Author Topic: are we really heading toward civil war or civil unrest?  (Read 6314 times)

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Re: are we really heading toward civil war or civil unrest?
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2020, 06:56:21 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/Bikers4America/posts/1270940793237312

From last July:

To everyone instigating a possible civil war from all sides, let me give you a little bit of advice. Many of us served and fought in the wars.

When our time was done, we came back to the USA to start over and live in peace.

It wasn’t us who kneeled on the neck of a man until he died. It wasn’t us to retaliated by kneeling on the neck of a toddler saying “BLM NOW mf.”

You see, War is Hell! Millions of you do not quite grasp this concept. We have been to Hell, lived in Hell, climbed out of Hell, and don’t want to go back to Hell. If you keep trampling on the peace we fought for, earned, and love, then when that first shot gets fired, you will force us back to Hell; and we will show you the brutal realities of Hell.

Y’all better work this *expletive deleted*it out before we do, because I guarantee you are not ready for this.
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2020, 07:04:18 PM »
I have a feeling I can't shake that I'm on a Zeppelin and there's a madman running loose on board with a flaming torch
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

T.O.M.

• friend
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2020, 07:12:59 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/Bikers4America/posts/1270940793237312

From last July:

QFT

People who have never put on a uniform like to throw around terms like "revolution" and "civil war" and act like a bad ass waiving around a weapon while they do so.  God forbid, if shots are fired in anger, most of these people will wet themselves and run away.

The troublemakers who enjoy hunting in packs for easy prey will soon be headed inside.  Cold weather tends to cut down on their willingness to stalk the streets.  That, and a whole lot of people have bought up guns and ammo.  The odds may quickly turn against them.
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2020, 09:58:33 PM »
I get the impression that the legacy Dem leadership is getting eviscerated right now.  Pretty sure Pelosi is getting sent out to pasture.  Look for her to be quietly retired in 2022.

They may leave guns alone.  It does sure seem to rile up the right when they go after them.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2020, 10:04:08 PM »
I get the impression that the legacy Dem leadership is getting eviscerated right now.  Pretty sure Pelosi is getting sent out to pasture.  Look for her to be quietly retired in 2022.

They may leave guns alone.  It does sure seem to rile up the right when they go after them.

Given the Dem's recent track record, one ought not rule out a Speaker from the "Squad," or a Speaker Waters, or what-have-you.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2020, 11:43:23 PM »
Mob rule and the destruction of everything:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h56LcrPRkgg

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2020, 09:01:35 AM »
Mob rule and the destruction of everything:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h56LcrPRkgg

Good video. Because of another thread here, I had downloaded some G.K. Chesterton, but haven't read it yet. This got me to move him to the front of my Kindle queue. As soon as  I finish my current book, I'm reading him.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2020, 09:43:12 AM »
Just how far will Trump push this I wonder?

Republicans usually tuck their tail and slink away in the face of such blatant use of institutional power against them.

I like that Trump is shining the spotlight on the government malfeasance and holding a mirror up to the voters, saying look at yourselves.

All of us that have looked the other way in the face of past obvious voter fraud are getting a good hard look at the scope of the problem.

Hey America, take a good look.  

You're a banana republic!
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #59 on: November 07, 2020, 10:26:37 AM »
   .....  Hey America, take a good look.  

You're a banana republic!

Sadly, yes.   We are that.
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2020, 10:40:44 AM »
Well it doesn't help when the professional newscasters are referring to his observations as "baseless" and "unfounded" right there in front of the cameras.  And they aren't quoting anyone.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2020, 11:07:55 AM »
Well it doesn't help when the professional newscasters are referring to his observations as "baseless" and "unfounded" right there in front of the cameras.  And they aren't quoting anyone.

Our local news station, had their banner across as Trump gave his speech, as “Trump falsely claims election fraud”

I’m sure that went over well here in MAGA country red as *expletive deleted*ck upstate SC.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2020, 11:15:00 AM »
Given the Dem's recent track record, one ought not rule out a Speaker from the "Squad," or a Speaker Waters, or what-have-you.

Don't get me excited. Either on would be a comedy goldmine. Pelosi is nasty and not all there anymore but she isn't stupid. the others? Well.....
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2020, 11:46:50 AM »

Don't get me excited. Either on would be a comedy goldmine. Pelosi is nasty and not all there anymore but she isn't stupid. the others? Well.....

