Author Topic: BLM Finances  (Read 5354 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
BLM Finances
« on: April 11, 2021, 09:37:41 AM »
Apparently BLM has taken in over $90 million in indulgences contributions. Here's where some of it has gone:

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/04/11/capitalism-asra-q-nomani-takes-blacklivesmatter-cofounder-patrisse-khan-cullors-and-her-consulting-firm-apart-in-brutal-thread/

Textbook communism. How many black families could have had their rent covered for a year for what she paid for her mansion?
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: BLM Finances
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2021, 10:06:14 AM »
While it does need to be documented and I guess, reported on ... for decades the right has pointed out the hypocrisy of the left and it has gained the right little to no ground in the culture war.

The left points out the hypocrisy of those on the right to much effect because many on the right are sensitive to hypocrisy. The right wilts, folds and slaughters their own when hypocrisy is charged.

The left doesn't care about hypocrisy. They laugh.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2021, 01:03:25 PM »
Not only do they laugh they actively defend it, making up convoluted reasons how it’s a “good thing”
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2021, 01:51:08 PM »
Apparently BLM has taken in over $90 million in indulgences contributions. Here's where some of it has gone:

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/04/11/capitalism-asra-q-nomani-takes-blacklivesmatter-cofounder-patrisse-khan-cullors-and-her-consulting-firm-apart-in-brutal-thread/

Textbook communism. How many black families could have had their rent covered for a year for what she paid for her mansion?

"Mansion" (singular)?

Try "mansions" (plural) -- as in FOUR of them. https://nypost.com/2021/04/10/inside-blm-co-founder-patrisse-khan-cullors-real-estate-buying-binge/
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2021, 02:22:17 PM »
None of those houses are mansions.  They are all middle to upper-middle class homes with high price tags because of their locations.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2021, 11:35:43 AM »
None of those houses are mansions.  They are all middle to upper-middle class homes with high price tags because of their locations.

As someone living in a one bedroom apartment, IT'S A FREAKIN MANSION! ;) :old:
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2021, 11:43:13 AM »
I couldn't care less what they call them, point is they're spending millions of dollars on luxuries on themselves with money that was donated and/or in many cases extorted from businesses and cities that was supposed to go into improving black communities.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Fly320s

• friend
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2021, 01:17:24 PM »
I couldn't care less what they call them, point is they're spending millions of dollars on luxuries on themselves with money that was donated and/or in many cases extorted from businesses and cities that was supposed to go into improving black communities.

Yeah?  So what else is new?  It seems like most charities spend a bunch of money on themselves instead of actually helping people.  Is BLM a certified 501(c) charity?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2021, 01:45:55 PM »
Yeah?  So what else is new?  It seems like most charities spend a bunch of money on themselves instead of actually helping people.  Is BLM a certified 501(c) charity?

Didn't say it was anything new just that it is wrong. Murder is not new and yet it's still wrong.
Most charities don't use extortion as their main method of fund raising
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Fly320s

• friend
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2021, 03:54:06 PM »
Didn't say it was anything new just that it is wrong. Murder is not new and yet it's still wrong.
Most charities don't use extortion as their main method of fund raising

Most charities don't have to extort money, but BLM is.... special. 

JN01

• friend
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2021, 07:18:23 PM »
Why is everybody so mad at BLM?  Jesse Jackson and Sharpton have been running the same kind of self-serving, race-baiting scam for decades and no one seems to mind.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2021, 07:18:34 PM »

That was always the idea.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2021, 01:20:34 AM »
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2021, 09:18:52 AM »
Y'all a bunch of white supremacists for complaining

Patrisse’s work for Black people over the years has made her and others who align with the fight for Black liberation targets of racist violence.

The narratives being spread about Patrisse have been generated by right-wing forces intent on reducing the support and influence of a movement that is larger than any one organization.

This right-wing offensive not only puts Patrisse, her child and her loved ones in harm’s way, it also continues a tradition of terror by white supremacists against Black activists.

All Black activists know the fear these malicious and serious actions are meant to instill: the fear of being silenced, the trauma of being targeted, the torture of feeling one’s family is exposed to danger just for speaking out against unjust systems.

We have seen this tactic of terror time and again, but our movement will not be silenced.

