Author Topic: Ron "Trump" DeSantis  (Read 611 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Ron "Trump" DeSantis
« on: January 05, 2021, 08:33:19 AM »
Ha ha. I liked the comment "He's like Trump with a shutoff valve".  :laugh:

This is definitely how you handle a CNN reporter, who you know, if it were a dem gov, would instead be demanding these answers from the hospital administrator. Because it appears from DeSantis' answer neither the gov nor the hospitals did anything wrong. Sometimes *expletive deleted*it happens, and sometimes there's a Karen CNN activist who wants to sensationalize it.

https://twitchy.com/brads-313037/2021/01/05/ron-desantis-needs-to-fill-out-adoption-papers-after-he-ends-up-owning-a-cnn-reporter-at-his-press-conference/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Scott Metro

Re: Ron "Trump" DeSantis
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2021, 09:21:07 AM »
I like Ron.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2021, 09:25:00 AM »
The video is her complaining about him not answering her question or not letter her make a speech out of the question yet he did answer.  She also had no comment about admitting she was not a journalist and didn't bother to investigate what she was asking about.

I do like that he wasn't micromanaging the virus vaccine roll out.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2021, 09:30:55 AM »

I do like that he wasn't micromanaging the virus roll out.

That is what I liked about his statement. He made it clear that the government didn't have the expertise to manage the experts.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."