Poll

Was there widescale fraud, possibly rigged, probably illegitament or I have serious doubts etc ...?

Yes I live in a bannana republic
33 (91.7%)
No, I want to believe
3 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: The 2020 Presidential election  (Read 4335 times)

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
Re: The 2020 Presidential election
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2020, 01:05:46 AM »
Nope, he'll be quarantined, greatly reducing his effectiveness.

So... Three days until he recovers?  Four?  "Done."  Sure.  ;/

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2020, 02:43:56 AM »
It will take him longer than three days to recover.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2020, 11:19:05 AM »
The election is moot  ;)

Elections Undecided by Midnight are Void & Preempted by Federal Law – Foster v Love (1997; 9-0 Decision)

https://www.thepostemail.com/2020/11/18/elections-undecided-by-midnight-are-void-9-0-decision/

Posted here for posterity. One never knows what will unfold next in 2020.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2020, 11:50:26 AM »
It will take him longer than three days to recover.

Not only that but another lawyer on the team, Jenna Ellis is out with it too. Rudy also caused Arizona & Michigan legislatures to close down after they had hearings with him.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2020, 01:18:42 PM »
Not only that but another lawyer on the team, Jenna Ellis is out with it too. Rudy also caused Arizona & Michigan legislatures to close down after they had hearings with him.

Rudy also caused the Titanic to sink and the Hindenburg to burn ....  [tinfoil] [popcorn]
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2020, 01:56:58 PM »
Rudy also caused the Titanic to sink and the Hindenburg to burn ....  [tinfoil] [popcorn]

The Titanic did not sink, 6 battleships could never.........whoops, wrong thread
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

grampster

• friend
« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2020, 03:53:56 PM »
Why did I know before I cast my vote for living in a banana republic, that would be the first choice of the rest of the peons here?  I voted that way because if we are going to be a banana republic, globular wormening will change Michigan from a Tundra to a Caribbean paradise.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Lennyjoe

• friend
« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2020, 07:10:42 PM »
Ah nvm.  Someone beat me to the punch in another thread

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2020, 07:52:41 PM »
Looks like she's getting some much-deserved blowback from that:

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/12/09/unacceptable-and-un-american-michigan-dem-rep-removed-from-committee-assignments-after-video-threat-for-trumpers/

Hasn't there been several democrat congress critters and/or senators make similar pronouncements?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams