Author Topic: "I Joined A Far-Right Group Of Moms. What I Witnessed Was Frightening."  (Read 494 times)

MechAg94

• friend
http://joebidencares.com/index.php/2021/12/21/i-joined-a-far-right-group-of-moms-what-i-witnessed-was-frightening/
Woman "infiltrates" what only a leftist would call a far-right group.  What did she find that was frightening?  They were basically normal people (the author did not say that). 

I haven't had time to read through the whole thing.  Just thought it was interesting propaganda.

Tim Pool did a video about this article if you just want to listen to someone talk about it. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnI9naJqlnQ
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: "I Joined A Far-Right Group Of Moms. What I Witnessed Was Frightening."
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2021, 09:46:22 PM »
Rather long on hyperbole, and short on facts.

I was especially curious about activist groups that specifically target suburban women. These groups seemed intent on making life more dangerous for my child. According to my local right-wing women’s group, masks should not be allowed in school. They told us to stop worrying about kids dying of COVID. They were also vocal about not wanting racism and its deep, formative history in the United States to be taught. Some of these people literally do not believe white privilege exists because, according to them, the Union soldiers who fought in the Civil War were overwhelmingly white. (No, I don’t understand that argument either.) Others feel parts of our country’s history shouldn’t be included in curriculums if it makes people ― namely white people ― uncomfortable.

I'll bet she's a proponent of the 1619 project. She claims "Others" feel that parts of our country's history should not be taught ... and yet I'll bet she's right on board with cancelling all those old white dudes who, until recently, were part of the historical fabric of the United States of America.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2021, 10:12:06 PM »
"Some of these people literally do not believe white privilege exists..."

The horror...

But people really should stop using the dead Union soldiers argument. It's not the answer to everything.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2021, 10:15:34 PM »
I have neighbors who view, with horror, anything that differs with their dogmatic catechism of a pseudoreligion.

You must NOT differ, or you are in danger. That's the real bottom line. She joined the group, and has gone to meetings. And _admits_ that some of it is... gasp... okay...

She's in danger.
Blog under construction