Author Topic: Portland ...  (Read 59187 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Portland ...
« Reply #375 on: October 09, 2020, 05:19:35 PM »
Say hello to the next mayor of Portland.
Note the skirt

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #376 on: October 12, 2020, 12:47:30 AM »
Portland is F'ed tonight
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #377 on: November 02, 2020, 05:19:02 PM »
Those darn Trump supporting white supremacists. Why don't they go around and plant peace flowers just like Antifa

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler concerned about violence from white supremacist groups after the election
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/11/02/portland-mayor-ted-wheeler-concerned-about-violence-from-white-supremacist-groups-after-the-election/
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #378 on: November 02, 2020, 06:18:13 PM »
OR gov has called up the National Guard
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #379 on: November 02, 2020, 06:23:01 PM »
OR gov has called up the National Guard

Not social workers?
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #380 on: November 02, 2020, 06:29:21 PM »
I really, really, really hope Proud Boys and those guys and Trump supporters in general all just don't go anywhere near Portland. The antifa mob is gonna torch the place tomorrow and these other groups should go nowhere near it, or they'll be fingered for everything that happens.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #381 on: November 02, 2020, 06:35:29 PM »
I really, really, really hope Proud Boys and those guys and Trump supporters in general all just don't go anywhere near Portland. The antifa mob is gonna torch the place tomorrow and these other groups should go nowhere near it, or they'll be fingered for everything that happens.

The blame Trump and his extreme far right supporters and only Trump and his extreme far right wing supporters speech has already been written
- Calvin and Hobbes

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #382 on: November 02, 2020, 06:35:36 PM »
I am certainly glad that I am no longer working in downtown Seattle.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #383 on: November 05, 2020, 08:08:32 AM »
Fashion militia. I notice she's holding the shotgun safely if not effectively. I'm wondering if some of them are getting training and who is training them. I probably don't have the experience to comment, but I'm not sure that any of the three instructors I have had in the past would accept anyone overtly antifa as a student. Of course any antifa getting trained might show up disguised as normal people.

So now the Mayor calls in the National Guard? I guess he needed to wait till he was reelected?
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #384 on: November 10, 2020, 11:35:48 PM »
https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1326348022851121152

Purports to be every Antifa member in Portland, identified.
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #385 on: November 11, 2020, 03:11:19 AM »

I find it fascinating that a "movement" which has no organization nonetheless seems to have officers:

Cozca Ītzpāpālōtl
@cozca503
·
5h
Replying to
@Oto666Yamaguchi
*expletive deleted*it it is sooooo accurate they have all the antifa lieutenants and antifa captains. #LockTheUp
Smiling face with open mouth and tightly-closed eyes
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #386 on: November 11, 2020, 05:12:25 AM »

this tweet is unavailable

this tweet is from a suspended account

I wonder how many Twitter employees were on there.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #387 on: December 13, 2020, 09:33:23 PM »
For some strange reason, insurers no longer want to cover businesses in Portland
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/12/13/for-some-strange-reason-insurers-no-longer-want-to-cover-businesses-in-portland/

Gee, I wonder why?. Must be because of those bad Trump supporters.
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #388 on: December 13, 2020, 09:35:11 PM »
And BTW: Failed to noticed Ted Wheeler actually won reelection
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #389 on: December 14, 2020, 08:41:01 AM »
Regarding this recent "Portland Red House" nonsense where the usual suspects violently showed up in the name of racism justice, I saw this very informative article on the "indigenous and black" family in question. Remove "indigenous and black", and what's underneath is a grifter family. The house was paid off decades ago. Loans were then taken out for bail and lawyers for a criminal son (who is now the one spearheading lawsuits and protests against the racist man).

This is nothing but a family who has made both poor decisions and criminal decisions. They were never confused about who to send their loan payments to - they just used that as an excuse to get out of paying altogether. The state gave them multiple options for loan mediation, which the family refused, and even the extremely liberal wack job 9th Circuit has denied their claims on multiple occasions.

Yet here we have antifa and BLM once again railing against systemic something or other.  ;/

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2020/12/familys-path-to-red-house-foreclosure-was-long-filled-with-bizarre-twists.html

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #390 on: January 01, 2021, 08:58:57 AM »
Party like it's 2020

Riot declared: Protesters break windows, set fires in downtown Portland
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j67Dn0vVYlM
- Calvin and Hobbes

griz

• friend
« Reply #391 on: January 01, 2021, 09:14:11 AM »
Maybe it'll be the new attraction for the city?  If you want Blues music you go to Memphis, if you want Broadway shows you go to New York, and if you want to Riot you go to Portland. 
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #392 on: January 01, 2021, 07:57:15 PM »
First day of 2021, and "planned riots". Cops retreating on all fronts. This is why these antifa jackasses become more and more emboldened. Because they've been pampered so long, only defensive violence will stop their behavior at this point.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/01/01/watch-portland-starts-off-2021-with-a-riot/

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #393 on: January 02, 2021, 12:29:23 PM »
Guess now the election is, basically, over ANIFA has worn out their usefulness.
Of course I'll believe it when I see it.

In his new year's presser, Portland Mayor @tedwheeler admits that his efforts to de-escalate & compromise with antifa have failed to yield results. He condemns the violent extremist movement by name & calls for more to be done. https://t.co/1MJhHOxO1u pic.twitter.com/HtsSSM3dzz

— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) January 2, 2021
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2021/01/02/shocker-portland-mayor-ted-wheeler-says-efforts-to-appease-antifa-have-failed-and-its-time-to-get-tougher/
- Calvin and Hobbes

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #394 on: January 02, 2021, 01:42:55 PM »
Time for Wheeler to double-down on the appeasement of Antifa.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #395 on: January 10, 2021, 12:11:03 PM »
Antifa/BLM have moved further out from Portland.  They staged a riot in downtown Tigard Friday night.  Tigard is where my father lives and my youngest son works, so this has me a bit worried.
Only one rioter was arrested.  He was charged with felony riot and was, of course, quickly released without bail.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #397 on: January 21, 2021, 01:14:16 PM »
First day of 2021, and "planned riots". Cops retreating on all fronts. This is why these antifa jackasses become more and more emboldened. Because they've been pampered so long, only defensive violence will stop their behavior at this point.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/01/01/watch-portland-starts-off-2021-with-a-riot/

Nope, because to those in charge of this mess, the useful idiots are merely pawns.  And who cares if you lose a pawn or two in a game of chess?

And if someone does return like for like against antifa, then they are arrested, jailed, and their lives ruined.   
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #398 on: January 21, 2021, 11:18:08 PM »
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #399 on: January 21, 2021, 11:21:16 PM »
Does he have a long mustache?
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG