Author Topic: Big Boom  (Read 9096 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Big Boom
« Reply #150 on: August 13, 2020, 12:25:45 PM »
I saw footage of some high rises where it looked like just about everything but the steel frame itself was wiped out - the blast wave came in one side and went out the other, taking everything else with it.

And as for the "fireworks" fire before the big bank . . . I just have to wonder whether or not it was some of Hezbolla's munitions rather than simple celebratory fireworks.

I could be wrong but most videos of munitions going off that I've seen they weren't that flashy(?). I'm sure a lot would depend on what kind of munitions.
I've not seen anything YET that would made me think this was anything but a Murphy + Murphy = Boom
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #151 on: August 13, 2020, 01:25:03 PM »
You sure about that?

Solid reports put this guy in the vicinity right before the blasts...

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #152 on: August 13, 2020, 01:33:51 PM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #153 on: August 14, 2020, 02:30:04 PM »
Full and no talking heads verison of the last video I posted

1:59 That's IMHO definitely fireworks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlvnsecLRmM
- Calvin and Hobbes