Author Topic: As of 02JAN23 We Have 25 Constitutional Carry States  (Read 2823 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: As of 02JAN23 We Have 25 Constitutional Carry States
« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2024, 08:29:04 PM »
All the pansy ass business owners/companies in SC have now posted their stores because CCW for years and years was not a thing in their minds but oh lord we pass constitutional carry and the world is ending.

What's the SC law regarding that? Is it a simple trespass, or do they have some dumbass gun charge? I'm assuming the businesses in question put up "no guns" signs rather than "no open carrying" or similar.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
Re: As of 02JAN23 We Have 25 Constitutional Carry States
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2024, 09:57:42 PM »
What's the SC law regarding that? Is it a simple trespass, or do they have some dumbass gun charge? I'm assuming the businesses in question put up "no guns" signs rather than "no open carrying" or similar.

They are almost universally “no weapons” signs and so suspiciously alike I think city councils are passing them out.

Don’t know about the penalty, it made carrying into a marked place a “prohibited place” but I don’t think it carries the same weight as a courthouse or similar

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!