Author Topic: Maxwell Arrested  (Read 4562 times)

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Re: Maxwell Arrested
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2020, 03:26:49 PM »
I would assume, suspect, and/or hope that Maxwell has detailed information about her activites and her "clients" activites safely stored in multiple locations.  Also, I hope she has standing orders for a dead-man switch to publish that info if she gets Clintoned.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2020, 03:33:06 PM »
I would assume, suspect, and/or hope that Maxwell has detailed information about her activites and her "clients" activites safely stored in multiple locations.  Also, I hope she has standing orders for a dead-man switch to publish that info if she gets Clintoned.
I would have said that about Epstein before he got wiped, like with a cloth.  But nope.

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2020, 05:14:09 PM »
Maybe she was the one that was supposed to drop the info but held onto it for extra insurance.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2020, 06:32:32 PM »
Don't forget that these people are some of the slimiest of scumbag slime-balls we're talking about. There is no honor among them. Anyone holding the dead-man switch hole cards might decide to hold that info to help save their own rotten hide.
The only reason I want to see Maxwell kept alive is so that she can testify against her "clients". Unfortunately that will probably involve some sort of leniency/immunity deal for her. If it weren't for that they could send her to hell via express elevator tomorow and I wouldn't shed a tear.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2020, 10:54:14 PM »
Maybe she was the one that was supposed to drop the info but held onto it for extra insurance.

oooh, i hadn't considered that-who knows, she may have cut a deal before getting arrested!
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2020, 07:49:29 PM »
REPORTER: I was wondering if you feel she [Maxwell] is going to turn in powerful men, and how do you see that working out?

TRUMP: I don't know. I haven't really been following too much. I just wish her well, frankly. Uh, I've met her numerous times over the years, especially since I lived in Palm Beach, and I guess they lived in Palm Beach. Uh, but I wish her well. Whatever it is. I don't know the situation with Prince Andrew. I just don't know; I'm not aware of it.
:O
Gonna have to walk that one back a bit tomorrow.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2020, 07:58:21 PM »
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2020, 10:54:54 PM »
I'm sure vegas is afraid to put clintoned on the odds sheet.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #58 on: July 22, 2020, 10:43:38 AM »

REPORTER: I was wondering if you feel she [Maxwell] is going to turn in powerful men, and how do you see that working out?

TRUMP: I don't know. I haven't really been following too much. I just wish her well, frankly. Uh, I've met her numerous times over the years, especially since I lived in Palm Beach, and I guess they lived in Palm Beach. Uh, but I wish her well. Whatever it is. I don't know the situation with Prince Andrew. I just don't know; I'm not aware of it.

:O
Gonna have to walk that one back a bit tomorrow.

It's well known that Trump ran into Epstein and Maxwell repeatedly at social events they all attended in Palm Beach, Florida.  Also remember that Trump banned Epstein from his properties after he was observed behaving inappropriately with a teenage girl.
It's possible that this is an attempt to get out in front of the associations and insinuations the press is sure to make about Trump and Epstein as the campaign progresses.  However, the way the press behaves, the optics of this recent statement by Trump will be bad regardless.  It's lose/lose for Trump no matter what he says or does.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.