Main Forums > Politics

Guess what's racist/white supremacy now

<< < (2/199) > >>

MechAg94:
____________[fill in blank] are RACIST and symbols of White Supremacy! 

Take your pick.

JN01:

--- Quote from: Mike Irwin on March 26, 2021, 12:16:51 PM ---You know what's racist/white supremacist?

Everything I do, say, think, or am.

Not due to any overt action on my part, but because of the proclamations of those members of society who have self-identified as being woke enough to actually pass those judgements.

So, simply by the fact that I exist, but with no actual proof or basis to back up those assertions, I have been lovingly and tolerantly judged and condemned.

Thus, I have literally nothing to lose, which means I have no *expletive deleted*s to give.

--- End quote ---

Exactly my view as well.

tokugawa:
 The defining instrument of white racism is the smart phone. Invented and developed by white men and made with slave labor.
 To combat white racism, one MUST destroy the phone.
 This would cause woke heads to detonate.

I would bet most of the woke crowd would define their phone as the single most important object they possess.
 By far.

Perd Hapley:

--- Quote from: Mike Irwin on March 26, 2021, 12:16:51 PM ---You know what's racist/white supremacist?

Everything I do, say, think, or am.

Not due to any overt action on my part, but because of the proclamations of those members of society who have self-identified as being woke enough to actually pass those judgements.

So, simply by the fact that I exist, but with no actual proof or basis to back up those assertions, I have been lovingly and tolerantly judged and condemned.

Thus, I have literally nothing to lose, which means I have no *expletive deleted*s to give.

--- End quote ---

The first part of that (up until you not caring) is functionally equivalent to the ideology of critical racism, oops, critical race theory. They actually do say that white racism is baked in, it's everywhere, and if you're white, you're part of it.

That's supposed to make you feel all guilty and compliant, though, Mike. Bad Mike! Bad!

MillCreek:

--- Quote from: tokugawa on March 26, 2021, 03:53:05 PM --- The defining instrument of white racism is the smart phone. Invented and developed by white men and made with slave labor.
 To combat white racism, one MUST destroy the phone.
 This would cause woke heads to detonate.

I would bet most of the woke crowd would define their phone as the single most important object they possess.
 By far.

--- End quote ---

And that phone is made by Apple, I bet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version