Author Topic: Okay, who had N.Korean poop balloons on their 2024 bingo card?  (Read 177 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
We must close the balloon gap and who said Kim doesn't have a sense of humor?

N.Korean has started launching hundreds of balloons loaded with trash and it turns out poop as well across the border into S.Korea. One report said 330 so far.
The two sides have had a sort of balloon war among other things going on for a while now with S.Korea sending propaganda leaflets, radios, even USB sticks with S.Korean shows on them and it appears the Norks decided to up the game a bit.

North Korean trash balloons are dumping ‘filth’ on South Korea
https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/29/asia/north-korea-trash-balloons-intl-hnk/index.html

North Korea sending trash balloons again as tension grows with South Korea
https://globalnews.ca/news/10559667/north-korea-trash-balloons-south-loudspeaker-broadcasts/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
Re: Okay, who had N.Korean poop balloons on their 2024 bingo card?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2024, 09:05:24 AM »
South Korea should start "informing" the Norks that the poop is infested with intestinal parasites and the people (?) it came from are very sick and should be hospitalized, as well as anyone who handled the balloons . . .  >:D
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

cordex

• Administrator
Re: Okay, who had N.Korean poop balloons on their 2024 bingo card?
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2024, 11:45:41 AM »
That is what passes (pardon the pun) for bragging in North Korea.

"I eat so much I was able to have a poo today!"