Author Topic: NFAC coming to town  (Read 14125 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
NFAC coming to town
« on: July 21, 2020, 04:30:13 PM »
Mayor Fischer addresses claims that militia group is coming to Louisville on Saturday
https://www.wdrb.com/news/transcript-mayor-fischer-addresses-claims-that-militia-group-is-coming-to-louisville-on-saturday/article_4d7ba222-cb74-11ea-9a07-ab54d3ce8478.html

NFAC Leader Grand Master Jay posted a video describing what members will wear and carry on Saturday:

"Black boots, black button down shirts, black mask, shot gun, semi-automatic or rifle, pistol or thigh holsters under your arm," he said. "If you are not in that uniform, you won't be in the formation."

In another video, he said NFAC, which stands for "Not F**king Around Coalition," will be meeting at Central High School at noon. He referenced the Breonna Taylor case.

Found this from July 6th

Hundreds of heavily-armed Black protesters march through park demanding Confederate monument be removed
https://www.the-sun.com/news/1092223/heavily-armed-black-protesters-georgia-stone-mountain-confederate/

May be a good day to stay out of downtown
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Jim147

• friends
Re: NFAC coming to town
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2020, 05:12:31 PM »
I was hoping for New Fangled Air Conditioner
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2020, 06:39:31 PM »
From reading the story it would appear that BLM doesn't like NFAC coming in and stealing their message.   Dissension among the peaceful protesters.  :rofl:

edited for spelling
« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 07:38:53 PM by RocketMan »
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2020, 08:12:01 PM »
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2020, 08:26:57 PM »
From reading the story it would appear that BLM doesn't like NFAC coming in and stealing their message.   Dissension among the peaceful protestors.  :rofl:

Kind of like Brownshirts vs Communism Berlin 1920s
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2020, 10:50:19 PM »

Hundreds of heavily-armed Black protesters march through park demanding Confederate monument be removed
https://www.the-sun.com/news/1092223/heavily-armed-black-protesters-georgia-stone-mountain-confederate/

Weak. No is impressed by demands, when Antifa would just go ahead and take it down. Or at least look pathetic trying.

Anyway, I hope the Look At Me I Am Such a Scary Black Man army keeps marching around, and getting plenty of headlines. That way, maybe (just possibly, though I dare not get my heart set on it) the Left will give up that silly argument that black people with guns will make the NRA change its mind.  ;/
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Silver Bullet

• friend
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2020, 07:52:16 PM »
the Left will give up that silly argument that black people with guns will make the NRA change its mind

Make them change their minds how?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/9RABZq5IoaQ

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2020, 09:30:22 PM »
Make them change their minds how?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/9RABZq5IoaQ

Not sure what you mean by the question. It's become a minor meme in Democrat circles that if the NRA realized black people could also get guns, we will be seized with a sudden desire to disarm everyone. So the usual Democratic projection...

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2020, 10:25:38 PM »
Not sure what you mean by the question. It's become a minor meme in Democrat circles that if the NRA realized black people could also get guns, we will be seized with a sudden desire to disarm everyone. So the usual Democratic projection...

I suppose that's why Colion Noir is on the NRA board ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2020, 10:35:40 PM »
I suppose that's why Colion Noir is on the NRA board ...

I don't think he is, though Karl Malone is.

I think Noir parted ways with them when they discontinued NRATV.

Silver Bullet

• friend
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2020, 12:38:46 AM »

That's what I meant, and what I suspected.  I guess the Dems haven't seen the video I posted.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2020, 09:03:41 AM »
They're suppose to start around noon, they're claiming they'll have 500 people or so we'll see.
They originally said they would start at Central High School until someone pointed out that would would be a wee bit illegal it being a school and all.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 09:25:13 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2020, 09:22:57 AM »

They originally said they would start at Central High School until someone pointed that out that would would be a wee bit illegal it being a school and all.

:facepalm:  :facepalm: :facepalm:  :facepalm:
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2020, 09:31:19 AM »
I don't think he is, though Karl Malone is.

I think Noir parted ways with them when they discontinued NRATV.

From Wiki
As of July 2019, Noir is no longer associated with the NRA since they changed to a different advertising agency
- Calvin and Hobbes

Parker Dean

• friend
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2020, 09:51:52 AM »
... until someone pointed out that would would be a wee bit illegal it being a school and all.

Now, why'd somebody have to go and do a thing like that?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2020, 09:57:55 AM »
Now, why'd somebody have to go and do a thing like that?

Our brave mayor wouldn't have done anything anyway.
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2020, 12:19:15 PM »
Live helicopter feed on wlky.com, looks like maybe 50-75 or so in the park right now. They've got a long way to go to get to 500.
Note: Turn off the sound, trust me, if you go there

https://www.wlky.com/article/big-protests-expected-downtown-saturday-heres-everything-we-know/33419557
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2020, 12:23:00 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2020, 01:05:47 PM »
Looks like someone within the group shot someone maybe two. LMPD and EMS on the screen
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2020, 01:12:15 PM »
Looked like some NFAC members were assisting the police and EMS
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2020, 01:14:53 PM »
You can see two puddles of blood on the concrete
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2020, 01:24:30 PM »
News is saying three hit, one minor
- Calvin and Hobbes

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2020, 02:24:25 PM »
While I really hope no one is seriously injured I also hope that it was one NFAC moron that shot another NFAC moron.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2020, 02:29:45 PM »
While I really hope no one is seriously injured I also hope that it was one NFAC moron that shot another NFAC moron.

Your 2nd hope may be what happened from what I've seen.
As far as your 1st no word yet as to the severity of the injuries
- Calvin and Hobbes

fifth_column

• friend
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2020, 03:09:49 PM »
Your 2nd hope may be what happened from what I've seen.
As far as your 1st no word yet as to the severity of the injuries

I wonder if it was a negligent discharge.
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht