Author Topic: Personality Defect Quiz.  (Read 10374 times)

Fjolnirsson

• friends
  • The Anti-Claus
Personality Defect Quiz.
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2005, 10:55:25 AM »
Kinky bastard!
Grats! You're 92% kinky!
 Well well well, you kinky bastard! Most likely you're into some weird *expletive deleted*it, which is always great. Consider mailing the author of this test, and keep up the good work Wink
My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 97% on kinkpoints

Well, I guess I'm a filthy bastard.
Hi.

onions!

Personality Defect Quiz.
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2005, 11:32:54 AM »
Spiteful Loner
You are 85% Rational, 28% Extroverted, 57% Brutal, and 28% Arrogant.  
You are the Spiteful Loner, the personality type that is most likely to go on a shooting rampage. You are a rational person and tend to hold emotions in very low-esteem; not only that, but you are also rather introverted, meaning you probably bury any emotions you feel deep inside yourself. Combine these traits with your hatred of others and your brutality, and it seems that you would be quite likely to shoot innocent people in a rampage. Not only that, but you are also a very humble person--not a braggart at all--meaning you could possibly have low-self esteem. This is only yet one more incentive to go on a shooting rampage, because you wouldn't care if you died as a result. Granted, you probably haven't gone on a shooting rampage and probably never will, but all the motivations are there. In conclusion, your personality is defective because you are too introverted, brutal, insecure, and rather unemotional. No wonder no one hangs around you, you morbid, cold-hearted freak!

To put it less negatively:

1. You are more RATIONAL than intuitive.

2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.

3. You are more BRUTAL than gentle.

4. You are more HUMBLE than arrogant.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Televangelist.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Capitalist Pig, the Smartass, and the Sociopath.

Swell...Smiley

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
Personality Defect Quiz.
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2005, 01:04:13 AM »
You are the Class Clown, and this means that you are extroverted, mean, and arrogant. You are not very rational, so you gravitate towards things that produce feelings or emotions over thoughts (like fart jokes or spitballs, for instance). You are also an extrovert and rather full of yourself, so of course you want constant attention for yourself and think you are somehow better than others. You can also be a bit mean-spirited, and like a class clown you wouldn't hesitate to make a joke at someone else's expense, no matter how terrible it would make them feel. So your personality defects are that you have to be the center of attention, that you don't care about others, and that you are rather irrational and motivated by intuitions. Now stop walking around with those books on your head and sit down this instant!
Compatibility:
Your exact opposite is the Robot.
Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Schoolyard Bully, the Smartass, and the Brute.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Well hell, at least I have a sense of humor.
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).

HForrest

Personality Defect Quiz.
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2005, 01:07:36 PM »
Sociopath
You are 100% Rational, 14% Extroverted, 57% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant.
You are the Sociopath! As a result of your cold, calculating rationality, your introversion (and ability to keep quiet), your brutality, and your arrogance, you would make a very cunning serial killer. You care very little for the feelings of others, possibly because you are not a very emotional person. You are also very calculating and intelligent, making you a perfect criminal mastermind. Also, you are a very arrogant person, tending to see yourself as better than others, providing you a strong ability to perceive others as weak little animals, thus making it easier to kill them. In short, your personality defect is the fact that you could easily be a sociopath, because you are calculating, unemotional, brutal, and arrogant. Please don't kill me for writing mean things about you!

4. You are more ARROGANT than humble.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Hippie.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Spiteful Loner, the Smartass, and the Capitalist Pig.

Although I believe most of this is somewhat true, my moods change and I score differently on tests like these-it depends on what my attitude is at the time of taking the test. I actually think some hippies (the 60's and 70's style, not modern day) are cool.

Risasi

• friend
Personality Defect Quiz.
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2005, 07:09:44 AM »
Spiteful Loner
You are 71% Rational, 42% Extroverted, 57% Brutal, and 14% Arrogant.
You are the Spiteful Loner, the personality type that is most likely to go on a shooting rampage. You are a rational person and tend to hold emotions in very low-esteem; not only that, but you are also rather introverted, meaning you probably bury any emotions you feel deep inside yourself. Combine these traits with your hatred of others and your brutality, and it seems that you would be quite likely to shoot innocent people in a rampage. Not only that, but you are also a very humble person--not a braggart at all--meaning you could possibly have low-self esteem. This is only yet one more incentive to go on a shooting rampage, because you wouldn't care if you died as a result. Granted, you probably haven't gone on a shooting rampage and probably never will, but all the motivations are there. In conclusion, your personality is defective because you are too introverted, brutal, insecure, and rather unemotional. No wonder no one hangs around you, you morbid, cold-hearted freak!

4. You are more HUMBLE than arrogant.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Televangelist.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Capitalist Pig, the Smartass, and the Sociopath.
--------------
The problem with these psych tests is they can catch you in particular moods. What they need to do is have you take the test three different days, WITHOUT giving you the results. Then average the results before giving them to you.

Now excuse me while I go sulk, alone...you jerks.  Cheesy

DJJ

• friend
Personality Defect Quiz.
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2005, 01:01:06 PM »
Darn. I'd've sworn I was a Spiteful Loner, but it says I'm a sociopath.

TarpleyG

• friend
Personality Defect Quiz.
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2005, 01:18:18 PM »
All, this "quiz" has a bug so stop using it unlees you have Firefox, Mozilla, or Opera browsers.  See the other thread here about it.

http://www.armedpolitesociety.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=649

Greg