is looking for 550 cord to dummy cord the officers to their weapons.....