Author Topic: Personality Defect Quiz.  (Read 10373 times)

Fjolnirsson

• friends
  • The Anti-Claus
Personality Defect Quiz.
« on: May 17, 2005, 01:07:20 PM »
Fun little quiz. A little different from most of them I've seen.
Found it here:
Defect test

LOLd at my results:

Sociopath
You are 85% Rational, 28% Extroverted, 71% Brutal, and 71% Arrogant.
You are the Sociopath! As a result of your cold, calculating rationality, your introversion (and ability to keep quiet), your brutality, and your arrogance, you would make a very cunning serial killer. You care very little for the feelings of others, possibly because you are not a very emotional person. You are also very calculating and intelligent, making you a perfect criminal mastermind. Also, you are a very arrogant person, tending to see yourself as better than others, providing you a strong ability to perceive others as weak little animals, thus making it easier to kill them. In short, your personality defect is the fact that you could easily be a sociopath, because you are calculating, unemotional, brutal, and arrogant. Please don't kill me for writing mean things about you!

To put it less negatively:

1. You are more RATIONAL than intuitive.

2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.

3. You are more BRUTAL than gentle.

4. You are more ARROGANT than humble.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Hippie.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Spiteful Loner, the Smartass, and the Capitalist Pig.
Hi.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
Personality Defect Quiz.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2005, 01:12:30 PM »
Sociopath
You are 85% Rational, 28% Extroverted, 85% Brutal, and 85% Arrogant.

You are the Sociopath! As a result of your cold, calculating rationality, your introversion (and ability to keep quiet), your brutality, and your arrogance, you would make a very cunning serial killer. You care very little for the feelings of others, possibly because you are not a very emotional person. You are also very calculating and intelligent, making you a perfect criminal mastermind. Also, you are a very arrogant person, tending to see yourself as better than others, providing you a strong ability to perceive others as weak little animals, thus making it easier to kill them. In short, your personality defect is the fact that you could easily be a sociopath, because you are calculating, unemotional, brutal, and arrogant. Please don't kill me for writing mean things about you!

Compatibility:

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Spiteful Loner, the Smartass, and the Capitalist Pig.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
Personality Defect Quiz.
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2005, 01:21:59 PM »
You are the Robot! You are characterized by your rationality. In fact, this is really ALL you are characterized by. Like a cold, heartless machine, you are so logical and unemotional that you scarcely seem human. For instance, you are very humble and don't bother thinking of your own interests, you are very gentle and lack emotion, and you are also very introverted and introspective. You may have noticed that these traits are just as applicable to your laptop as they are to a human being. In short, your personality defect is that you don't really HAVE a personality. You are one of those annoying, super-logical people that never gets upset or flustered. Unless, of course, you short circuit.

3. You are more GENTLE than brutal.

4. You are more HUMBLE than arrogant.

Justin

• friend
Personality Defect Quiz.
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2005, 01:35:35 PM »
Haughty Intellectual
You are 100% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 42% Brutal, and 71% Arrogant.
You are the Haughty Intellectual. You are a very rational person, emphasizing logic over emotion, and you are also rather arrogant and self-aggrandizing. You probably think of yourself as an intellectual, and you would like everyone to know it. Not only that, but you also tend to look down on others, thinking yourself better than them. You could possibly have an unhealthy obsession with yourself as well, thus causing everyone to hate you for being such an elitist twit. On top of all that, you are also introverted and gentle. This means that you are just a quiet thinker who wants fame and recognition, in all likelihood. Rather lacking in emotion, introspective, gentle, and arrogant, you are most certainly a Haughty Intellectual! And, most likely, you will never achieve the recognition or fame you so desire! Sweet!

:/
cheesy
Your secretary is not a graphic designer, and Microsoft Word is not adequate for print design.

Nightfall

• friend
Personality Defect Quiz.
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2005, 02:07:31 PM »
You are 85% Rational, 14% Extroverted, 28% Brutal, and 14% Arrogant.  
You are the Robot! You are characterized by your rationality. In fact, this is really ALL you are characterized by. Like a cold, heartless machine, you are so logical and unemotional that you scarcely seem human. For instance, you are very humble and don't bother thinking of your own interests, you are very gentle and lack emotion, and you are also very introverted and introspective. You may have noticed that these traits are just as applicable to your laptop as they are to a human being. In short, your personality defect is that you don't really HAVE a personality. You are one of those annoying, super-logical people that never gets upset or flustered. Unless, of course, you short circuit.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Class Clown.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Hand-Raiser, the Emo Kid, and the Haughty Intellectual.
It is difficult if not impossible to reason a person out of a position they did not reason themselves into. - 230RN

Personality Defect Quiz.
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2005, 02:40:30 PM »
Another robot..

Damn, I wanted to be a hippie or a smartass, too.

crt360

• friend
Personality Defect Quiz.
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2005, 03:05:56 PM »
Robot
You are 71% Rational, 42% Extroverted, 42% Brutal, and 14% Arrogant.  

