Author Topic: Richard Grenell for President  (Read 999 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Richard Grenell for President
« on: August 27, 2020, 08:16:56 AM »
I just read that Richard Grenell gave an on-fire speech last night. One of the comments was interesting: What if in 8-12 years Richard Grenell ran for President as the first openly gay man to do so, and on the Republican ticket? I think the streets would be flowing with brain matter from exploded Democrat heads.  :laugh:
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Unisaw

• friend
Re: Richard Grenell for President
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2020, 04:22:34 PM »
It was a great speech!  He said that, as DNI, what he saw about the Dem's Russia collusion charges made him sick.  He is an effective, fearless counterattacker against those who spout nonsense.  I sincerely hope we haven't seen the last of him.
Well, if you have the sudden urge to lick your balls you'll know you got the veterinary version... K Frame

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2020, 12:33:47 AM »
I wouldn't have a problem with it but I don't see it happening. The RNC will worry about the Evangelical vote.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

griz

• friend
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2020, 07:06:21 AM »
I just read that Richard Grenell gave an on-fire speech last night. One of the comments was interesting: What if in 8-12 years Richard Grenell ran for President as the first openly gay man to do so, and on the Republican ticket? I think the streets would be flowing with brain matter from exploded Democrat heads.  :laugh:

The Democrats have been consistent in their belief that conservative belief negates every other positive aspect of a candidate.  If an African American, disabled, gay, transgendered, ACLU woman lawyer ran for office they would still vote against him or her if they said "all lives matter".
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2020, 09:59:33 AM »
The Democrats have been consistent in their belief that conservative belief negates every other positive aspect of a candidate.  If an African American, disabled, gay, transgendered, ACLU woman lawyer ran for office they would still vote against him or her if they said "all lives matter".

I hope people are waking up to the fact that opposing racism is now a conservative belief unacceptable to "liberals."
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2020, 08:49:23 AM »
Another great response from Grenell. What's funny is the reporter who takes offense sounds like he's 15 years old.  :rofl:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1301953416202199040
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2020, 01:13:42 PM »
Another great response from Grenell. What's funny is the reporter who takes offense sounds like he's 15 years old.  :rofl:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1301953416202199040
The guy complained that this was the first opportunity to talk to him in a while.  If you screw around like that, it will be a while longer before the next one. 
They could have asked a couple questions about topic of the day first then moved to other topics.  But no.  What I want is all that is important.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge