Author Topic: Minneapolis police in the news again  (Read 86494 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
Re: Minneapolis police in the news again
« Reply #276 on: June 01, 2020, 12:50:50 PM »
More on the AR incident in Seattle:

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/06/01/total-badas-thread-makes-hero-who-disarmed-soy-boy-of-ar-15-at-seattle-riot-saving-countless-lives-look-even-more-amazing/

People were calling the security guard "Special Forces" but he was a former Marine. He actually recovered both the stolen ARs, and video down the link shows that the looters were firing one of them before he took it from them.

His DI would be proud.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #277 on: June 01, 2020, 12:59:33 PM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #278 on: June 01, 2020, 01:15:40 PM »
Seeing tweets/FB/forum posts where people are saying it must be Trump's fault because none of this stuff ever occurred under Obama
The level of willful ignorance required to say that boggles my mind.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #279 on: June 01, 2020, 02:06:34 PM »
It's stuff like this that gives me hope for our country:

https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/1267269659524546565

"Antifa dude gets grabbed by peaceful protesters and delivered to the police line"

ETA:

I'm seeing more video evidence of peaceful protesters confronting black-clad antifa supporters engaging in violence and/or graffiti.  As usual, it's the fringes of society that cause issues for the majority.  I won't post links to all of them here, it's easy to find.
Was that grey hair on that guy?  Looked like it might actually be an older guy.  He was making some effort to keep his mask/glasses on.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #280 on: June 01, 2020, 02:48:31 PM »
White yuppies in a Mercedes handing bricks to black men so the black men can do the dirty work.

The lady in this video was spot on. The MSM should play this video as a warning, but they won't, since they're rooting for the instigators in the fancy car.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/06/01/white-liberals-are-not-your-friends-rob-smith-shares-footage-of-black-woman-ripping-car-full-of-white-people-handing-out-bricks-watch/

I would really like to see an investigation into this whole brick phenomenon going on across cities to see exactly who is behind it.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

fifth_column

• friend
« Reply #281 on: June 01, 2020, 03:26:54 PM »
White yuppies in a Mercedes handing bricks to black men so the black men can do the dirty work.

The lady in this video was spot on. The MSM should play this video as a warning, but they won't, since they're rooting for the instigators in the fancy car.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/06/01/white-liberals-are-not-your-friends-rob-smith-shares-footage-of-black-woman-ripping-car-full-of-white-people-handing-out-bricks-watch/

I would really like to see an investigation into this whole brick phenomenon going on across cities to see exactly who is behind it.

Another one of those examples I mentioned.  The bricks thing is bizarre and indicates organized insurrection, or perhaps false flag efforts.  I don't know which.  It seems like it should be easy to figure out how the pallets got there.  It might be perfectly legit and coincidental, although I doubt it.  Andy Ngo, who has been documenting antifa for many years now, is reporting on-the-ground organization by antifa of protests in Portland.  Directing crowds, choosing routes, etc. 
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #282 on: June 01, 2020, 04:48:11 PM »

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #283 on: June 01, 2020, 05:00:52 PM »
A tale of two autopsies

An independent autopsy into the death of George Floyd found that the unarmed black man died from "asphyxiation from sustained pressure," according to attorney Ben Crump.
The independent autopsy's findings come after the Hennepin County Medical Examiner found "no physical findings" to "support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation," according to the criminal complaint released by the Hennepin County Attorney's Office in the arrest of former Officer Derek Chauvin.

Independent autopsy shows George Floyd died from 'asphyxiation from sustained pressure'
https://www.wlky.com/article/independent-autopsy-shows-george-floyd-died-from-asphyxiation-from-sustained-pressure/32733518
- Calvin and Hobbes

Blakenzy

• friend
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #286 on: June 01, 2020, 06:45:02 PM »
More on the bricks:

https://twitchy.com/brads-313037/2020/06/01/the-proof-of-how-orchestrated-these-riots-are-is-seen-in-the-regular-appearance-of-pallets-filled-with-bricks/

One thing I hadn't been thinking about that was mentioned in the link is the cost of all these bricks. While the price mentioned at the URL looks to be way overblown, even at like $500/pallet, once you add up all the pallets, plus figure delivery logistics, it's someone(s) with money, not some cheetos eating basement dwellers.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #287 on: June 01, 2020, 06:46:48 PM »
not some cheetos eating basement dwellers.

Hacked credit cards
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #289 on: June 01, 2020, 07:08:27 PM »

George Soros.

No, I can't prove it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #290 on: June 01, 2020, 08:15:49 PM »
Looking forward to that bodycam footage release

An attempt at humor, I presume.
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #291 on: June 01, 2020, 08:34:28 PM »
Hacked credit cards

Probably where Ben's hacked money went.

Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

grampster

• friend
« Reply #292 on: June 01, 2020, 10:02:37 PM »
I've read a lot of stuff about Soros and what he does. Who knows what the truth is?   If he finances groups who promote violence or organize violence, why isn't he arrested for some sort of conspiracy charge?  Is he another example of how rich, powerful people are not constrained like the rest of civilized people are?  Aren't there several Federal groups who are supposed to be aware and on top of people like him?
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #293 on: June 01, 2020, 10:18:24 PM »
Probably where Ben's hacked money went.

[img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f3/Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

Wouldn't doubt it!  :laugh:

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #295 on: June 01, 2020, 10:25:15 PM »
The ACLU says the charge of 3rd degree murder won't stick (and the prosecutor probably knows that)  It needs to be upgraded to I suppose 2nd degree murder or it'll be thrown out.  I wonder if they mischarged him on purpose?  On the face of it, "depraved indifference" seems to fit...

The complaint filed by the Hennepin County Attorney’s Office charging former officer Chauvin with Third Degree Murder is potentially deficient on its face and therefore incurably defective because, under Minnesota law, Third Degree Murder applies only when the acts of the defendant were committed without regard to their effect on any particular person, and not when the actions were directed to a specific person. Minnesota courts have repeatedly ruled that to support a charge of Third Degree Murder, the offender’s actions need to be “eminently dangerous to more than one person.”[1]  This has been the law in Minnesota since 1896 and includes numerous state Supreme Court decisions stretching all the way to the present saying the same thing.
"It's good, though..."

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #296 on: June 01, 2020, 10:39:23 PM »
The ACLU says the charge of 3rd degree murder won't stick (and the prosecutor probably knows that)  It needs to be upgraded to I suppose 2nd degree murder or it'll be thrown out.  I wonder if they mischarged him on purpose?  On the face of it, "depraved indifference" seems to fit...

Something came out today, wasn't sure if was Hennepin county coroner report or the private medical examiner the family hired, or both. In a nutshell it says that Floyd's death was due to asphyxia from sustained forceful pressure

Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #297 on: June 01, 2020, 10:52:58 PM »
Getting sporty in Tulsa again this evening, this time in the big mall/shopping areas in South Tulsa. Tear gas and pepper balls have been deployed. Several businesses have been vandalized, windows smashed and things have been getting thrown at the police.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #298 on: June 01, 2020, 10:54:41 PM »
Something came out today, wasn't sure if was Hennepin county coroner report or the private medical examiner the family hired, or both. In a nutshell it says that Floyd's death was due to asphyxia from sustained forceful pressure

That was the family's ME report.  It is totally different from the county's.
"It's good, though..."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams