Main Forums > Politics

Hunter & Joe Biden corruption scandal

(1/80) > >>

Ron:
We have The Ukraine stuff, the laptop with The Ukraine stuff as well as sex stuff, we have a former business associate revealing China stuff and from what I gather more is on the way.

The connections to Joe are obvious but not ironclad proof as of yet.

Just the whiff of impropriety disqualifies those on the right.

The leftists demand overwhelming evidence before an investigation even begins if it is a leftist.

The stories don't seem to be getting much traction.

bedlamite:

--- Quote from: Ron on October 27, 2020, 06:29:40 PM ---The stories don't seem to be getting much traction.

--- End quote ---

Of course not, social media, legacy media, big business, etc. all want him to win.

You forgot about Joe's daughter's diary:

https://nationalfile.com/exclusive-source-biden-daughters-diary-details-not-appropriate-showers-with-joe-as-child/

Fly320s:
Let's flip this around.  What news stories, obvious but not ironclad proof as of yet, about Trump would convince you not to vote for Trump?  If this was Ivanka's diary, would that convince you?

People's minds are made up.  No one is changing their opinion at this point.  It always was and always will be, "My guy isn't as bad as their guy."

Perd Hapley:

--- Quote from: Fly320s on October 27, 2020, 07:18:20 PM ---Let's flip this around.  What news stories, obvious but not ironclad proof as of yet, about Trump would convince you not to vote for Trump?  If this was Ivanka's diary, would that convince you?

People's minds are made up.  No one is changing their opinion at this point.  It always was and always will be, "My guy isn't as bad as their guy."

--- End quote ---

Unlike Trump's negative press covfefe, we haven't seen countless negative stories about Biden in the past 5 years, from prestige news outlets, that turn out to be just flat wrong. He hasn't been made into literally Hitler, literally Atilla, and literally Bull Connor, by the news and entertainment media, for no reason at all. Biden wasn't "impeached," without even being charged with a crime.

So to compare the two situations is a bit of a stretch.

Fly320s:

--- Quote from: fistful on October 27, 2020, 07:26:11 PM ---
So to compare the two situations is a bit of a stretch.

--- End quote ---

No, it isn't a stretch.

People have picked their candidate and the only way someone won't vote for Biden, for example, is if Biden dies or is disqualified for running.  And in that case, only the people who actually pay attention to the news will change their voting strategy.

But, just for the fun of it, what if Fox News comes out with evidence that Trump is corrupt?  Or Trump has plans to become a democrat once elected and ban all guns.  Would you change your vote?

My opinion is that this close to election no one is changing their vote, no matter what.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version