Author Topic: Where to Find Pro Gun Stickers  (Read 1690 times)

Waitone

• friend
Where to Find Pro Gun Stickers
« on: March 11, 2007, 07:03:37 PM »
I'm looking for a specific sticker.

"There is nothing in this house worth your life"

Anyone know of a source for pro gun labels, stickers, etc.
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

Sylvilagus Aquaticus

• friend
    • http://profiles.yahoo.com/sylvilagus
Re: Where to Find Pro Gun Stickers
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2007, 08:34:36 PM »
Seems to me Cheaper Than Dirt carries that or a similar sticker in the retail store. I'm certain a phone call will confirm it's available through the mail as well.

Regards,
Rabbit.
To punish me for my contempt for authority, fate made me an authority myself.
Albert Einstein

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2007, 08:56:13 PM »
The disadvantage to gun stickers is that you're informing a brain-addled meth-head that there's guns in the house. They might not think beyond that, just "gun = $ = next hit", and exercise some truly moroic judgement.

Waitone

• friend
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2007, 11:12:22 PM »
My two daughters live in a complex where a pair of goons are hitting apartments.  The routine is for the perps to walk up to the back door (inside a fenced area) knock on the door and if there is no response, they kick the door in and take what they want (typically jewelry).  Since it is impossible to hear the door being knocked on from upstairs, there is a high probability the perps will walk in on an occupied apartment.  The sticker is one preventive measure however ineffective.

BTW, one daughter is armed and very motivated.  The other is growing in interest.
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2007, 11:14:27 PM »
The disadvantage to gun stickers is that you're informing a brain-addled meth-head that there's guns in the house. They might not think beyond that, just "gun = $ = next hit", and exercise some truly moroic judgement.

I agree, but "There is nothing in this house worth your life" doesn't mention guns.  I think it sends the right message.  Given the specific situation, "Danger, Woman with Gun" should do the trick.  Nothing scarier than that.   smiley
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Dannyboy

• friend
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2007, 07:21:52 AM »
"Danger, Woman with Gun" should do the trick.  Nothing scarier than that.   smiley

Except maybe, "Danger, Woman with PMS...and a Gun."
Oh, Lord, please let me be as sanctimonious and self-righteous as those around me, so that I may fit in.

Thor

• friend
  • US Navy (retired)
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2007, 08:18:28 AM »
If you don't want to purchase online, look at the various small mom & pop gun shops around your area.
" a sword never kills anybody; it's a tool in the killer's hand." - Lucius Annaeus

for Military, Vets, & Supporters, check out:
USMILNET

Conservative Discussion Forum

RadioFreeSeaLab

• friend
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2007, 12:32:01 PM »
Libertystickers.com has a few I think.

crt360

• friend
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2007, 01:00:16 PM »
Depending on where you live, you might also get a few in Spanish.  For those that don't read English or Spanish, you might need a picture - maybe a stop sign symbol followed by some of those universal womens' restroom icons shooting a mens' restroom icon in the crotch area.
For entertainment purposes only.

Sylvilagus Aquaticus

• friend
    • http://profiles.yahoo.com/sylvilagus
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2007, 02:32:45 PM »
I had one on my apartment door-

"Steal here-Die here"

In the 7 months I was there, others all around me were burgled, but mine was undisturbed.

Regards,
Rabbit.
To punish me for my contempt for authority, fate made me an authority myself.
Albert Einstein

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2007, 03:06:25 PM »
I had one on my apartment door-

"Steal here-Die here"

In the 7 months I was there, others all around me were burgled, but mine was undisturbed.

Regards,
Rabbit.

I made my own sign, I'm an arts and crafts kinda guy.  Took a standard torso target, did a nice five shot grouping in the throat, then fired a couple shotgun rounds into the target.  Five overlapping big holes, and many small holes covering the rest.  Never had a problem.  Funny that.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2007, 11:51:10 PM »
what you do is find a medical supply house tell them you are doing research
on "ear/nose/throat" conditions and buy yourself a severed head.
Leave it on the windowsill for all to see, maybe with the word "thief" in both Spanish and English.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Declaration Day

• friends
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2007, 03:02:29 AM »
I had a sign on my door for a while that I made with Word and printed on a standard sheet of paper.  It read:

NOTICE: This door is opened for friends and emergencies only.  If you are not a friend and this is not an emergency, an emergency may be provided.

It's not there any more because my dumb dog ripped it down and I haven't printed a new one yet.  grin