Author Topic: Fed investigators search Gluilini's apartment and office, seize elec devices.  (Read 646 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Me think they're trying to dig up something on Trump.

The New York Times
@nytimes
Federal investigators in Manhattan searched Rudy Giuliani’s apartment and office and seized his electronic devices. Executing a search warrant is an extraordinary move for prosecutors to take against a lawyer, let alone a lawyer for a former president.

Tom Elliott
@tomselliott
Psaki: “I can assure you” the Biden DoJ raiding Giuliani occurred “in an independent manner”

Wink Wink

Jen Psaki assures everybody that the Biden DOJ raid of Giuliani’s apartment occurred ‘in an independent manner’
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2021/04/28/jen-psaki-assures-everybody-that-the-biden-doj-raid-of-giulianis-apartment-occurred-in-an-independent-manner/

Federal investigators search Rudy Giuliani's apartment and office
Prosecutors have been investigating Giuliani, who is former President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, for his dealings in Ukraine.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/federal-investigators-search-rudy-giuliani-s-nyc-apartment-n1265675
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"And Hunter Biden?"

*crickets*
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
"And Hunter Biden?"

*crickets*

They'll get to him when daddy is no longer useful. One Hillary special coming right up.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

HankB

• friend
Any attorney who takes on high-profile clients with politically connected enemies is an utter FOOL if he fails to secure or securely encrypt computers, discs, files, and electronic records of ALL kinds.

And hardcopy should not be in his office, but "somewhere else."
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

sumpnz

• friend
Any attorney who takes on high-profile clients with politically connected enemies is an utter FOOL if he fails to secure or securely encrypt computers, discs, files, and electronic records of ALL kinds.

And hardcopy should not be in his office, but "somewhere else."

For starters, the R’s aren’t called the “Stupid Party” for nothing.

That said, this also assumes the devices seized are Giuliani’s, not encrypted, and not manufactured to be “seized” in the raid.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Rudy Giuliani
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."