Author Topic: Guess what's racist/white supremacy now  (Read 62037 times)

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
Re: Guess what's racist/white supremacy now
« Reply #425 on: January 08, 2023, 12:40:23 PM »
So, what perzackly happened to him? Got just the right hit, heart stopped, then they jump started him?

And then they have kept him for a few days, with him mostly "down" the whole time?

Or was it something else?
Blog under construction

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #426 on: January 08, 2023, 03:01:42 PM »
And I suppose the spectacle of (mostly) black men competing in an athletic contest in front of a largely white audience means the NBA is racist as well.

Of course the success of Venus and Serena Williams means tennis - watched by a lot of white people - is also racist.

And don't even get me started about white fans of Tiger Woods.

As for Scientific American . . .I used to read it regularly, but sometime after college I noticed it had gotten political with a distinct left turn so I dropped it.

Don't forget the slavery aspect of professional sports, as claimed by Rashard Mendenhall.

Who, by the way, earned nearly $14 MILLION during his time in the NFL.

I don't think Ole Rastus or Toby ever earned that much picking cotton for massah...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #427 on: January 19, 2023, 07:55:11 PM »
Space is racist

A Colorado astrophysicist has claimed her field is steeped in white supremacy and sexism because 'hypermasculine' and 'violent' language is used to describe stars.

Natalie Gosnell, an assistant professor at Colorado College, takes an unconventional approach to physics by comparing stars with humans to turn science into an art.

In an interview with the college newspaper she claimed she has struggled to overcome a division between art and science that is rooted in 'systemic racism.'
As an astrophysicist, I am a product of institutions steeped in systemic racism and white supremacy,' she said.
The way in which stars burn through their fuel and die is viewed through a 'hypermasculine' lens and the metaphors used are often 'very violent,' she claimed.

I feel dumber just reading that.

Now SPACE is racist! Woke Colorado astrophysics professor moans her field is riddled with 'white supremacy' and sexism - with colleagues using 'hypermasculine' and 'violent' language to describe the cosmos
https://armedpolitesociety.com/index.php?topic=67879.25

Astrophysics is racist, according to woke professor
https://gazette.com/news/us-world/space-race-astrophysics-is-racist-according-to-woke-professor/article_03e460cc-d807-5c9c-9c06-186039ee52cf.html
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #428 on: January 19, 2023, 08:06:40 PM »
Space is racist

I know it won't be long before all the coolest named stars get renamed. Actually those evil Roman planets and moons too. Space - the final woke frontier.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

HankB

• friend
« Reply #429 on: January 20, 2023, 09:14:10 AM »
I know it won't be long before all the coolest named stars get renamed. Actually those evil Roman planets and moons too. Space - the final woke frontier.

They already demoted Pluto from planethood . . . and he's not happy. 
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #430 on: January 20, 2023, 09:34:47 AM »
Space is racist

Now SPACE is racist! Woke Colorado astrophysics professor moans her field is riddled with 'white supremacy' and sexism - with colleagues using 'hypermasculine' and 'violent' language to describe the cosmos

https://gazette.com/news/us-world/space-race-astrophysics-is-racist-according-to-woke-professor/article_03e460cc-d807-5c9c-9c06-186039ee52cf.html

I’m sure that hack tard Neil deGrasse Tyson will jump on that bandwagon as well
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #431 on: January 20, 2023, 09:38:58 AM »
I’m sure that hack tard Neil deGrasse Tyson will jump on that bandwagon as well

And Bill Nye The Actor Guy
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #432 on: January 20, 2023, 01:15:39 PM »
Space is racist

The only appropriate response to crap like that -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq-v1TTUyhM
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #433 on: January 20, 2023, 01:30:31 PM »
Je suis the quiz moderator from Billy Madison. Every day.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

zahc

• friend
« Reply #434 on: January 24, 2023, 11:37:11 AM »
Ski bums.

Previously I did not know that the elite guild that controls
access to the profession of ski bum was discriminatory, but I have been educated and now I understand that even being voluntarily poor is out of reach for all people but white people.

You really have to give those white people credit. They are so much better at everything, even being bums. It's really amazing how they can control every aspect of the economy, including not participating in it.

https://www.skimag.com/culture/opinion-stop-celebrating-the-white-male-ski-bum/

Now if you wrote an article about how skiing is expensive and not accessible to poor people, I would agree with that and everyone knows that already.

Maybe a rare occurence, but then you only have to get murdered once to ruin your whole day.
--Tallpine

HankB

• friend
« Reply #435 on: January 25, 2023, 10:21:18 AM »
It's really amazing how they can control every aspect of the economy, including not participating in it.
Wickard vs. Filburn established that by not participating in something you are participating in it.   ;)

https://www.skimag.com/culture/opinion-stop-celebrating-the-white-male-ski-bum/
Let's see - this POC hasn't been able to participate in skiing the way she wants because she went on a protest march instead of a ski vacation, she used her ski savings to bail out an acquaintance who'd been arrested, she helped fund a cousin who'd been incarcerated, she helped another cousin rent an apartment, her mother shook her down to fund a cousin's house in Jamaica, she's afraid of the consequences should she be caught trespassing, she may not find a good job in ski country, and she's afraid people - WHITE people - won't like her. There seems to be a bit of a common thread running through her excuses.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #436 on: January 25, 2023, 01:02:38 PM »
Wickard vs. Filburn established that by not participating in something you are participating in it.   ;)
Let's see - this POC hasn't been able to participate in skiing the way she wants because she went on a protest march instead of a ski vacation, she used her ski savings to bail out an acquaintance who'd been arrested, she helped fund a cousin who'd been incarcerated, she helped another cousin rent an apartment, her mother shook her down to fund a cousin's house in Jamaica, she's afraid of the consequences should she be caught trespassing, she may not find a good job in ski country, and she's afraid people - WHITE people - won't like her. There seems to be a bit of a common thread running through her excuses.

