Author Topic: Minneapolis police in the news again  (Read 86510 times)

HankB

• friend
Re: Minneapolis police in the news again
« Reply #475 on: June 07, 2020, 09:58:15 PM »
I just got home from an a/c job and had left the tv on hbo because I was watching a movie.

Bill Meh was on with a former NSA. I'm going to guess Obama admin. He said most of the people arrested in the riots were far right wing. Offered no proof and no push back before I turned it off at least.

Must Trumps fault.
Sure. Just like the woman in the youtube video linked in bedlamite's post is a white supremacist.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #476 on: June 07, 2020, 10:12:01 PM »
I just got home from an a/c job and had left the tv on hbo because I was watching a movie.

Bill Meh was on with a former NSA. I'm going to guess Obama admin. He said most of the people arrested in the riots were far right wing.

... which means that all those Hollywood celebrities contributing bail money for the "protesters" are in fact bailing out far-right folks.
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #477 on: June 07, 2020, 10:27:45 PM »
Minneapolis city council vows to disband the police department:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/07/us/protests-today-george-floyd-video.html

Every career criminal in the Twin Cities area:  "Squeeeeeee!!!"

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #478 on: June 07, 2020, 10:31:50 PM »
Have their been any videos of police *expletive deleted*ing up actual rioters? So far I just get to see ones of police hitting non violent people or attacking actual protesters.

Also does this feel like Kristallnacht Part Two: Electric Boogaloo to anyone else? Do nothing to the rioters but *expletive deleted*ck people who defend themselves in the ass?

I have not seen any either.  I see police seeing what they can get away with, like macing a 9 year old girl or shooting paintballs at people quietly sitting on their front porch minding their own business.  Perhaps they are trying to start a civil war because they have better weaponry (which they probably do) and think they can win.  Or it's all a show and they are just trying to distract us from something else.  Either way, the police want to be hated; I think it proves to them how righteous they are.

They don't realized how outnumbered they are if the balloon ever goes up, and the rest of us have pretty adequate weaponry too.  It would be a bloodbath on both sides, just like the first Civil War.  Also, one lone wolf can paralyze a metropolis; we saw that with the DC Sniper.  Imagine what a few dozen could do, along with the various militias that would pop up, the biker gangs, organized crime, the skinheads, Antifa, anarchists in general, etc.  Now imagine further that a few of those ad hoc militias have charismatic leaders who understand guerrilla tactics (like Che Guevara.)  My imagination hurts :(

"It's good, though..."

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #479 on: June 07, 2020, 10:37:49 PM »

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #480 on: June 07, 2020, 11:46:29 PM »
Have their been any videos of police *expletive deleted*ing up actual rioters? So far I just get to see ones of police hitting non violent people or attacking actual protesters.

Also does this feel like Kristallnacht Part Two: Electric Boogaloo to anyone else? Do nothing to the rioters but *expletive deleted*ck people who defend themselves in the ass?

I saw this on another forum.  Feel free to dismiss half of them (or more!) there's plenty:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1YmZeSxpz52qT-10tkCjWOwOGkQqle7Wd1P7ZM1wMW0E/htmlview?pru=AAABcql6DI8*mIHYeMnoj9XWUp3Svb_KZA#
"It's good, though..."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #481 on: June 08, 2020, 12:00:06 AM »

Bill Meh was on with a former NSA. I'm going to guess Obama admin. He said most of the people arrested in the riots were far right wing. Offered no proof and no push back before I turned it off at least.

Must Trumps fault.

Are the police around the country compiling those stats for the Political Views of Subjects Arrested During Riots Database? Even if they were, what if Antifa/BLM is telling people to make right-wing-sounding noises if they're arrested? It's a lot more likely than righties being the violent ones.

If you want to don a double layer of tinfoil, what if police have orders to arrest any counter-protesters they find?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #482 on: June 08, 2020, 02:15:06 AM »
  yikes, this looks true and alarming.
my roomates 13 yr old daughter has been taught in school that the world ends "in ten or 13 yrs" - she see's no reason to plan for a future and its all trumps fault .
This video seems to have some truth in it.
my roomies are apolitical/not into looking at anything but a half hour of news, only into entertainment .... they don't really know whats going on in schools.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfsuKCgwDpo
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #483 on: June 08, 2020, 02:26:26 AM »
 I heard recently that knee on the leg as a restraint is taught to police in mini-apple.

I am willing to bet that all the cops get exonerated.

I am not saying that is good, but the facts may indicate that they are innocent in a court of law.
plus, if they get set loose/not guilty it will be a huge distraction and weaponized against trump.

The rodney king riots will look like preschool.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #484 on: June 08, 2020, 03:15:23 AM »
Minneapolis city council vows to disband the police department:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/07/us/protests-today-george-floyd-video.html

Every career criminal in the Twin Cities area:  "Squeeeeeee!!!"

