Author Topic: The Zodiac Killer Strikes Again  (Read 593 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
The Zodiac Killer Strikes Again
« on: December 06, 2020, 08:44:11 AM »
I'm always amused when celebrities surrounded by animal products and who eat animals want to call someone out for taking responsibility for the death that keeps them alive. Kudos to Cruz for posting the photo, likely knowing what the reaction would be.

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/12/05/wow-sen-ted-cruzs-hunting-photo-has-sparked-a-massive-triggering/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
Re: The Zodiac Killer Strikes Again
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2020, 10:27:14 AM »
 :rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl:

The triggering tsunami. If I were him I would post stuff every day to spin up the liberal masses.

bob

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2020, 10:31:42 AM »
I hope he used an AR15 with a 30 mag clip.  [ar15]
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2020, 10:32:20 AM »
I'm always amused when celebrities surrounded by animal products and who eat animals want to call someone out for taking responsibility for the death that keeps them alive. Kudos to Cruz for posting the photo, likely knowing what the reaction would be.

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/12/05/wow-sen-ted-cruzs-hunting-photo-has-sparked-a-massive-triggering/

I did not know deer got that big in Texas, especially south Texas.  (the irony is not lost on me)  :D
"It's good, though..."

HankB

• friend
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2020, 09:32:33 PM »
Looking at the original twitter stream, there was a post purported to be from "Aaron J. Carpenter" a councilman of the small town of Marysville, Ohio -

The big news you need to hear about today is Ware County, Georgia.

Dominion machines were seized. Equal number of Trump and Biden votes were forensically analyzed. However, the machines reported 87% for Trump and 113% for Biden. Should be 100% for both.

Fictitious trolling or real? If the latter, I'm sure we'll hear more. If the former - we won't. 
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain