Author Topic: The Biden-Harris 2020 campaign thread  (Read 17037 times)

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
Re: The Biden-Harris 2020 campaign thread
« Reply #150 on: December 17, 2020, 02:22:24 PM »

https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-americas-thinking/530486-poll-60-percent-approve-of-bidens-job-as-president-elect

At first glance I thought it was The Babylon Bee.

The poll found Biden garnering majority support across demographics except among Republican voters, voters 65 years old and older, and respondents who live in rural areas.

So, Democrats.   ;/

bob

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #151 on: December 24, 2020, 09:46:57 AM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #152 on: December 24, 2020, 10:53:26 AM »

(BTW: why does her face look like it's made by Mattel?)
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #153 on: December 24, 2020, 11:44:49 AM »
^^^I suspect that is many layers of expertly-applied makeup.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #154 on: December 24, 2020, 02:50:10 PM »
And wax lips ....
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #155 on: December 24, 2020, 03:10:28 PM »
^^^I suspect that is many layers of expertly-applied makeup.

Easier to do with a snapchat filter.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #156 on: December 25, 2020, 01:13:06 AM »
https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-americas-thinking/530486-poll-60-percent-approve-of-bidens-job-as-president-elect

At first glance I thought it was The Babylon Bee

I received a Christmas card yesterday from friends in the Boston area. Interesting couple -- he's an aging hippie whose father was a Unitarian minister and whose mother was Jewish, but he turned out to be an agnostic. His wife is a Turkish woman whom he met while she was studying for either a Master's or a PhD at MIT. They are both ardent Democrats, and don't appear to be cognizant that my political views are diametrically opposed to theirs. Even so, what she wrote on the Christmas card was a shock:

Thank God we finished year 2020. I felt the same for year 2019. I have some joy left in me because of how scientific community behaved in bringing a Covid vaccine to fruition in very short time, and of election officials who ran such a clean election. All these happen[ed] in the midst of lies, deceptions, manipulations. ...

Yes, that's exactly what she wrote. Talk about not seeing the forest for the trees. They both hate Trump, so they automatically put on the blinders and earmuffs to block out all recognition of the myriad reports of election fraud. To them (I'm sure her hubby agrees), it must have been a clean election because the "right" candidate won. I find it ironic that she sees lies, deceptions and manipulation, but in her mind that's all Trump and not at all attributable to the Democrats or to the lame-stream media.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #157 on: December 25, 2020, 01:30:26 AM »
Happy Kamalidays!   [barf]

Actress Olivia Munn shows off her new ‘strong women’ sweatshirt and wishes everyone ‘Happy Kamalidays!’
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/12/23/actress-olivia-munn-shows-off-her-new-strong-women-sweatshirt-and-wishes-everyone-happy-kamalidays/

https://twitter.com/oliviamunn/status/1341856145103675392?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Maybe now we know why Aaron Rodgers broke up with her.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #158 on: December 25, 2020, 07:08:33 AM »
I received a Christmas card yesterday from friends in the Boston area. Interesting couple -- he's an aging hippie whose father was a Unitarian minister and whose mother was Jewish, but he turned out to be an agnostic. His wife is a Turkish woman whom he met while she was studying for either a Master's or a PhD at MIT. They are both ardent Democrats, and don't appear to be cognizant that my political views are diametrically opposed to theirs. Even so, what she wrote on the Christmas card was a shock:

Yes, that's exactly what she wrote. Talk about not seeing the forest for the trees. They both hate Trump, so they automatically put on the blinders and earmuffs to block out all recognition of the myriad reports of election fraud. To them (I'm sure her hubby agrees), it must have been a clean election because the "right" candidate won. I find it ironic that she sees lies, deceptions and manipulation, but in her mind that's all Trump and not at all attributable to the Democrats or to the lame-stream media.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #159 on: December 25, 2020, 08:52:00 AM »
Even so, what she wrote on the Christmas card was a shock:

I have a cousin in Germany who wrote me something scarily similar. She also doesn't seem to grock that my political views are different than hers, and who wouldn't be happy with Biden as President? Much of that has to be the filtering of news from our MSM to theirs. She really thinks everyone in America hates Trump. Almost like people in the US thinking everyone in Germany wears lederhosen every day.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
« Reply #160 on: December 25, 2020, 02:56:17 PM »
Almost like people in the US thinking everyone in Germany wears lederhosen every day.

They don't?  I am disappoint.
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #161 on: December 25, 2020, 03:37:35 PM »
Almost like people in the US thinking everyone in Germany wears lederhosen every day.

They don't?

Why wasn't I informed of this?

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #162 on: December 26, 2020, 07:46:36 PM »

... and now I have a mental image of Trump in lederhosen ...

Curse you, Ben.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #163 on: December 26, 2020, 07:53:18 PM »
... and now I have a mental image of Trump in lederhosen ...

Curse you, Ben.

Heil Trump!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #164 on: December 26, 2020, 07:59:59 PM »
I don't know if I can take 4 years of this

Pet psychic Beth Lee-Crowther says Joe Biden’s dogs, Major and Champ, told her they are excited to live in the White House. They also say their master will be “a great president.”https://t.co/8avRWAjZRU

— The Daily Beast (@thedailybeast) November 28, 2020
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/11/29/how-come-the-daily-beasts-dog-psychic-didnt-warn-joe-biden-about-the-ankle-injury/

It's like the Obama years, but dumber.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #165 on: December 27, 2020, 08:07:21 PM »
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/531591-96-percent-of-democrats-say-biden-was-elected-fairly-just-22-percent-of

An overwhelming majority of Democrats say President-elect Joe Biden was elected fairly, while only a slim margin of Republicans say the same, according to a USA Today/Suffolk University poll released Thursday.

Ninety-six percent of Democrats say that Biden was elected fairly in the November presidential election, while just 20 percent of Republicans surveyed said the same.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #166 on: December 27, 2020, 09:33:39 PM »
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/531591-96-percent-of-democrats-say-biden-was-elected-fairly-just-22-percent-of

An overwhelming majority of Democrats say President-elect Joe Biden was elected fairly, while only a slim margin of Republicans say the same, according to a USA Today/Suffolk University poll released Thursday.

Ninety-six percent of Democrats say that Biden was elected fairly in the November presidential election, while just 20 percent of Republicans surveyed said the same.

Well, there you have it. 116 percent of Americans think the election was fair. The science is settled.

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #168 on: December 28, 2020, 11:45:40 PM »
This old tweet from 2017 is making the rounds.  Hmm ... I wonder why ...

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #169 on: December 29, 2020, 05:00:19 PM »
What a shocker - the press won't cover Biden like they covered Trump. They will focus on congressional politicians (i.e., Republicans) instead. Also, "hazard pay":

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/12/media-after-trump/617503/

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #170 on: December 29, 2020, 07:22:28 PM »
"Acosta told me he's not partisan ....."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  .... and so on ...
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #171 on: January 03, 2021, 10:15:36 AM »
Pro-Trump parade in . . . Japan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN8v9Lo0dYI