Author Topic: Swalwell Stalks Boebert  (Read 775 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Swalwell Stalks Boebert
« on: July 07, 2022, 08:20:59 AM »
If these people weren't politicians, Swalwell would already have a restraining order against him. He can't stop talking about her.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/07/06/rep-lauren-boebert-informs-rep-eric-swalwell-that-no-he-cant-date-her/

Sometimes she says over the top stuff, but overall I like Boebert. Especially regarding not worrying about what people think of her on gun issues and the Constitution in general, as evidenced by the above photo. I don't think Swalwell in his bubble understands how many guys in actual America are giving a thumbs up to that photo.  =D
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Swalwell Stalks Boebert
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2022, 08:56:56 AM »
You No Cheat!
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2022, 08:58:55 AM »
She looks good in that photo.  Funny that he tried to use that photo to make a point.  Also funny that he keeps trying to have a social media presence with that kind of baggage following him.

If you showed that photo to random people, how many would know she was a Congresswoman? 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2022, 09:03:16 AM »
If you showed that photo to random people, how many would know she was a Congresswoman?

I was thinking of those guys who take their wife/gf to the gun show and have them (or the wife/gf does it herself) dress "gun show hot" to walk around the predominately male event.  =D
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2022, 09:29:18 AM »
"The (Third) district was represented from 1987 to 1993 by Ben Nighthorse Campbell before he ran for the Senate and switched parties from Democrat to Republican."

She switched, too.  I wonder if she can drive the national Christmas Tree to D.C. this year.  <nyuck-nyuck-nyuck>

Terry, 230RN

REF (Ancillary, re Sen Campbell, but amusing.  Good ole Third Congressional!):

"When I was younger we were into Triumphs. You couldn’t pack enough tools to keep those old Harleys together in the old days.”

https://irontradernews.com/featured-story/against-the-grain-ben-nighthorse-campbell/
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2022, 10:30:01 AM »
I'm over here just thinking "That's a lot of barrel length to not already have the suppressor on".

HankB

• friend
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2022, 11:35:27 AM »
Quote from: Swalwell
"Lauren honey, would it be alright if I called you Fang Fang?
I'll let you in on a little secret if you agree . . .   

- Eric  "
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2022, 01:32:13 PM »
I haven’t seen Boebert do anything smart. They got duke nukem and AOC, “our side” has Boebert and MTG. Stupid has no party allegiance.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.