Author Topic: Preparing For the Derek Chauvin Verdict  (Read 12445 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Preparing For the Derek Chauvin Verdict
« Reply #175 on: November 25, 2023, 08:22:12 AM »
I'm curious (or maybe not) about the jailhouse demographic that stabbed him. Also, I thought cops were segregated in prisons?
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

HankB

• friend
« Reply #176 on: November 25, 2023, 04:47:12 PM »
. . . Also, I thought cops were segregated in prisons?
It wouldn't surprise me the least bit if he was moved at the behest of "the powers that be" in order to deliberately expose him to danger.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #177 on: November 25, 2023, 06:03:27 PM »
I didn't know he had been moved to Az
Anyhow
He was stabbed

Derek Chauvin's fight to live after brutal prison stabbing: George Floyd's killer cop needed 'lifesaving measures' in medium-security jail - to which he had been transferred for his own safety
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12789687/derek-chauvin-tucson-arizona-stabbing-george-floyd.html

That prison in Tucson is one of the Feed prisons that sex offenders get sent to. They try to bunch them together so they aren't afraid to get treatment, at least that is the party line. One of the docs I worked with in Spokane, Craig Morgenstern, was sent there with multiple life sentences and many years tacked on for good measure. Also the Olympic Gymnastic Dr was sent there.

I wonder why they moved Chauvin there? Maybe too many threats in his old place.

bob

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #178 on: December 01, 2023, 06:32:35 PM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #179 on: December 01, 2023, 09:47:59 PM »
Heard the stabber was an fbi informant.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #180 on: December 02, 2023, 07:18:40 AM »
Heard the same.

Also referring back to my post #176 above.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Pb

• friend
« Reply #181 on: December 02, 2023, 11:11:58 AM »

Can the FBI get any more vile?   ;/

They probably can, so I shouldn't speculate.