Free TVs!
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #485 on: June 08, 2020, 03:16:40 AM »
Went on to Amazon and was greeted by a big We Support BLM banner
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #486 on: June 08, 2020, 03:25:54 AM »

The government equivalent of restraining a victim for a perpetrator.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #487 on: June 08, 2020, 06:40:57 AM »
I saw this on another forum.  Feel free to dismiss half of them (or more!) there's plenty:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1YmZeSxpz52qT-10tkCjWOwOGkQqle7Wd1P7ZM1wMW0E/htmlview?pru=AAABcql6DI8*mIHYeMnoj9XWUp3Svb_KZA#

Your link doesn't work.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #488 on: June 08, 2020, 08:07:40 AM »
The nation has been so conditioned by psyops that allowing looting and rioting while arresting store owners and homeowners who protect themselves is seen as moral.

We used to laugh at the British and their insane actions against self defense and yet, here we are ...

When you start pointing out to normies how ludicrous this all is they in kneejerk fashion take the wrong side of the issue and get agitated.

Years of psyops, they can't push out of the cognitive dissonance and actually see the reality.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #489 on: June 08, 2020, 08:43:25 AM »
How long before that community based police replacement sounds a lot like sharia patrols?
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

zxcvbob

• friend
"It's good, though..."

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #491 on: June 08, 2020, 10:02:28 AM »
How long before that community based police replacement sounds a lot like sharia patrols?

As long as they're not militias, which I've heard are bad and racist.

Big Hairy Bee

• friend
« Reply #492 on: June 08, 2020, 10:13:09 AM »
they don't really know whats going on in schools.

Not in my classroom.  I strive to be as unbiased as possible.  I present facts, expect students to look facts, and make their own decision, not following some "influencer."  I do not see schools as some type of indoctrination camps

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #493 on: June 08, 2020, 10:22:14 AM »
Not in my classroom.  I strive to be as unbiased as possible.  I present facts, expect students to look facts, and make their own decision, not following some "influencer."  I do not see schools as some type of indoctrination camps

Nobody said there are no good teachers and no good schools.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #494 on: June 08, 2020, 10:38:04 AM »
https://www.dailywire.com/news/shaun-king-democrats-run-the-cities-with-worst-police-brutality

Shaun King, if you didn't know, is a BLM tool who may or may not be black.
Democrats, from top to bottom, are running the cities with the worst police brutality in America right now. We voted for them.”

He apparently left the Dem. party in 2016, so maybe his comment is not that surprising. But as we know, he'll have to vote for Joe this year, if he wants to keep being black.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #495 on: June 08, 2020, 10:39:36 AM »
It works for me... maybe because it's in my browser cache.  See if this helps.  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1YmZeSxpz52qT-10tkCjWOwOGkQqle7Wd1P7ZM1wMW0E/htmlview?pru=AAABcql6DI8*mIHYeMnoj9XWUp3Svb_KZA# 

or this https://tinyurl.com/GFProtestPoliceBrutality
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1YmZeSxpz52qT-10tkCjWOwOGkQqle7Wd1P7ZM1wMW0E/htmlview?pru=AAABcql6DI8
I was able to pull it up.  

That first link with the horses in Houston.  It didn't look to me like the officer intended to knock her down.  Looked more like the horse decided it wanted to go there and she was in the way.  I don't ride so someone else might see it differently.  Might need to ask my neice.  
https://twitter.com/greg_doucette/status/1266565461937917953
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #496 on: June 08, 2020, 10:51:18 AM »
It is very biased reporting.  So discount it all, say, 50%.  And throw out the ones that have nothing to do with the George Floyd protests.  There's still an awful lot there.  I'm still looking for videos of them arresting looters or arsonists; seems more like they are running interference for them instead.  But perhaps nobody is posting those because it's not newsworthy, or doesn't fit the anti-cop narrative.
"It's good, though..."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #497 on: June 08, 2020, 11:02:17 AM »
If they defunded law enforcement, who would enforce the ordnances the city council passes?  They certainly wouldn't have any tax revenue as every business of any size would close down or leave.  What insurance provider would insure a business there?  

The other sad thing is a lot of the cops who don't leave would be working security the next day for those that could afford it.  Neighborhood associations would hire some of them.  That assumes people still live there.

I have a feeling the reality of this will be that it either doesn't happen or they try some feel good deal and call them something else.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #498 on: June 08, 2020, 11:14:43 AM »
If they defunded law enforcement, who would enforce the ordnances the city council passes?  They certainly wouldn't have any tax revenue as every business of any size would close down or leave.  What insurance provider would insure a business there?  

The other sad thing is a lot of the cops who don't leave would be working security the next day for those that could afford it.  Neighborhood associations would hire some of them.  That assumes people still live there.

I have a feeling the reality of this will be that it either doesn't happen or they try some feel good deal and call them something else.

I think Frenchy hit the nail on the head a few posts ago; Sharia patrols.  And you'll still have the sheriff's office; the city council can't do anything about that.

What they should be asking is "why is St Paul's PD actually pretty good and ours sucks?" 
"It's good, though..."

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #499 on: June 08, 2020, 11:23:10 AM »

They'll replace the PD with something more racist and corrupt. Any white person foolish enough to venture into a "black" part of town, should he have any dispute with a local, will be shook down and have no recourse. Because diversity.