Black Lives Matter says the ‘right-wing offensive’ reporting about co-founder’s new $1.4 million house ‘continues a tradition of terror by white supremacists’
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/04/13/black-lives-matter-says-the-right-wing-offensive-reporting-about-co-founders-new-1-4-million-house-continues-a-tradition-of-terror-by-white-supremacists/
- Calvin and Hobbes

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2021, 06:19:59 PM »
I think all big charity is corrupt. Can’t get too outraged on this one since I am busy hating the Red Cross.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2021, 06:30:21 PM »
This right-wing offensive not only puts Patrisse, her child and her loved ones in harm’s way, it also continues a tradition of terror by white supremacists against Black activists.

The new normal is to capitalize "Black" but not to capitalize "white." That alone clearly demonstrates that they are not interested in equality. Just like how we're not supposed to say "All lives matter," I guess because "all" lives includes White lives, and those aren't supposed to matter.

Question: Does Rachel Dolazel's life matter? Because genetically she's White, but she self-identifies as Black. And we're supposed to respect however people self-identify, right?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2021, 06:59:39 PM »
Abigail Shrier
@AbigailShrier
Facebook will not allow you to post this NY Post story or even to message it to another person. (I just tested it).

So Facebook is now effectively opening your mail and reading the contents for ideologically objectionable material.

Anyone worried?
Krissy 💋 #LibertéÉgalitéSororité
@moyocoyotzinnow
Replying to @AbigailShrier
Can confirm. Can't post it on Facebook or send it to anyone in Facebook Messenger.

Facebook reportedly blocking links to New York Post’s ‘abusive’ story on Black Lives Matter co-founder’s real estate buying spree
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/04/15/facebook-reportedly-blocking-links-to-new-york-posts-abusive-story-on-black-lives-matter-co-founders-real-estate-buying-spree/
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2021, 07:17:58 PM »
I do not understand why anyone who is even remotely conservative or libertarian would have a book of faces account. There must be an alternate way to share photos of the grandchildren.

WLJ

• friends
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2021, 10:26:57 AM »
BLM Founder Calls For Abolishing Police In All The Areas Where She Doesn't Live   -  April 14th, 2021 - BabylonBee.com
https://babylonbee.com/news/blm-founder-calls-for-abolishing-police-in-all-the-areas-where-she-doesnt-live

Bernie Sanders reportedly condemned Cullors after finding out she now has more houses than he does.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2021, 10:28:25 AM »
BLM Founder Calls For Abolishing Police In All The Areas Where She Doesn't Live   -  April 14th, 2021 - BabylonBee.com
https://babylonbee.com/news/blm-founder-calls-for-abolishing-police-in-all-the-areas-where-she-doesnt-live

"I need a lot of houses. All good Marxists have a lot of houses!"  :rofl:

Paging Mr. Sanders to the RED curtesy phone
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2021, 08:51:17 AM »
New York Post
@nypost
Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors resigns amid controversy https://trib.al/BEJzPQt
Black Lives Matter had said the “right-wing offensive” reporting about the Marxist co-founder’s new $1.4 million mansion in an almost exclusively white neighborhood “continues a tradition of terror by white supremacists.”

But don't feel bad for her, she has book and TV deals

Black Lives Matter co-founder resigns, will focus on book and multi-year TV deal with Warner Bros.
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/05/27/black-lives-matter-co-founder-resigns-will-focus-on-book-and-multi-year-tv-deal-with-warner-bros/
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2021, 10:03:45 AM »
But don't feel bad for her, she has book and TV deals

Black Lives Matter co-founder resigns, will focus on book and multi-year TV deal with Warner Bros.
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/05/27/black-lives-matter-co-founder-resigns-will-focus-on-book-and-multi-year-tv-deal-with-warner-bros/
Maybe a white person who identifies as black can replace her.   =)
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

fifth_column

• friend
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2021, 11:11:27 AM »
Maybe a white person who identifies as black can replace her.   =)

Maybe BLM activists should identify as white and infiltrate that huge white supremacist movement they're always on about . . . .
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2021, 11:17:23 AM »
Maybe BLM activists should identify as white and infiltrate that huge white supremacist movement they're always on about . . . .
I foresee two outcomes:

1.  They might have to admit it doesn't exist.
or
2.  So many of them would attempt this they would create the new white supremacist movement, but it would be entirely populated by BLM (and FBI agents).