As an amazin caucazin, I'm glad I never have Other Things get in the way of fulfilling my dreams. I'm glad we supremely white people never feel the need to sacrifice our whims and wishes, because we have to instead get involved in political activism to protect our lives and liberty. Or because we have to fight a civil war that benefits other people. Nothing like that, thank goodness.

I think the closest I've ever gotten to skiing was the one time I was invited on a ski trip. I was a working college student, and ended up at some hip, urban church, for the hip and urban (not that kind of urban). And obviously more well-heeled than I was. Since I'm white, of course, I felt not the least bit out of place. We're all the same, of course.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #437 on: January 31, 2023, 12:00:16 PM »
Rules against plagiarism

A student at Princeton University writes that the school’s rule against plagiarism “unfairly targets” minorities, just like the criminal justice system. It is therefore racist and should be “dismantled” in the name of creating a “more equitable society.”https://t.co/XvRtCQtXw1

— Aaron Sibarium (@aaronsibarium) January 31, 2023

The long winded explanation of why reads like it came from a certain similar sounding viewpoint we all know and love.

Princeton student explains why Honor Code is inherently unfair to first-gen low-income students
https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2023/01/31/princeton-student-explains-why-honor-code-is-inherently-unfair-to-first-gen-low-income-students/
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #438 on: January 31, 2023, 12:37:39 PM »
So, poor minorities have no, and are incapable of developing, honor.

Got it.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #439 on: January 31, 2023, 08:09:55 PM »
At work I was assured that expecting students to turn in work on time was racist.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #440 on: February 05, 2023, 07:55:09 AM »
Serving chicken, waffles, with a watermelon dessert on the first day of Black History Month.
Honestly they should have known by now someone would raise a stink.

But waffles? That's a new one on me.

New York school, food vendor apologize for serving chicken and waffles on first day of Black History Month
https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-school-food-vendor-apologize-serving-chicken-waffles-first-day-black-history-month
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #441 on: February 05, 2023, 08:08:21 AM »
Serving chicken, waffles, with a watermelon dessert on the first day of Black History Month.
Honestly they should have known by now someone would raise a stink.

But waffles? That's a new one on me.

New York school, food vendor apologize for serving chicken and waffles on first day of Black History Month
https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-school-food-vendor-apologize-serving-chicken-waffles-first-day-black-history-month

What, no malt liquor?  =D
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #442 on: February 05, 2023, 08:13:27 AM »
What, no malt liquor?  =D

One of my first jobs was at a Convenient store. I swear 90% of the time a black person came in and headed straight to the beer coolers you knew you would be ringing up a Colt 45 and you might as well have had a pack of Kools ready to go on the counter. Some stereotypes do fit.
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #443 on: February 05, 2023, 08:28:02 AM »
One of my first jobs was at a Convenient store. I swear 90% of the time a black person came in and headed straight to the beer coolers you knew you would be ringing up a Colt 45 and you might as well have had a pack of Kools ready to go on the counter. Some stereotypes do fit.

It may be a stereotype for black people, but as an evil white man, I think fried chicken, watermelon, and a Colt 45 make a fine meal. As a matter of fact, I'm picking up some fried chicken for lunch when I go to the store this morning.  =)

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #444 on: February 05, 2023, 08:30:26 AM »
Darn it, now I want fried chicken.
Wait, that would be cultural appropriation.
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
« Reply #445 on: February 05, 2023, 08:45:01 AM »
. . . Some stereotypes do fit.
And where do stereotypes come from?

Experience.

Serving chicken, waffles, with a watermelon dessert on the first day of Black History Month . . .
I like all three . . . I also like ribs.

I promise not to culturally appropriate chitlins, ham hocks, pigs feet, collard greens, hog jowl, or okra.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #446 on: February 05, 2023, 09:43:21 AM »
Get your Nappy Meal today:

https://youtu.be/nqQTLgo_idc

(Dave Chapelle not included)

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #447 on: February 05, 2023, 10:12:35 AM »
Get your Nappy Meal today:

https://youtu.be/nqQTLgo_idc

(Dave Chapelle not included)

Saved to Hard Drive with 4kDownloader!
https://www.4kdownload.com/-kqgat/video-downloader
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #448 on: February 05, 2023, 10:26:43 AM »
Darn it, now I want fried chicken.
Wait, that would be cultural appropriation.

Nothing but bangers and mash with spotted dick for dessert for you. You oppressive oppresser.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #449 on: February 05, 2023, 10:38:33 AM »
with spotted dick for dessert for you.

One of my better practical jokes at work was, when I first heard of spotted dick, buying a six pack on Amazon and placing the cans in the coffee mess. It got some good laughs for a couple of weeks.  :laugh: