Author Topic: Forum analytics  (Read 494 times)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Forum analytics
« on: August 17, 2020, 10:28:56 AM »
Has anyone ever figured out which day, what time(s) and or other variables about forum traffic?

Sometimes I come here and everything is updated, there are new discussions and a whole host of folks are posting that don't seem to be here daily.

Other days it looks like an abandoned ghost town.

I get that current events will play a part but are there any other obvious trends?
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Nick1911

• Administrator
Re: Forum analytics
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2020, 10:36:10 AM »

freakazoid

• friend
Re: Forum analytics
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2020, 11:18:42 PM »
I wonder why the second most viewed topic is so viewed. I of course naturally viewed it to see what it was about.  =)
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic