Author Topic: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread  (Read 113027 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread
« on: December 17, 2020, 09:20:43 PM »
They're coming in too hard and fast now

For example

Sex designations on birth certificates offer no clinical utility, and they can be harmful for intersex and transgender people. Moving such designations below the line of demarcation would not compromise the birth certificate’s public health function but could avoid harm.

— NEJM (@NEJM) December 17, 2020
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/12/17/new-england-journal-of-medicine-comes-out-against-harmful-sex-designations-on-birth-certificates/

Guess they'll be calling to outlaw gender reveal parties next because of how traumatizing they are to the baby.  :facepalm:

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
Re: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2020, 09:31:58 PM »
The backlash from this tranny madness will be epic
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2020, 09:35:36 PM »
The backlash from this tranny madness will be epic Biblical.

Fixed
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2020, 09:37:33 PM »
Fixed

One can only hope.

In Ohio some *expletive deleted*ing judge just ruled the trannies can legally change the sex on their birth certificates.  We truly live in the mirror universe now.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2020, 09:39:36 PM »
Destroying our society and destroying our children, all for 0.60% (as per an lgbqtrxyz website yet, when I looked it up - 0.4% from other liberal sources) of the population.

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2020, 09:40:47 PM »
Destroying our society and destroying our children, all for 0.60% (as per an lgbqtrxyz website yet, when I looked it up - 0.4% from other liberal sources) of the population.

Just came back to say pretty much the same thing
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2020, 09:44:47 PM »
My wife and her family is friends with a woman who is letting her 12 y.o, daughter take puberty blockers and presumably the surgery at some point. It’s screwy as hell
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2020, 09:53:36 PM »
My wife and her family is friends with a woman who is letting her 12 y.o, daughter take puberty blockers and presumably the surgery at some point. It’s screwy as hell

Oh,  so child abuse?

I'm the last guy to say there ought to be a law,  but the exception proves the rule here.

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2020, 10:40:53 PM »
I'm confused. It's okay now for parents to encourage doctors to give Tommy hormones so he'll grow up thinking he's Tomasina ...

But if sumdood goes to his clergyman because he's conflicted about his sexuality and the clergyman uses words to help the dude wrap his head around the fact that he's a he ... that's abuse.

Does that about sum it up?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

230RN

• It's like swimming to shore in an ebb tide.
  • friend
  • Pushing back. Help me out, here...
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2020, 08:28:41 AM »
What's a "gender reveal party?"  Everybody drops trou to see what the other person's got?

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2020, 08:48:55 AM »
What's a "gender reveal party?"  Everybody drops trou to see what the other person's got?

https://youtu.be/kql363P5LTM?t=99
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 10:25:14 AM by lee n. field »
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

fifth_column

• friend
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2020, 11:28:55 AM »
What's a "gender reveal party?"  Everybody drops trou to see what the other person's got?

I'm not sure if this was meant as a smart-ass comment, but I added it anyway . . . .

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2020, 01:17:08 PM »

You mean you can tell someone's gender by what private parts they have? What'll they think of next?!
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2020, 01:30:16 PM »
You mean you can tell someone's gender by what private parts they have? What'll they think of next?!

At a gender reveal they're not exactly private anymore  :lol:
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2020, 02:16:28 PM »

When I was a sporting man we just called it an orgy...  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2020, 04:13:50 PM »
Does anyone still do a baby shower?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2020, 06:42:53 PM »

Wrongthink!  Biological parts does not make the gender.  How the person feels about the gender is what matters.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2020, 10:09:00 PM »
Wrongthink!  Biological parts does not make the gender.  How the person feels about the gender is what matters.

The "honorable" [tinfoil] appeals judge from Ohio would agree with you.  I'd go find his exact name but he doesn't rate it.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2020, 10:25:46 PM »
How about some Seattle madness?

Is our children learning? Seattle Public Schools forcing white teachers to atone for their privilege and the ‘spirit murder’ of black kids [pics]
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2020/12/18/is-our-children-learning-seattle-public-schools-forcing-white-teachers-to-atone-for-their-privilege-and-the-spirit-murder-of-black-kids-pics/
- Calvin and Hobbes

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2020, 06:09:42 PM »
"Is our children learning?"  :facepalm:
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2020, 08:58:04 PM »

Is our children learning? Seattle Public Schools forcing white teachers to atone for their privilege and the ‘spirit murder’ of black kids [pics]
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2020/12/18/is-our-children-learning-seattle-public-schools-forcing-white-teachers-to-atone-for-their-privilege-and-the-spirit-murder-of-black-kids-pics/

Class action "hostile workplace" lawsuit?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Big Hairy Bee

• friend
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2020, 10:06:14 PM »

I am so glad I got out of there. I thought sitting through hours of micro aggression awareness was aggravating. I likely would have walked out and then gotten fired for my racist hate

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2020, 12:11:00 AM »
No way in hell it is .6% of the population. I have heard about 1 in 3500. I have known of two unless you count walking down Duval St.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

grampster

• friend
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2020, 11:17:28 AM »
No way in hell it is .6% of the population. I have heard about 1 in 3500. I have known of two unless you count walking down Duval St.

Heh.  Did you not notice all the guys flirting, drooling and batting their eyes at you when we had lunch at The Hogfish Bar and Grille?  Maybe they just wanted some of that Lobster Bisque.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2020, 02:48:35 PM »
Heh.  Did you not notice all the guys flirting, drooling and batting their eyes at you when we had lunch at The Hogfish Bar and Grille?  Maybe they just wanted some of that Lobster Bisque.

Big difference between tranny and queer. I can tolerate either in the world just don’t force me to call it normal because 3% of something is not a norm.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.