Pelosi knows all too well how to work the system. One of the squad as speaker would be like a bull on LSD in a whoopee cushion factory.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2020, 11:51:30 AM »
I think the primary goal of the election challenges at this point should be 20 years in prison for as many politicians and election judges as possible in places like Philadelphia and Detroit for election tampering and fraud.  (are federal prosecutors even investigating that?)  Yeah, I know that will never happen, but don't ruin my fantasy.
"It's good, though..."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #65 on: November 07, 2020, 04:28:06 PM »
If this is an example of the Biden/Harris fan club, the civil unrest will be coming from our side.

Knowing your children will one day be forced to read my book on anti-racism in school on your tax dollars makes me so happy.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/11/07/author-so-happy-knowing-your-children-will-be-forced-to-read-his-anti-racist-book-on-being-a-better-white-person-on-your-tax-dollars/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2020, 08:47:43 PM »
Plenty of civil unrest on the Left.  Now they're attacking each other:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-rally-violence-wisconsin

In what should have been a festive day for Biden supporters quickly turned violent at a rally in Madison, Wisconsin. A man at a Biden-Harris gathering brutally assaulted another rally-goer on Saturday, only hours after several media outlets declared that Joe Biden had won the 2020 presidential election.

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2020, 11:39:52 PM »
Plenty of civil unrest on the Left.  Now they're attacking each other:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-rally-violence-wisconsin

Wait( not long) for the first minority to get shot by a cop in this era of peace, love, unity, hope, change and dementia. Full potato.

AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2020, 09:29:38 AM »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8927033/Arkansas-police-chief-forced-resign-warned-death-Marxist-Democrats.html

I disagree with how he has channeled his emotions. It serves no real purpose. It's interesting though:

Kind of reminds you of something, doesn't it? Something that was applauded when a different demographic did it? Maxine Waters still has a job.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2020, 11:08:27 AM »
I disagree with how he has channeled his emotions. It serves no real purpose. It's interesting though:

Kind of reminds you of something, doesn't it? Something that was applauded when a different demographic did it? Maxine Waters still has a job.

"What goes around comes around."   "Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander."

Those old cliche's   come back like the Gods of the Copy book Headings.  Or something like that .....

I can't approve of that post,  or the police chief,  but after four years of antifa/BLM  and many lefties and even elected democrat official (and some republican reprobates)  heaping  piles of stiersheisse  upon Trump,  the baseless Steele Document based inquiries,  the hollow impeachment,  the way many conservatives have been treated,  I cannot blame either of them.

But when does it stop?    If conservatives "stop"  do they ..... or do they think we've just capitulated and redouble their efforts to Marxify America?   
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #71 on: November 09, 2020, 01:11:27 PM »
"What goes around comes around."   "Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander."

Those old cliche's   come back like the Gods of the Copy book Headings.  Or something like that .....

I can't approve of that post,  or the police chief,  but after four years of antifa/BLM  and many lefties and even elected democrat official (and some republican reprobates)  heaping  piles of stiersheisse  upon Trump,  the baseless Steele Document based inquiries,  the hollow impeachment,  the way many conservatives have been treated,  I cannot blame either of them.

But when does it stop?    If conservatives "stop"  do they ..... or do they think we've just capitulated and redouble their efforts to Marxify America?   

A straight pogrom of the progressives, ejecting them to communist countries, is the outcome with the least genocide potential.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #72 on: November 09, 2020, 01:15:48 PM »
Well, I guess we'll see how popular the antifa (it's just an idea!) are with the left now:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-democratic-campaign-office-biden-smashed-windows-vandalism

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #73 on: November 09, 2020, 01:18:27 PM »
Sauce.  Goose.  Gander.  Schadenfreude

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2020, 08:45:50 PM »

I thought it was a parody.  It's an exact mirror of what you see from the left.  Perhaps deliberately so.  Perhaps he borrowed the verbiage, simply substituting names.

A poster in a left-ish (predominatly) BookFace group I mostly lurk in posted this today:

'm not entirely sure we're "out of the woods" yet in terms of violence *but let's say we are*:
How do we conduct Reconstruction II? How do we bridge divides? How do we move forward? What should we not repeat from history?

Reconstruction?   As in send in carpetbaggers to run those pesky red zones, to get them in to line?  Little self awareness.

Last quote.   Author Larry Correia, (aka, the International Lord of Hate) today posted the second post in his "election f*ckery goin' on" series.  He ends it this way:

So I can’t say how this is going to go, but none of the ends from this point will be good. At best this marriage goes back to an abusive relationship with irreconcilable differences, and at worst it ends in a murder suicide.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.