Author Topic: What is to become of VP Pence?  (Read 963 times)

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
What is to become of VP Pence?
« on: December 18, 2020, 09:22:41 AM »
I have read almost nothing about the plans of Vice President Pence.  I wonder what his plans are after the term ends. I wonder if he may be a candidate in 2024.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: What is to become of VP Pence?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2020, 10:19:04 AM »
He will "retire" down in the Florida Keys to continue his tutoring of Jonny and Hadji, as well as helping Dr Quest in any manner requested.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2020, 10:23:30 AM »
I was thinking he'd be appointed a General in the resist 46 militia when we stand that up.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2020, 10:52:30 AM »
He will "retire" down in the Florida Keys to continue his tutoring of Jonny and Hadji, as well as helping Dr Quest in any manner requested.

:lol:
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2020, 10:56:55 AM »
^^^I really liked the original Jonny Quest, the 1964 series.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2020, 11:04:53 AM »
^^^I really liked the original Jonny Quest, the 1964 series.

Me too.  =D
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2020, 07:39:15 PM »
VP Pence will successfully run for President in 2024 after President Trump completes his second term  ;)

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2020, 07:54:29 PM »
As far as I'm aware, Pence hasn't had much to say about the election being (allegedly) stolen. If he's not going to fight on that front, I would guess that's a litmus test he's failing for a lot of Trump supporters.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2020, 07:57:40 PM »
I am curious to see if there is another place in Indiana politics for him.  Between Governor and Congressman, he served the state for a lot of years.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2020, 08:16:53 PM »
Pence might be done with politics after Trump leaves office.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2020, 08:55:22 PM »
As far as I'm aware, Pence hasn't had much to say about the election being (allegedly) stolen. If he's not going to fight on that front, I would guess that's a litmus test he's failing for a lot of Trump supporters.

He is a bit of a cipher isn't he?

I don't know what make of him myself.

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2020, 09:26:29 PM »
 sources close to the VP say he got the covid shot then passed out. When he woke up he was either Hitler or Jonny's dad not sure what to believe.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG