Author Topic: Guess what's racist/white supremacy now  (Read 63497 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Guess what's racist/white supremacy now
« Reply #525 on: March 14, 2023, 12:30:28 AM »
So nooses only exist because racism. Idiots
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #526 on: March 16, 2023, 12:00:05 PM »
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #527 on: March 16, 2023, 12:09:59 PM »
Is your pantry organized?  You're racist and sexist:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/loyola-professor-organized-pantries-rooted-racist-sexist-social-structures

Just when you were thinking they couldn't get any dumber.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #528 on: March 16, 2023, 01:40:10 PM »
I could take the woke more seriously if they could refrain from treating racial and sexual differences as if they were the same thing. Sex differences are, of course, much more significant, and segregation/discrimination between them is just plain sense, in many cases.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #529 on: March 16, 2023, 01:40:57 PM »

Well, essentially she's saying that no one other than we white folk have the ability to live as humans. Everyone else is only capable of living like animals.

Her argument in incredibly racist but in reverse.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #530 on: March 16, 2023, 04:11:11 PM »

I'm guessing this "professor" gets paid by the outrage.
                         - Barack Obama

HankB

• friend
« Reply #531 on: March 16, 2023, 06:46:11 PM »
Well, essentially she's saying that no one other than we white folk have the ability to live as humans. Everyone else is only capable of living like animals.

Her argument in incredibly racist but in reverse.
Exactly - what SHE is actually saying is that non-whites are uncivilized barbarians whose natural environment is squalor.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #532 on: March 17, 2023, 07:26:38 AM »
Exactly - what SHE is actually saying is that non-whites are uncivilized barbarians whose natural environment is squalor.

Given the condition of innercity Oakland, Chicago, etc., she may not be wrong.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #533 on: March 17, 2023, 07:37:33 AM »
Given the condition of innercity Oakland, Chicago, etc., she may not be wrong.

I would argue that those are the result of White Liberals and grifters.  White liberals come in and enforce their ideas on a community without regard to the effects, and grifters show up to take the liberals money while they flail about.

There are plenty of very nice small towns scattered all over the south that are predominantly minority communities.  I routinely visit them while out overlanding.  If they are small enough to have been missed by the White Guilt machine they tend to be very nice.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #534 on: March 17, 2023, 07:44:07 AM »
There are plenty of very nice small towns scattered all over the south that are predominantly minority communities.  I routinely visit them while out overlanding.  If they are small enough to have been missed by the White Guilt machine they tend to be very nice.

Sounds like those towns are in desperate need of government help
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #535 on: March 19, 2023, 12:33:27 PM »
Coffee. If you're white that is.

And in case you were thinking the below is from The Babylon Bee it's not, they're actually serious.

Created by Black people for Black people—and now a pillar of white supremacist capitalism. If you consume coffee, you are helping an industry built on racism.

If you’re a person of color, you know what I’m talking about. You walk into a new coffee shop and your senses are overwhelmed with whiteness and you get the glare from the Karens. The white hipster barista lines herself up between you and the bathrooms, ready to tell you non-customers aren’t welcome.

If you have a white coffee drinking friend, he or she may have even let you in on the old coffee joke white coffee drinkers share when PoC aren’t around: “there are three things that are necessary in order to make a cup of coffee, and they are: first, a black man to roast the coffee; second, a yellow man to grind it; and third, a white man to drink it.”

Well, I’m here to validate your lived experience; coffee is in fact horribly racist, and there’s data to back it up.

Is coffee racist? How drinking coffee perpetuates white supremacy
https://afru.com/coffee-industry-racism-white-supremacy/

I'm off to brew some more coffee
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #536 on: March 19, 2023, 12:37:24 PM »

... especially if you keep it in a well-organized pantry.  That's double racist points.
                         - Barack Obama

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #537 on: March 19, 2023, 04:29:04 PM »

And in case you were thinking the below is from The Babylon Bee it's not, they're actually serious.

Is coffee racist? How drinking coffee perpetuates white supremacy

I'm off to brew some more coffee

I've never been a coffee drinker, just never developed a taste for it.
I guess I have to try again.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #538 on: March 19, 2023, 06:11:13 PM »
"Is coffee racist? How drinking coffee perpetuates white supremacy

I'm off to brew some more coffee"

I am, and shall remain, unreconstructed, and will GLADLY enjoy my white supremacy dark roast while propping my feet up on the backs of bean farmers of color.

And I will continue to turn my coffee white, or at least paler, as I do so.

This "we created this for us, you're racist for taking it from us" is getting way out of hand.

Imagine what would happen to all of those bean farmers of color of us Racy McRacist Face White Devils suddenly stopped buying coffee...

OMG! YOU'RE ULTRA TURBO RACIST FOR PUTTING ALL OF THOSE BEAN FARMERS OUT OF BUSINESS! IT'S WHITES ETHNICALLY AND ECONOMICALLY CLEANSING BFOCS (bean farmers of color).

HankB

• friend
« Reply #539 on: March 19, 2023, 06:12:54 PM »
... especially if you keep it in a well-organized pantry.  That's double racist points.
What if you put White sugar in it? Or if you pour in some White cream? More racist assaults on Beverage Blackness?

And don't even get me started on the cultural appropriation of tea drinkers!

(I wonder what the woke position is on malt liquor . . . but I should probably be afraid to ask.)
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #540 on: March 19, 2023, 06:15:15 PM »
What if you put White sugar in it? Or if you pour in some White cream? More racist assaults on Beverage Blackness?

You beat me to posting that by seconds. I didn't read any of the articles, but you know someone out there believes putting cream in your coffee is racist because you don't like black coffee.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #541 on: March 19, 2023, 06:18:26 PM »
"(I wonder what the woke position is on malt liquor . . . but I should probably be afraid to ask.)"

A white man drinking a Mickey's Wide Mouth means that that beverage was taken, forcefully, from the more deserving hands of a rough camping sanity challenged person of color.

And that's RACIST!

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #542 on: March 19, 2023, 07:47:11 PM »
If you have a white coffee drinking friend, he or she may have even let you in on the old coffee joke white coffee drinkers share when PoC aren’t around: “there are three things that are necessary in order to make a cup of coffee, and they are: first, a black man to roast the coffee; second, a yellow man to grind it; and third, a white man to drink it.”

For one thing, that "joke" is not the least bit amusing, even if it were half as verbose. And what does it even mean? Who even thinks about the race of the people who roast or grind coffee beans? In America, at any rate, Juan Valdez is the "ethnic" that comes to mind, and he ain't black or yellow. At any rate, he only picks the beans.

Just a big fail, all around.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #543 on: March 20, 2023, 08:00:24 AM »
I've been a coffee drinker for decades and I never heard that joke before this thread. When I was on the Big Island of Hawaii I toured a Kona coffee operation and didn't see any black, brown, or yellow people working there, picking, roasting, or packaging the coffee. Unless what may have been native Hawaiians working alongside the white devils count as some other color?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #544 on: March 20, 2023, 08:27:51 AM »
They are trying to out dumb each other.
Getting hard to tell trolling from just flat out stupid anymore

Not seasoning your food is racist

‘So basically white ppl don’t season their food bc their ancestors thought seasoning was for poor ppl & brown ppl. Lol’

White ppl not seasoning their food actually rly is based in racism & classism lol.

The reason white ppl don’t season food is bc historically, rich white ppl began to think seasoning was for brown ppl who had to season their food bc they couldn’t afford better tasting meat. They… https://t.co/WVoCNjmozN

— I do not want this dumb ass checkmark (@TheHoneyMa) March 18, 2023
https://twitchy.com/fuzzychimp-313137/2023/03/19/salty-twitter-user-claims-white-people-dont-season-their-food-because-of-racism/
« Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 09:01:27 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #545 on: March 20, 2023, 08:57:48 AM »
They are trying to out dumb each other.
Getting hard to tell trolling from just flat out stupid anymore

Not seasoning your is racist
https://twitchy.com/fuzzychimp-313137/2023/03/19/salty-twitter-user-claims-white-people-dont-season-their-food-because-of-racism/
White people don't season their food? Like you said, are they actually that stupid or are they just trolling?

Ancient Greeks and Romans used and were familiar with salt, garlic, pepper, cassia, cinnamon, ginger, saffron, thyme, coriander, mint, marjoram, and silphium, just to name a few. (silphium isn't easily found now.) All these and more are used today.

Hmmm . . . what about all the white people who keep a lot of seasonings they use to cook with in their well-organized pantries?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #546 on: March 20, 2023, 09:11:31 AM »
I never put extra salt on my food, usually it's more than salty enough as is. The black stuff, pepper, on the other hand i use quite a bit.
- Calvin and Hobbes

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #547 on: March 20, 2023, 10:01:24 AM »
White people don't season their food? Like you said, are they actually that stupid or are they just trolling?

Ancient Greeks and Romans used and were familiar with salt, garlic, pepper, cassia, cinnamon, ginger, saffron, thyme, coriander, mint, marjoram, and silphium, just to name a few. (silphium isn't easily found now.) All these and more are used today.

Hmmm . . . what about all the white people who keep a lot of seasonings they use to cook with in their well-organized pantries?

Racist cultural appropriation.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #548 on: March 20, 2023, 10:38:40 AM »
I thought seasoning was racist because we came up with a whole colonial oppression scheme to secure the spice trade then didn’t use any.

They might have us on the sugar in coffee thing, industrial sugar ruined the Caribbean.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

griz

• friend
« Reply #549 on: March 20, 2023, 07:22:16 PM »
I hate to say this for the simple reason that I believe actual racism is wrong.  But here goes: As this thread seems to show, what I do from the time I open my eyes in the morning to when I fall asleep at night* has been redefined as racist.  Unless somebody can tell me of one action that a typical white person does that is not racist, I'm going to stop worrying about it.

* maybe while I'm asleep as well?
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.