If you scored near fifty percent for a certain trait (42%-58%), you could very well go either way. For example, someone with 42% Extroversion is slightly leaning towards being an introvert, but is close enough to being an extrovert to be classified that way as well. Below is a list of the other personality types so that you can determine which other possible categories you may fill if you scored near fifty percent for certain traits.

The Capitalist Pig: Rational, Extroverted, Brutal, Humble.

So maybe I'm a Capitalist Robot Pig
For entertainment purposes only.

garyk/nm

• friend
  • shovelbum
Personality Defect Quiz.
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2005, 03:22:48 PM »
Robot.
Who'd have guessed?
Although, when in certain moods, I am definitely a smartass.

TarpleyG

• friend
Personality Defect Quiz.
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2005, 03:32:49 PM »
I am a Capitalist Pig!!!  OINK, OINK!!!

Greg

Typhoon

• friend
Personality Defect Quiz.
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2005, 04:48:04 PM »
Haughty Intellectual.  Yep.
To the stars!

nico

• friend
Personality Defect Quiz.
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2005, 05:05:17 PM »
Sociopath
You are 85% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 71% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant.

Compatibility:

GODDAMN HIPPIES! [/cartman]

mtnbkr

• friend
Personality Defect Quiz.
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2005, 05:19:16 PM »
Sociopath
You are 100% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 85% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant.

Compatibility:

Paddy

Personality Defect Quiz.
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2005, 05:20:56 PM »
Apparently, I'm a wimp:

Emo Kid
You are 42% Rational, 42% Extroverted, 42% Brutal, and 42% Arrogant.  
You are the Emo Kid, best described as a quiet pussy! You tend to be an intuitive rather than a logical thinker, meaning you rely more on your feelings than your thoughts. Not only that, but you are introverted, gentle, and rather humble. You embody all the traits of the perfect emo kid. You are a push-over, an emotional thinker, gentle to the extent of absurdity, and so humble that it even makes Jesus puke. If you write poetry, you no doubt write angsty, syrupy lines about depression, sadness, and other such redundant states of emo-being. Your personality is defective because you are too gentle, rather underconfident in yourself, decidely lacking in any rational thought, and also a bit too inhibited.
I probably made you cry, didn't I? *expletive deleted*ing Emo Kid.

1. You are more INTUITIVE than rational.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Smartass.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Hippie, the Televangelist, and the Starving Artist.

JAlexander

• friend
Personality Defect Quiz.
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2005, 05:25:34 PM »
One more Robot.  Gosh.  My friends would be so shocked.

Robot
You are 71% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 42% Brutal, and 0% Arrogant.

James

wasrjoe

Personality Defect Quiz.
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2005, 05:35:13 PM »
Sociopath. Hippy hater. Fine by me. Tongue
Disenchanted with the Libertarian party and seeking practical ways to promote personal liberty.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Personality Defect Quiz.
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2005, 05:44:14 PM »
Who knew so many of us could claim Isaac Asimov as our father?  Smiley

Robot
You are 85% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 14% Brutal, and 14% Arrogant.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

jefnvk

• friend
  • I'll sleep away the days and ride the nights...
Personality Defect Quiz.
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2005, 05:52:00 PM »
Sociopath
You are 71% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 71% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant

I have no problem pulling the switch on death row inmates.  And hting hippies?  It's practically a hobby.
I still say 'Give Detroit to Canada'

Stickjockey

• friend
Personality Defect Quiz.
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2005, 06:16:33 PM »
Anothr robot, here. Although I think I did something wrong, because it said that robots would probably get along with haughty intellectuals pretty well, and I get along with them not at all.
APS #405. Plankowner? You be the judge.
We can't stop here! This is bat country!!

Winston Smith

• friends
  • Cheaper than a locksmith
    • My Photography
Personality Defect Quiz.
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2005, 06:52:30 PM »
Hah, i got Televangelist. Irrational, extroverted, gentle, and arrogant.
Jack
APS #22
I'm eighteen years old. I know everything and I'm invincible.
Right?

BillBlank

• friend
Personality Defect Quiz.
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2005, 10:57:36 PM »
Oink, Oink as another put it Smiley

You are 85% Rational, 57% Extroverted, 85% Brutal, and 28% Arrogant.
You are the Capitalist Pig! This means that you are less emotional than most, focusing more on logic. You are also more selfish, greedy, and care very little for the well-being of others, hence you probably hold capitalistic political views. You are also an extrovert, like most of the people in the hallmark capitalistic country of America. Despite these traits, you are surprisingly not very arrogant, tending to view yourself as equal to others. Which seems strange given that you are so mean and brutal to others at times. In conclusion, your personality defect is that you are a bit too logical, rather unemotional, way too extroverted, and also very brutal in regards to others. You may even be a bit insecure about yourself, little piggy. So stop being so selfish and calculating and learn to see people as people, man!

