Author Topic: Biden showing more symptoms . . .  (Read 181902 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Biden showing more symptoms . . .
« Reply #1775 on: July 15, 2024, 08:19:46 PM »
Also, He appears to have completely forgotton any left-wing violence.  He rattled off a couple of scary right wing incidents no problem, but 5 years of rioting have gone down the memory hole.

Man that tertiary syphilis is really kicking in.

The entire Democratic establishment has very nicely evaded that untidy little fact.

THIS ISN'T HOW AMERICANS SOLVE OUR DIFFERENCES!

Uhm... For nearly the past decade, the highest levels of your party have been saying Trump is literally Hitler, he'll destroy democracy, he'll immediately become a dictator. Just what did you really expect to happen, and why are you ignoring your own culpability in this incident?

THIS ISN'T HOW AMERICANS SOLVE OUR DIFFERENCES!

And people wonder why I hate, yes, truly HATE, the Democrats/left in this country.

Well, the above is just one of many, many reasons why.

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #1776 on: July 15, 2024, 09:21:53 PM »
. . . And people wonder why I hate, yes, truly HATE, the Democrats/left in this country . . .
However much you hate them - it's not enough.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #1777 on: July 17, 2024, 03:25:21 PM »
Deleted and moved to 2024 thread
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #1778 on: July 18, 2024, 09:42:09 AM »
Biden insults Bronze Star winner -- and invokes Beau in the process:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rambling-biden-gets-nasty-bronze-161147920.html

I guess I never knew that Beau Biden was awarded a Bronze Star. It leaves me wondering if he would have gotten it if he wasn't the Vice President's son. How does a JAG officer compare to a platoon leader in an Airborne unit involved in major combat operations? I've spent more time than I should have searching the web for an explanation of why Beau Biden got a bronze star and, so far, all I'm coming up with is that he was in Iraq, that he was awarded a bronze star, and that he did NOT see combat. The only logical conclusion is that it was awarded because he was the VP's son.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1779 on: July 18, 2024, 10:10:36 AM »
Justin Hart
@justin_hart
😱 BIDEN: "Look at the heat I'm getting because I, I named a, uh, the, uh, secretary of defense — the black man"

Not the first time he's forgotten the name of, you know, the black man.
Or maybe he just refers to him as "The Black Man"

And listen to his voice, Yikes
Now did he supposedly have COVID during that?

https://x.com/justin_hart/status/1813782739579183118
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #1780 on: July 18, 2024, 11:04:38 AM »
Biden has always had covid.
Blog under construction

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #1781 on: July 18, 2024, 11:04:51 AM »
Biden insults Bronze Star winner -- and invokes Beau in the process:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rambling-biden-gets-nasty-bronze-161147920.html

I guess I never knew that Beau Biden was awarded a Bronze Star. It leaves me wondering if he would have gotten it if he wasn't the Vice President's son. How does a JAG officer compare to a platoon leader in an Airborne unit involved in major combat operations? I've spent more time than I should have searching the web for an explanation of why Beau Biden got a bronze star and, so far, all I'm coming up with is that he was in Iraq, that he was awarded a bronze star, and that he did NOT see combat. The only logical conclusion is that it was awarded because he was the VP's son.

Nah,  Bronze Stars (without V device) were the usual end of tour participation trophy for E7's and above from 2006-about 2014.  After that they started really cracking down on anything higher than an MSM.

An officer in Iraq that didn't screw up would pretty much be guaranteed one, especially if he was in any kind of leadership role. No need to be a politician's kid.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1782 on: July 18, 2024, 11:06:02 AM »
Biden has always had covid.

His voice was even worse than usual
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #1783 on: July 18, 2024, 11:24:52 AM »
Nah,  Bronze Stars (without V device) were the usual end of tour participation trophy for E7's and above from 2006-about 2014.  After that they started really cracking down on anything higher than an MSM.

An officer in Iraq that didn't screw up would pretty much be guaranteed one, especially if he was in any kind of leadership role. No need to be a politician's kid.

That's really sad, since it devalues the award entirely.

When I was in the Army during the Vietnam kerfuffle, the semi-automatic award was the Army Commendation Medal. I got two of them, basically (as best I can figure) for not being Beetle Bailey. Looks good on my resume but it doesn't make me a hero.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #1784 on: July 18, 2024, 06:47:17 PM »

In the case of Biden, he was National Guard JAG officer who it was pretty much assured had political ambitions. It is not surprising he was awarded a Bronze Star as his end of deployment award. Like someone said, Bronze Stars, especially for senior NCOs and Officers O3 and above was pretty much a given just for showing up and not screwing the pooch.

bob