Author Topic: Guess what's racist/white supremacy now  (Read 64330 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Guess what's racist/white supremacy now
« Reply #675 on: June 23, 2023, 12:19:29 PM »
So taking drugs will turn a "white supremacist" into a BLM activist. Got it.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2023, 12:45:27 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #676 on: June 23, 2023, 03:37:29 PM »
Just a little bit of MDMA and see what happens:  https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20230614-how-a-dose-of-mdma-transformed-a-white-supremacist?xtor=ES-213-[BBC%20Features%20Newsletter]-2023June23-[bbcfeatures_howmdmachangedwhitesupremacist_future]

When I try and put the parts of that guy's story together, I wonder what's left out. He's a normal guy, and then gets into a frat with [sinister music, sinister political ad voice] Republican Men. And then he's suddenly reading anti-Semitic stuff, and turns into a white supremacist? And then Donald Trump is somehow a part of the process?

Cut to when he loses his job, and is so hard-up he's doing drug trials for money. Yadda-yadda, he's now hiring a DEI trainer, and somehow paying for therapy?

I guess if you believe voting Republican is a gateway drug to bigotry, that first part makes sense. If. But the second part just sounds absurd, without more context.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #677 on: June 23, 2023, 04:15:35 PM »
And taking the red pill will turn a liberal into a conservative
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #678 on: June 25, 2023, 07:21:08 AM »
Well, it took "racism" to finally get the AMA to say that the BMI index is whack.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/bmi-measurement-deemed-racist-medical-report-politics-not-med
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #679 on: June 25, 2023, 12:28:19 PM »
Stop bothering black and brown people at the grocery, it's racist.

Me: Fine I'm go look for someone who is white then
Them: What's wrong with black and brown people? you racist!

White people:

For the love of Gwyneth Paltrow, PLEASE stop approaching Black and brown people at the grocery store assuming we work there.

It is racist and exhausting.

You literally can’t see us anything but in service to you.

And we are NOT.
    — saira rao (@sairasameerarao) June 24, 2023
https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/06/25/saira-rao-grocery-n2384816
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #680 on: June 27, 2023, 10:03:03 AM »
The English language

Note: We're only hearing one side in this so far

A professor is suing Pennsylvania State University for race discrimination after he was subjected to instruction that the English language is racist and the embodiment of "White supremacy," along with additional tirades against White people in professional development trainings, according to a lawsuit.

Professor Zack De Piero "was individually singled out for ridicule and humiliation because of the color of his skin," the lawsuit, filed by The Foundation Against Intolerance and Racism (FAIR), said.

Oh, and throw in white teachers while we're at it.

Some of the workshops included a presentation captioned "White Teachers are a Problem," according to the lawsuit.

"The ‘White Teachers are a Problem’ video imposed on Penn State faculty… associated ‘White supremacy’ with all the evils of the world," according to the suit.

Say hello to their equity admin

An equity administrator named in the suit, Alina Wong, engaged in breathing exercises in one session and suggested White staff needed to hold their breath longer than people of color in order to "'feel the pain’ that George Floyd endured," according to the lawsuit.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2023, 10:36:41 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #681 on: June 28, 2023, 08:40:25 AM »
The English language

Note: We're only hearing one side in this so far

Oh, and throw in white teachers while we're at it.

Say hello to their equity admin
Pretty soon they'll be requiring English-speaking White teachers to take courses in Ebonics.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #682 on: June 28, 2023, 09:34:24 AM »
Pretty soon they'll be requiring English-speaking White teachers to take courses in Ebonics.

I seem t recall something along those lines already somewhere.
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #683 on: June 28, 2023, 06:49:36 PM »

Whu'chu talkin' 'bout, Willis?
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #684 on: July 01, 2023, 09:44:32 AM »
My observation is black folks are the most gaslighted, manipulated folks in the USA.

Considering the extent of evil psychological manipulation we're all exposed to that is saying a lot! 
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #685 on: July 01, 2023, 10:54:17 AM »
My observation is black folks are the most gaslighted, manipulated folks in the USA.

Considering the extent of evil psychological manipulation we're all exposed to that is saying a lot!

Ron, can you please elaborate?

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #686 on: July 01, 2023, 11:16:15 AM »
Ron, can you please elaborate?

They vote some 90% for the party that has hated them for almost 200 years.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #687 on: July 01, 2023, 11:21:56 AM »
They're good Americans following the American tradition, they vote for the lesser of two evils (as they've been led to perceive it).
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #688 on: July 01, 2023, 11:27:25 AM »
They're good Americans following the American tradition, they vote for the lesser of two evils (as they've been led to perceive it) whoever offers the most free stuff.

FIFY
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #689 on: July 01, 2023, 12:18:10 PM »
They're good Americans following the American tradition, they vote for the lesser of two evils (as they've been led to perceive it).
I still have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that many black people voted for the late Robert Byrd, a man who not only was a KKK member, but a KKK recruiter who organized and created a new chapter of that organization. Sure, he eventually walked away from the Klan, but as they say - "Forgive, but never forget."
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #690 on: July 01, 2023, 12:58:46 PM »
""Forgive, but never forget.""

Unless, of course, it's a conservative.

Then it's never forgive, never forget,
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #691 on: July 02, 2023, 11:22:44 PM »

Correct.  the "chronic poor" are given just enough for them to survive (and breed) by their "masters".  This keeps them "dependent" in much the same way a junkie is dependent on their "supplier".  >:D  :rofl:
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #692 on: July 02, 2023, 11:32:03 PM »
Correct.  the "chronic poor" are given just enough for them to survive (and breed) by their "masters".  This keeps them "dependent" in much the same way a junkie is dependent on their "supplier".  >:D  :rofl:

We are not amused.

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
« Reply #693 on: July 03, 2023, 03:30:47 AM »
We know about the cheating, yet people continue to believe this.

And on a personal note...
My black cat was following me around constantly meowing loudly for treats. I said, "Stop, you little nagger!" and instantly felt racist. Am I a White Supremacist now?
 =D
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #694 on: July 03, 2023, 05:24:39 AM »

My black cat was following me around constantly meowing loudly for treats. I said, "Stop, you little nagger!" and instantly felt racist. Am I a White Supremacist now?
 =D

Well if you didn’t vote for Joe you ain’t black so…
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #695 on: July 03, 2023, 10:01:53 AM »

=D

Who is this LadySmith person?  Seriously, long time no hear.  Welcome back!
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #696 on: July 03, 2023, 12:36:47 PM »

=D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zPoqN5nTbQ
"It's good, though..."

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #697 on: July 04, 2023, 08:29:10 PM »
We are not amused.

Well, it IS fairly accurate, isn't it?  ???
Then - tough !
  ;)
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #698 on: July 05, 2023, 01:05:31 AM »
Well, it IS fairly accurate, isn't it?  ???
Then - tough !
  ;)

I'm not saying you were wrong. I just wonder why you thought it was funny.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #699 on: July 05, 2023, 09:12:12 AM »
Flag waving

I’m sorry, but anyone happily waving American flags right now is either a gleeful white supremacist or is gleefully uninformed.
    — Bree Newsome Bass (@BreeNewsome) July 4, 2023
https://twitchy.com/sarahd/2023/07/04/bree-newsome-n2385086
- Calvin and Hobbes