Author Topic: Guess what's racist/white supremacy now  (Read 64567 times)

cordex

• Administrator
Re: Guess what's racist/white supremacy now
« Reply #975 on: April 10, 2024, 01:31:17 PM »
When Trump is re-elected, he ought to utterly abolish all such positions and offices in the Executive Branch.
I don't foresee Trump having the attention span necessary to make any lasting changes.

Then again, he's proven me wrong a few times.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #976 on: April 10, 2024, 01:38:31 PM »
I don't foresee Trump having the attention span necessary to make any lasting changes.

Then again, he's proven me wrong a few times.
It will probably be a mixed bag just like last time.  Still better than Biden.

At this point, I am not sure lasting changes are possible.  Even if R's in Congress are able to pass legislation, it is getting to the point that the executive agencies (and many federal judges) see the law as a suggestion. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #977 on: April 10, 2024, 11:20:06 PM »
I don't foresee Trump having the attention span necessary to make any lasting changes any chance of overcoming the inevitable voter fraud and winning the election.

FTFY
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #978 on: April 11, 2024, 05:51:55 AM »
Sir, I will have you know that the only chance of voter fraud is in the event that Trump wins. In that case, all sorts of election denial and election fraud can be discussed.

If Biden wins, then it is clearly - CLEARLY - the most fortified, safe, secure, honest, finger-licking-good election in the history of this fine Democracy, and any talk of conspiracy theories like election fraud are literally NaziRussian propaganda.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #979 on: April 11, 2024, 08:54:24 AM »
OOH... it's getting even better.

Looks like now if you want to be promoted at State Dept. you have to pass a DEI loyalty test...

https://www.foxnews.com/media/state-department-mandates-support-dei-ideology-prerequisite-promotions-judged
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #980 on: April 11, 2024, 10:46:54 AM »
OOH... it's getting even better.

Looks like now if you want to be promoted at State Dept. you have to pass a DEI loyalty test...

https://www.foxnews.com/media/state-department-mandates-support-dei-ideology-prerequisite-promotions-judged

Well, that should ensure the continuation of the chain of unrivaled successes the US has had with Foreign Policy in the last decade or so.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #981 on: April 15, 2024, 11:25:49 AM »
I think we may have seen this one before but anyway
Saying good morning because "it was used to mock black slave women having their children taken away during the night"

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1779855817040126069

Good Morning, Dear Readers! OOPS, Our Bad, 'Good Morning' is Now a Symbol of White Oppression - WATCH
https://twitchy.com/laura-w/2024/04/15/good-morning-dear-readers-oops-good-morning-is-now-a-symbol-of-white-oppression-n2395101

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #982 on: April 15, 2024, 11:32:56 AM »
Relying on research and etymology to prove a woke claim wrong is racist.

And white supremacy violence.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #983 on: April 19, 2024, 01:49:02 PM »
I don't know if it's shown up in this thread yet, but per capita is now a racial slur. Behold:

https://youtu.be/mCvluwbPC6U?si=GNDJbKnFKsLXh7Yz
(the "per capita" bit starts at about 6.55)
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

HankB

• friend
« Reply #984 on: April 19, 2024, 01:57:36 PM »
From the title, I though this movie poster was advertising a movie about what's racist in America . . .

Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #985 on: April 19, 2024, 02:27:49 PM »
I don't know if it's shown up in this thread yet, but per capita is now a racial slur. Behold:

https://youtu.be/mCvluwbPC6U?si=GNDJbKnFKsLXh7Yz
(the "per capita" bit starts at about 6.55)

These people are becoming quite niggardly regarding the words that they're telling me I'm allowed to use. Not that I listen to them.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #986 on: April 21, 2024, 12:07:36 PM »
Food is racist
No seriously

https://twitter.com/feelsdesperate/status/1781698925197410663

NOT BEER! NO! EPIC Thread Using Mainstream Media Headlines to List Racist Foods Funniest Damn Thing EVER
https://twitchy.com/samj/2024/04/21/racist-food-thread-n2395345
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #987 on: April 21, 2024, 04:57:52 PM »
Food is racist
No seriously

https://twitter.com/feelsdesperate/status/1781698925197410663

NOT BEER! NO! EPIC Thread Using Mainstream Media Headlines to List Racist Foods Funniest Damn Thing EVER
https://twitchy.com/samj/2024/04/21/racist-food-thread-n2395345

And you're surprised? I've been seeing this *expletive deleted*it everywhere for years.

YOU CAN'T EAT (insert ethnic food here)! THAT'S CULTURAL APPROPRIATION!

YOU'RE ACTUALLY COOKING (insert ethnic food here)??? THAT'S VIOLENT WHITE SUPREMACIST RACISM!

People can crow about this, that, and the other thing being racist, but as far as I can tell all the screaming isn't having much, if any, effect on people at all.

Never once have I been approached by a coworker or a stranger and been told that what I'm eating, what I'm talking about ordering for lunch, etc., is blatant racism.

They people are like geese. They just squawk loudly and try to *expletive deleted*it everywhere, but most people recognize them for the fools that they are and ignore them.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #988 on: April 21, 2024, 05:21:45 PM »

Never once have I been approached by a coworker or a stranger and been told that what I'm eating, what I'm talking about ordering for lunch, etc., is blatant racism.

I have, in a "trendy" spot near the college in downtown St. Petersburg, FL.  Basically the perfect storm of retired liberals and college students.  I was told that the Asian food truck I was in line for was enabling cultural appropriation.  (It seemed like she (the young prog) had been arguing with the proprietor of the truck and had now shifted to trying to shame the patrons.

It's one of the few times in my life I've dropped the hard C on a woman to her face.  She left, and I enjoyed some really good Singapore Mei Fun.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #989 on: April 22, 2024, 07:32:37 AM »
"It's one of the few times in my life I've dropped the hard C on a woman to her face."

Ah, the nuclear option.

Sometimes it is the only option.

Well played.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #990 on: April 22, 2024, 07:59:38 AM »
I'm afraid that if anyone ever confronts me over something like that I'm literally not going to be able to stop laughing.

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #991 on: April 22, 2024, 09:49:28 PM »
 ??? "Hard C??"   ???
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #992 on: April 22, 2024, 09:59:20 PM »
??? "Hard C??"   ???

A word that rhythms with hunt
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #993 on: April 23, 2024, 08:46:43 AM »
In Britain, the C word isn't nearly as bad as it is here in the United States.

I've even seen it used on British TV.

Friend of mine, British, has a T shirt...

What do we want?

A cure for Tourettes Syndrom!

When do we want it?

C***!

He sent me a picture of it and I just couldn't stop laughing.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #994 on: April 24, 2024, 10:33:57 AM »
^^^^^^

At least 75% (probably more) of the people in this country wouldn't get it.

Currently still available on Amazon.  https://www.amazon.com/What-Do-Want-Cure-Tourettes/dp/B08JJZ14L7
« Last Edit: Today at 06:36:43 PM by HankB »
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #995 on: Today at 06:49:06 PM »
Try and keep up

Chess
Monopoly
Baseball cards
Birding
Knitting
Cycling
Gardening
Glassblowing
Hiking
Pottery
Origami
Scrapbooking
Cross-Stitch
Rock Climbing
Kayaking
Skiing
Fishing
Jogging
Skateboarding
Going to the theater
Yoga
Diving
Golf
Magic The Gathering
D&D
Crossfit

https://twitter.com/feelsdesperate/status/1784729959119929473

Racist Hobbies? K: Thread of Hobbies Lefties Deemed Racist a Hilarious Look Into the Joyless Woke Mind
https://twitchy.com/amy-curtis/2024/04/29/racist-hobbies-thread-n2395665

- Calvin and Hobbes