Author Topic: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread  (Read 119926 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Cliffh

• friend
Re: Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread
« Reply #1251 on: March 15, 2023, 09:09:31 PM »
University DEI training. Which four people do you leave to die?

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2023/03/15/dei-training-forces-professors-to-choose-which-intersectional-identities-theyd-leave-to-die/

Also, I'm definitely taking the racist, armed police officer with me. We're going to another planet, and he's armed. He'll be the most useful person. Also Short Round will likely be useful.

Leave behind:

The druggie accountant
The university administrator
The gay, vegan athlete
The disabled novelist

The old & disabled (me) stay behind.  Don't need a strung out mess dealing with a lack of drugs.  And they're going to be trying to increase the population - I don't see a gay guy being much help with that.

Everybody else can get over any problems they might have & deal with surviving.

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #1252 on: March 16, 2023, 12:15:47 AM »
Actually, the 12 y.o. makes sense IF its a female.  When a little bit older (15-16), she could be helpful by adding to the population.  And, being a younger starter, if she survives the pregnancies, could add quite a few more people to the total.  It might be necessary for her to have one pregnancy a year however.  ;/
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Lennyjoe

• friend
« Reply #1253 on: March 16, 2023, 07:13:57 PM »
Antifa style clad African Americans marching in VA demanding reparations armed with semiautomatic weapons….

https://twitter.com/chuckcallesto/status/1636204183572422657?s=61&t=mQDVuAmRQ07l7mzf325mrQ

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #1254 on: March 16, 2023, 07:20:00 PM »
Can you imagine the shitstorm if that was a predominantly white demonstration protesting for anything?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #1255 on: March 16, 2023, 07:23:43 PM »
Antifa style clad African Americans marching in VA demanding reparations armed with semiautomatic weapons….

https://twitter.com/chuckcallesto/status/1636204183572422657?s=61&t=mQDVuAmRQ07l7mzf325mrQ

With San Fran raising expectations among the left for reparations I fear we're going a lot more of that across the country and that it could get ugly.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1256 on: March 16, 2023, 07:23:57 PM »

One of those guys is in whiteface. Freakin' racist.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1257 on: March 16, 2023, 07:25:27 PM »

He could be South African
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Lennyjoe

• friend
« Reply #1258 on: March 16, 2023, 10:15:02 PM »

He self identified as an ancestor to slaves….

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1259 on: March 17, 2023, 01:38:10 PM »
One even claimed they considered suicide at 2 years old

Furious pro-trans protesters line up to condemn Florida's proposed ban on sex changes for children, including blue haired woman who INJECTS herself at lectern
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11872851/Furious-pro-trans-protesters-condemn-Floridas-proposed-ban-child-sex-changes.html

Picture says it all

« Last Edit: March 17, 2023, 03:47:17 PM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1260 on: March 17, 2023, 03:38:44 PM »
    MN Lt. Governor Peggy Flanagan on parenting and children changing their gender…

"When our children tell us who they are, it is our job as grown-ups to listen and to believe them.
    That's what it means to be a good parent." pic.twitter.com/GJsZ1CiiRZ

— Clarity (@covid_clarity) March 9, 2023

Enter Elon

Not when they’re fed propaganda by adults.

Moreover, every child goes through an identity crisis before their personality/identity crystallizes.

Therefore, we shouldn’t allow severe, irreversible surgery or sterilizing drugs that they may regret until at least age 18.

— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) March 16, 2023

How dare Elon try to inject some real world common sense into this madness

Your view on this matter is backwards.

Forced puberty is wrong and Self determination is vital as a sentient being.

Treatment should be between the parent the doctor and the patient.

— Athena (@AthenaNKnight) March 16, 2023
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2023/03/17/and-in-this-corner-heres-a-liberal-pansexual-trans-woman-railing-against-forced-puberty-for-kids/

Backward? Forced puberty?
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #1261 on: March 17, 2023, 03:42:28 PM »
Picture says it all

"I made myself look like a werewolf with a substance abuse problem. Why does everyone hate me?!"

Here's at least one "trans" guy that has retained a modicum of sense. The question was, "why aren't kids in the hood going trans?" His answer:

Well because the typical demographic is upper middle class white kids of progressive parents. for two reasons. They have time and money to worry about such things, and have been conditioned to believe through Critical Theory that they are an oppressor and there is no way they can ever escape that status, so they see this as a way to join an oppressed class for which they are celebrated for instead of condemned.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2023/03/17/trans-woman-has-brilliant-take-on-prevalence-of-trans-kids-in-affluent-white-prog-communities/

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #1262 on: March 20, 2023, 12:25:55 PM »
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1264 on: March 20, 2023, 01:27:46 PM »
"Equity" in San Francisco:

https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1637630809417953280

After they get their $5 million they'll start acting civilized
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1265 on: March 21, 2023, 05:53:29 PM »
And a man wins again!

