Author Topic: Voting fraud compendium  (Read 36555 times)

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
Re: Voting fraud compendium
« Reply #375 on: December 02, 2021, 11:31:59 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keANzinHWUA

This seems a tiny bit odd to me ... is hiding suitcases of ballots under a table and counting them after all observers are sent home the norm?
Gateway Pundit is being sued now over the stories they wrote about this.

Two Georgia election workers targeted by former U.S. President Donald Trump in a vote-rigging conspiracy theory have sued a far-right website that trumpeted the false story, alleging it incited months of death threats and harassment against them.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #376 on: February 12, 2022, 08:39:03 AM »
Just the tiny tip of the iceberg I'm sure

A neighborhood home surveillance camera caught what appeared to be a USPS Letter Carrier dumping a stack of Texas voter registration cards in the garbage on Thursday.

Surveillance video captures Houston-area USPS letter carrier allegedly dumping voter registratio...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=122bkyxFKq4
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #377 on: March 20, 2022, 11:37:56 AM »
Harris County TX election commissioner resigns after "irregularities" in the election process are discovered:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2022/03/09/why-an-election-commissioner-in-texas-largest-county-just-resigned-n2604346

Now, an election commissioner in Harris County, Texas has resigned for not counting some 10,000 ballots. When this oversight was discovered, Ms. Isabel Longoria decided to call it quits. This comes after the secretary of state office found that 12,000 non-citizens were able to cast ballots in the recent elections

"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #378 on: March 20, 2022, 11:49:32 AM »
If it's the will of the people* then it's not voter fraud

*People is now defined as the MSM and only democrats
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #379 on: March 20, 2022, 12:12:08 PM »
Pretty much all the lamestream media "usual suspects" (including Matt Drudge) are still proclaiming that there was no voter fraud in the last presidential election.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #380 on: March 21, 2022, 02:37:54 AM »
Of course they're saying that.

There's no proof, they say.

But consider the logic in this matter:

1.  There is no proof without evidence.
2.  There is no evidence without investigation.
3.  There is no investigation without suspicion.
4.  But suspicion without proof is paranoia.

They wrapped all that up in a nice little package, didn't they?

Terry, 230RN

Pb

• friend
« Reply #381 on: March 21, 2022, 02:08:04 PM »
I would like an update on the Georgia ballot harvesting investigation... 

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #382 on: March 21, 2022, 02:09:11 PM »
I would like an update on the Georgia ballot harvesting investigation...

She won and is President of Earth now
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #383 on: March 21, 2022, 02:36:14 PM »
The nice thing about the way it all went down is I'll never again be invested in Federal elections.

They've jumped the shark and have shown themselves to anybody that has paid attention.

Any election using the current machines is most likely fraudulent. The paper fraud is off the charts but that was mostly to give legitimacy to the machine manipulated results. They needed X amount of boxes of ballots to agree with the inflated/modified totals.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #384 on: March 21, 2022, 05:19:10 PM »
The nice thing about the way it all went down is I'll never again be invested in Federal elections.

They've jumped the shark and have shown themselves to anybody that has paid attention.

Any election using the current machines is most likely fraudulent. The paper fraud is off the charts but that was mostly to give legitimacy to the machine manipulated results. They needed X amount of boxes of ballots to agree with the inflated/modified totals.
I am going to do my vote, but yeah, I will try not to invest any emotion into it. 

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #385 on: March 22, 2022, 09:01:09 AM »
I vote nowadays to maintain a continuous voting history and to, however insignificantly, counter one illegal vote.

'Taint much but 'taint nuthin', neither.

Terry, 230RN

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #386 on: May 10, 2022, 09:39:55 AM »
Gateway Pundit is being sued now over the stories they wrote about this.

OANN has reached a settlement for their part in this fake news story.
The right-wing cable network One America News Network on Monday ran a pre-recorded 30-second segment acknowledging that there was “no widespread voter fraud” by Georgia election workers in the 2020 presidential election. The segment appears to be part of a recent settlement relating to a defamation lawsuit brought against the network by two such workers.

The segment notes that an investigation by state officials into unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud made by ex-President Donald Trump and Rudy Giuliani turned up nothing. “The results of this investigation indicate that Ruby Freeman and Wandrea ‘Shaye’ Moss did not engage in ballot fraud or criminal misconduct,” a narrator states.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #387 on: May 10, 2022, 09:42:28 AM »
OANN has reached a settlement for their part in this fake news story.

“Fake news” bullfuckingshit. “We investigated ourselves and found nothing wrong”

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #388 on: May 10, 2022, 10:01:53 AM »
Meaning they ran a story accusing people of it without themselves having the evidence for it.  Should have been more careful how they worded their story. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #389 on: May 10, 2022, 11:55:50 AM »
Meaning they ran a story accusing people of it without themselves having the evidence for it.  Should have been more careful how they worded their story. 

That’s only okay if you are CNN, NBC, NPR, Huffpo…
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Pb

• friend
« Reply #391 on: May 11, 2022, 11:11:49 AM »

Perhaps one of the mules got careless.

Ballot harvesting is legal in CA...

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #392 on: May 11, 2022, 12:22:47 PM »
My understanding is that those were ballots on the outbound leg of mailing.  CA is sending everyone on their rolls a mail in ballot, whether or not it was requested, so there are a ton of ballots floating around.

Ballot harvesting is bringing the filled out ballots back in.  Not sure what losing blank ballots is.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #393 on: May 12, 2022, 08:19:55 PM »
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #394 on: May 24, 2022, 11:38:15 AM »
According to Governor Abrams despite record turnout the voters are being suppressed by the new laws.
Yeah....

Wonder if she's ever read The Boy Who Cried Wolf?

Tia Mitchell, AJC’s Washington Correspondent
@ajconwashington
Abrams on Georgia’s election law & whether record turnout negates critiques: “We know that increased turnout has nothing to do with suppression; suppression is about whether or not you make it difficult for voters to access the ballot.”
https://twitter.com/ajconwashington/status/1529112152824549378?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1529114943919890434%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es3_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitchy.com%2Fsamj-3930%2F2022%2F05%2F24%2Foh-honey-what-stacey-abrams-claims-ga-voters-are-still-super-suppressed-even-though-theyve-seen-record-turnout-and-lmao%2F

Oh honey, WHAT? Stacey Abrams claims GA voters are still SUPER suppressed even though they’ve seen record turnout and LMAO
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/05/24/oh-honey-what-stacey-abrams-claims-ga-voters-are-still-super-suppressed-even-though-theyve-seen-record-turnout-and-lmao/
- Calvin and Hobbes

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #396 on: May 26, 2022, 09:46:07 AM »
What is going on in Michigan? Can’t be voter fraud if there there’s no one to vote for.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #397 on: June 06, 2022, 07:13:37 PM »
Not sure if I should be putting on a tin foil hat or not

Here are the states that the Census acknowledged it overcounted: Hawaii, Delaware, Rhode Island, Minnesota, New York, and Massachusetts.

Here are the states that the Census acknowledged it undercounted: Texas, Illinois, Florida, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Arkansas.

Well, gee, isn’t that interesting. Does it seem like a mere bizarre coincidence that the overcounted states all voted for Biden in 2020, and five of the six undercounted states for Trump in 2020?

There Was a Huge ‘Mistake’ in the 2020 Census… Guess Which Party It Favored?
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2022/06/06/there-was-huge-mistake-in-the-2020-census-guess-which-party-it-favored-n1603315
- Calvin and Hobbes

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #398 on: May 29, 2023, 02:07:19 PM »
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?