2. You are more EXTROVERTED than introverted.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Starving Artist.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Smartass, the Braggart, and the Spiteful Loner.

Riley likes hippies, yeh, right.
Just so happens Satan's behind the bar pulling the late shift for a buddy...

Anna G.

• friend
Personality Defect Quiz.
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2005, 10:02:31 AM »
So true unfortunately. Smiley

You are 100% Rational, 14% Extroverted, 28% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant.

You are the Haughty Intellectual. You are a very rational person, emphasizing logic over emotion, and you are also rather arrogant and self-aggrandizing. You probably think of yourself as an intellectual, and you would like everyone to know it. Not only that, but you also tend to look down on others, thinking yourself better than them. You could possibly have an unhealthy obsession with yourself as well, thus causing everyone to hate you for being such an elitist mommy parts. On top of all that, you are also introverted and gentle. This means that you are just a quiet thinker who wants fame and recognition, in all likelihood. Rather lacking in emotion, introspective, gentle, and arrogant, you are most certainly a Haughty Intellectual! And, most likely, you will never achieve the recognition or fame you so desire! Sweet!

Quote from: RileyMc
but you are introverted, gentle, and rather humble
rolleyes

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
Personality Defect Quiz.
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2005, 10:02:59 AM »
You are the Capitalist Pig! This means that you are less emotional than most, focusing more on logic. You are also more selfish, greedy, and care very little for the well-being of others, hence you probably hold capitalistic political views. You are also an extrovert, like most of the people in the hallmark capitalistic country of America. Despite these traits, you are surprisingly not very arrogant, tending to view yourself as equal to others. Which seems strange given that you are so mean and brutal to others at times. In conclusion, your personality defect is that you are a bit too logical, rather unemotional, way too extroverted, and also very brutal in regards to others. You may even be a bit insecure about yourself, little piggy. So stop being so selfish and calculating and learn to see people as people, man!

2. You are more EXTROVERTED than introverted.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Starving Artist.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Smartass, the Braggart, and the Spiteful Loner.

This thing sounds like it was written by a flaming liberal...

Now here's a test I can get behind
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=15304915120826511247
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
Personality Defect Quiz.
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2005, 10:19:38 AM »
Televangelist

Sweet, I can have a my own TV show and steal money from all my "believers"

But on the other hand I can be another Jim Baker

Pretty kinky!
Grats! You're 76% kinky!  
You kinkscore is pretty high. Most likely you're up for trying anything at least once, which show open-mindedness. You're probably a great lay, so just keep doing that thing you do

ha ha ha ha LMFAO!!!!!  

Charby
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Personality Defect Quiz.
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2005, 10:28:00 AM »
Humm...Not sure if it is the Rebel or the Desperado in me ....

Spiteful Loner

You are 85% Rational, 14% Extroverted, 57% Brutal, and 42% Arrogant.
You are the Spiteful Loner, the personality type that is most likely to go on a shooting rampage. You are a rational person and tend to hold emotions in very low-esteem; not only that, but you are also rather introverted, meaning you probably bury any emotions you feel deep inside yourself. Combine these traits with your hatred of others and your brutality, and it seems that you would be quite likely to shoot innocent people in a rampage. Not only that, but you are also a very humble person--not a braggart at all--meaning you could possibly have low-self esteem. This is only yet one more incentive to go on a shooting rampage, because you wouldn't care if you died as a result. Granted, you probably haven't gone on a shooting rampage and probably never will, but all the motivations are there. In conclusion, your personality is defective because you are too introverted, brutal, insecure, and rather unemotional. No wonder no one hangs around you, you morbid, cold-hearted freak!

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Capitalist Pig, the Smartass, and the Sociopath.

Okay - who want to party?  Cheesy

Sean Smith

Personality Defect Quiz.
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2005, 10:41:10 AM »
Haughty Intellectual
You are 100% Rational, 28% Extroverted, 28% Brutal, and 71% Arrogant.  
You are the Haughty Intellectual. You are a very rational person, emphasizing logic over emotion, and you are also rather arrogant and self-aggrandizing. You probably think of yourself as an intellectual, and you would like everyone to know it. Not only that, but you also tend to look down on others, thinking yourself better than them. You could possibly have an unhealthy obsession with yourself as well, thus causing everyone to hate you for being such an elitist mommy parts. On top of all that, you are also introverted and gentle. This means that you are just a quiet thinker who wants fame and recognition, in all likelihood. Rather lacking in emotion, introspective, gentle, and arrogant, you are most certainly a Haughty Intellectual! And, most likely, you will never achieve the recognition or fame you so desire! Sweet!

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Schoolyard Bully. (Bullies like to beat up nerds, after all.)

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Braggart, the Hand-Raiser, and the Robot.