USA Today gives 'Woman of the Year' honor to transgender state lawmaker
https://www.foxnews.com/media/usa-today-gives-woman-year-honor-transgender-state-lawmaker
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1266 on: March 21, 2023, 06:14:03 PM »
Michael Clary
@dmichaelclary
My daughter’s scholarship application. Could they make their agenda more obvious?
https://twitter.com/dmichaelclary/status/1637970453988818944

Scholarship application asks if your sexual identity is LGBT or LGBT Ally
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2023/03/21/scholarship-application-asks-if-your-sexual-identity-is-lgbt-or-lgbt-ally/

- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #1267 on: March 21, 2023, 07:10:59 PM »

Other all day long.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

RoadKingLarry

• friends
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1269 on: March 22, 2023, 07:45:28 AM »
If I were 18 again and applying for scholarships, you can better damned well bet I'm checking the box that would most likely get me a scholarship, even if it's nothing remotely close to what I actually am.

What? You say I'm straight but I checked LGBTIQZKG@!!!~EIEIO on the application?

Yeah, prove it. If you try to deny/pull my scholarship, I'll have you know that I identify as 250 genders, 100 of them LGBTIQZKG@!!!~EIEIO, 75 of them straight, and the rest of them fluid. Prove which one filled out the application.

Again, prove that I'm not while I go lawyer shopping AND publicity shopping.

It's a game. Play it to win.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #1270 on: March 22, 2023, 09:37:05 AM »
If I were 18 again and applying for scholarships, you can better damned well bet I'm checking the box that would most likely get me a scholarship, even if it's nothing remotely close to what I actually am.

What? You say I'm straight but I checked LGBTIQZKG@!!!~EIEIO on the application?

Yeah, prove it. If you try to deny/pull my scholarship, I'll have you know that I identify as 250 genders, 100 of them LGBTIQZKG@!!!~EIEIO, 75 of them straight, and the rest of them fluid. Prove which one filled out the application.

Again, prove that I'm not while I go lawyer shopping AND publicity shopping.

It's a game. Play it to win.
"Native American" was a preferred choice on scholarship applications when I was going to college. There were also a couple of very fair-skinned immigrant students from South Africa or Rhodesia who identified as "African-American." (Don't remember if they were born OUS or if it was only their parents.)

And claiming to be part Indian is the one thing I really don't hold against Elizabeth Warren. I see nothing wrong with someone gaming the system if the system is wrong and racially (or now, alphabet people) biased. 
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1271 on: March 22, 2023, 10:09:28 AM »
""Native American" was a preferred choice on scholarship applications when I was going to college. "

Ah, the Elizabeth Warren approach.

"There were also a couple of very fair-skinned immigrant students from South Africa or Rhodesia who identified as "African-American." (Don't remember if they were born OUS or if it was only their parents.)"

I've mentioned that a number of times in the context of an old neighbor from South Africa. When she immigrated she couldn't understand why she couldn't check African American and didn't understand why the big hoops HR people were getting pissed with her. As she understood it, she was an African, and she was now in America...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1272 on: March 22, 2023, 11:47:44 AM »
Mindy Kaling, Bruce Springsteen, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Gladys Knight and Vera Wang are among those receiving the White House’s 2021 National Medals of Arts and Humanities.

Yes Mindy, Velma, Kaling   :facepalm:

Mindy Kaling, Bruce Springsteen, Julia Louis-Dreyfus Among Honorees of White House’s National Medals of Arts
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/2021-national-medals-of-arts-humanities-honorees-mindy-kaling-bruce-springsteen-julia-louis-dreyfus-1235357057/

Mindy Kaling gets presidential award for Velma?! Biden loved Warner FAILURE?!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeSFbNpnoEU&t=0s
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #1273 on: March 22, 2023, 01:07:42 PM »
Yes Mindy, Velma, Kaling   :facepalm:

Mindy Kaling, Bruce Springsteen, Julia Louis-Dreyfus Among Honorees of White House’s National Medals of Arts
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/2021-national-medals-of-arts-humanities-honorees-mindy-kaling-bruce-springsteen-julia-louis-dreyfus-1235357057/

Mindy Kaling gets presidential award for Velma?! Biden loved Warner FAILURE?!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeSFbNpnoEU&t=0s
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1274 on: March 22, 2023, 01:09:50 PM »

She made that Velma mess. Probably the most hateful lowest rated pile of blank ever made
- Calvin and Hobbes