Poll

What will win the presidency in 2020?

Donald Trump
Joe Biden
Someone... else?

Author Topic: Who will win in 2020?  (Read 33550 times)

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Re: Who will win in 2020?
« Reply #575 on: November 11, 2020, 10:53:03 AM »
Touché
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #576 on: November 11, 2020, 11:14:08 AM »
Touché
Allegedly has experience there too.

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #577 on: November 11, 2020, 11:17:28 AM »
Secretary of Hookers and Blow.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #578 on: November 11, 2020, 11:52:47 AM »
Secretary of Hookers and Blow.

Clearly he is most qualified to be Director of the Secret Service; he is an S.M.E. for all their major fields of study.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #579 on: November 12, 2020, 09:03:25 AM »
Holy crap, Maria Bartiromo was just reading off a list of potential Biden cabinet picks. SECDEF = Hillary Clinton.  :facepalm:
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #580 on: November 12, 2020, 10:44:30 AM »
Holy crap, Maria Bartiromo was just reading off a list of potential Biden cabinet picks. SECDEF = Hillary Clinton.  :facepalm:

Sweet gods.  That'll be a mess.

I'll just pencil us in for more mandatory sexual assault prevention training.   And later, some more suicide prevention training..  She seems to have a lot of suicides around her.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #581 on: November 12, 2020, 11:43:51 AM »

Giant meteor strike NOW please ..... just end it already.  Please ....
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #582 on: November 12, 2020, 12:02:44 PM »

I'm sure that will do wonders for military recruiting and retention.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #583 on: November 12, 2020, 04:28:20 PM »
https://www.dailywire.com/news/progressive-purge-sanders-warren-being-frozen-out-by-biden-team-report-says

As turmoil from within the Democratic Party begins to bubble to the surface in the face of a lackluster showing in the House of Representatives, Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden is seeking to freeze out far-Left progressives like Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) and Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), a report from Politico outlined.

Leading Democrats, The Independent noted, have begun to “privately acknowledge” that far-Left types like Sanders and Warren will hurt the party’s chances in coming elections, and thus the pair “have been ruled out” of filling cabinet positions in a potential Biden administration.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #584 on: November 12, 2020, 07:53:13 PM »
On that whole "move to Georgia and vote" thing - I guess the Democrats suggesting this don’t much care that less affluent people simply cannot afford a temporary move to a new state. If this actually works, it’s just another way for wealthy people to buy an election.

Also, I'm predicting the media-crats will soon begin to express outrage that Trump hasn't resigned yet. Because the Trump virus is killing everyone, etc, it is critical that the President-elect take office immediately. What kind of unfeeling extremists would stand in the way of this?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

zahc

• friend
« Reply #585 on: November 13, 2020, 04:59:50 PM »
So... Trump was supposed to file like 10 lawsuits on Monday. It's Friday. Is there any news about them? Does this lack of news mean good news or does it mean bad news?
Maybe a rare occurence, but then you only have to get murdered once to ruin your whole day.
--Tallpine

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #586 on: November 13, 2020, 05:09:56 PM »
So... Trump was supposed to file like 10 lawsuits on Monday. It's Friday. Is there any news about them? Does this lack of news mean good news or does it mean bad news?

I just saw at least two of them have been dropped by the Trump team. Sounds like they are giving up on Arizona.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #587 on: November 13, 2020, 05:33:34 PM »
I just saw at least two of them have been dropped by the Trump team. Sounds like they are giving up on Arizona.

They need to save their money for their own bug-out.  Everyone on Trump's team will be stained for years.

Someone tell Trump he lost. 
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #588 on: November 13, 2020, 06:35:20 PM »
What's interesting is if you look at the decisiondesk HQ map:

https://results.decisiondeskhq.com/

Hover over PA ,where they show Biden won with >99% votes in, but Trump with more votes. AZ is still literally only a 10K vote difference. Georgia is 14K. I don't get PA, but while the odds are against it in the other two, a recount could win them for Trump and he would win the election. That would be interesting.

I don't know if you'll be able to see the Epoch Times map without an account, but they show a map minus the states with recounts/court cases and Trump is ahead in that case, 232 to 227.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/election-2020

In the end, I think the voter fraud will have done Trump in, but man, if those first three states swung his way, the riots would be glorious (from a distance).

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #589 on: November 13, 2020, 09:23:17 PM »
I just hope that President Trump is not watching 'Wag The Dog' and getting ideas.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #590 on: November 13, 2020, 11:08:56 PM »
I just hope that President Trump is not watching 'Wag The Dog' and getting ideas.

Not likely, he isn't a democrat.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #591 on: November 14, 2020, 12:08:41 AM »
https://www.npr.org/sections/live-updates-2020-election-results/2020/11/13/934610694/former-national-security-officials-worry-what-trump-could-do-in-iran-and-afghani

In the last days of the Nixon administration SecDef Schlesinger gave orders to the military to check with him or SecState Kissinger if President Nixon gave a nuclear launch order.  https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/11/donald-trump-nuclear-weapons-richard-nixon-215478

So let us hope that President Trump does not go out with a bang.

Lennyjoe

• friend
« Reply #592 on: November 14, 2020, 12:23:22 AM »
Come on man, he ain’t that unstable

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #593 on: November 14, 2020, 03:30:10 AM »
https://www.npr.org/sections/live-updates-2020-election-results/2020/11/13/934610694/former-national-security-officials-worry-what-trump-could-do-in-iran-and-afghani

In the last days of the Nixon administration SecDef Schlesinger gave orders to the military to check with him or SecState Kissinger if President Nixon gave a nuclear launch order.  https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/11/donald-trump-nuclear-weapons-richard-nixon-215478

I like how the left likes to lecture about not believing in conspiracy theories, don’t you MillCreek?

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #594 on: November 14, 2020, 07:48:56 AM »

Seriously?  Do you really think launching nuclear weapons is as easy as Trump barking an order through a phone?  Do you think there might be a couple layers of checks and balances that prevent a unilateral launch order? 
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #595 on: November 14, 2020, 08:27:37 AM »
And now they're talking Hillary Clinton for UN Ambassador, which Susan Rice says would be an insult to Hillary.  ;/

It would certainly be better than SECDEF, since I don't give a crap about the crappy UN. Though Biden will probably hug the UN and throw billions at them and do whatever the third world shithole countries that run things like the human rights council tell him to do. So maybe I should care. I was really hoping Trump could end the UN's lease in the next four years.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/susan-rice-rumors-of-hillary-clinton-as-un-ambassador-an-insult-to-former-secretary-of-state

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #596 on: November 14, 2020, 08:33:49 AM »
And now they're talking Hillary Clinton for UN Ambassador, which Susan Rice says would be an insult to Hillary

I would hope that a Biden administration would show her the same respect and support she and Obama showed Ambassador Stevens.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #597 on: November 14, 2020, 09:17:44 AM »
Hillary should be put in charge of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency. She has experience
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #598 on: November 14, 2020, 10:21:25 AM »
I like how the left likes to lecture about not believing in conspiracy theories, don’t you MillCreek?

You mean like Pizzagate and QAnon?

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #599 on: November 14, 2020, 10:38:55 AM »
I always thought highly of Condoleezza Rice.  I wonder if she would be interested in a position with the Biden administration.