Author Topic: David "Harvard Man" Hogg  (Read 11643 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: David "Harvard Man" Hogg
« Reply #75 on: November 10, 2022, 10:53:24 AM »
Guess what FL needs?

Lets just say most of the responses didn't go the way he would would have liked.

Florida needs a @staceyabrams

— David Hogg ☮️ (@davidhogg111) November 10, 2022
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/11/10/david-hogg-names-a-democrat-that-florida-needs-a-version-of-and-republicans-agree/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #76 on: November 10, 2022, 05:14:45 PM »
He tweeted that on Wednesday evening - after she was on the wrong end of a landslide. I knew Hogg wasn't the sharpest knife, but I didn't know he was that stupid.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #77 on: November 22, 2022, 09:16:22 AM »
The wise one speaks

Hey journalists- what republicans are engaged in has a name. It is called stochastic terrorism.

— David Hogg ☮️ (@davidhogg111) November 21, 2022

WUT?

Had to look it up
Stochastic terrorism
While the exact definition has morphed over time, it has commonly come to refer to a concept whereby consistently demonizing or dehumanizing a targeted group or individual results in violence that is statistically likely, but cannot be easily accurately predicted.

David Hogg tries out the NEW Democrat catchphrase of the day and LOL
https://twitchy.com/artistangie-313138/2022/11/22/david-hogg-tries-out-the-new-democrat-catchphrase-of-the-day-and-lol/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #78 on: November 22, 2022, 09:57:55 AM »
Hasn't he moved back into his parent's basement?
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #79 on: November 22, 2022, 10:49:20 AM »
I want to see him point to the articles/speeches where Republicans were going after gay people. 

And complaints about sexualizing children don't count.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #80 on: February 20, 2023, 07:55:59 AM »
David "Harvard Man" Hogg figures out the 2A

After reading about the history of the second amend and talking with a lot of hist & law professors- I believe the second amendment has been intentionally misinterpreted. It was never meant as an individual right it was created to protect state militias like the national guard.

— David Hogg ☮️ (@davidhogg111) February 19, 2023

It says well regulated militia for a reason. The “shall not be infringed” part means the federal government is not allowed to forcibly disarm state militias. I’m not alone in this interpretation. Over 100 years of jurisprudence back me up on this.

— David Hogg ☮️ (@davidhogg111) February 19, 2023

Super Genius

David Hogg, who has been fighting the Second Amendment for years, now believes he understands it
https://twitchy.com/fuzzychimp-313137/2023/02/19/david-hogg-who-has-been-fighting-the-second-amendment-for-years-now-believes-he-understands-it/
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #81 on: February 20, 2023, 08:56:37 AM »
"...over 100 years of jurisprudence..."

So his "interpretation" goes back to the Progressive era? Also the nadir of race relations? Yuck.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #82 on: February 20, 2023, 10:05:29 AM »
"...over 100 years of jurisprudence..."

So his "interpretation" goes back to the Progressive era? Also the nadir of race relations? Yuck.
100 years ago was about the time gun control was becoming popular in Europe after WWI.  I can understand why a gun controller would stop there.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #83 on: February 20, 2023, 11:34:55 AM »
Someone needs to clue in Hogg and his professors that the group who are legally authorized to decide what the Constitution means has already determined that the RKBA is NOT a collective right, that it is an individual right. Heller

I got your "100 years of jurisprudence":
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B6CWL3BN?binding=paperback&qid=1676911042&sr=1-7&ref=dbs_dp_rwt_sb_pc_tpbk
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #84 on: February 27, 2023, 09:51:23 AM »
More from the greatest wise man of our age.

You have no right to a gun. You are not a militia. When you’re talking about your second amendment rights you’re talking about a states right to have what is today the national guard. The modern interpretation of 2A is a ridiculous fraud pushed for decades by the gun lobby.

— David Hogg ☮️ (@davidhogg111) February 26, 2023
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2023/02/27/david-hogg-tells-americans-they-have-no-right-to-own-a-gun-and-yeah-that-goes-really-really-really-bad/
« Last Edit: February 27, 2023, 10:25:53 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #85 on: February 27, 2023, 11:07:23 AM »
Believing that the founders made everything in the BoR an individual right except the Second Amendment is like believing that covid came from one out of thousands of Chinese outdoor meat markets that happened to be down the street from one of a handful of virology labs in the world studying corona viruses.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #86 on: February 27, 2023, 11:10:59 AM »
Believing that the founders made everything in the BoR an individual right except the Second Amendment is like believing that covid came from one out of thousands of Chinese outdoor meat markets that happened to be down the street from one of a handful of virology labs in the world studying corona viruses.

So it's required to graduate from Harvard then?   >:D

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #87 on: February 27, 2023, 11:54:53 AM »
I almost wish someone would beat that man-child to death with a dildo.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #88 on: February 27, 2023, 12:22:04 PM »
I'd rather let him live. He's the perfect pet "liberal" to keep in Rush Limbaugh's museum, just so we remember how terrible they are.

grampster

• friend
« Reply #89 on: February 27, 2023, 12:50:50 PM »
He seems to be a Hogg for inaccurate information. [popcorn]
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #90 on: February 27, 2023, 01:06:30 PM »
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2023/02/27/david-hogg-tells-americans-they-have-no-right-to-own-a-gun-and-yeah-that-goes-really-really-really-bad/

=D =D =D He got a Community Note on that tweet.  =D =D =D

https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/1629964651797573635?s=20

Readers added context they thought people might want to know

While individual opinions about the proper reading of the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution differ widely, and have for generations, the United States Supreme Court has ruled that it does protect an individual right to bear arms (with certain limitations).

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #91 on: February 27, 2023, 02:12:00 PM »
Isn't this idiot's fifteen minutes well and truly over?  Did someone issue him a bonus fifteen minutes?
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #93 on: February 27, 2023, 08:39:41 PM »

Want to see his head explode? Quote him the federal law that says he IS in the militia.  >:D
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"I make love to men daily, but in the imagination."
                         - Barack Obama

Perd Hapley

• friend

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #96 on: February 28, 2023, 11:39:03 PM »
I almost wish someone would beat that man-child to death with a dildo.

It might be better if he "choked" on it instead.
Or maybe the other end - - -.
  :facepalm:  >:D
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #98 on: March 02, 2023, 10:57:24 PM »
I'll admit I'm afraid to debate Hogg. A snowflake that size could drown a fella, once it starts to melt down.

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #99 on: March 02, 2023, 11:40:18 PM »
I'll admit I'm afraid to debate Hogg. A snowflake that size could drown a fella, once it starts to melt down.

Well, he IS pretty much a "wet blanket".  >:D
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”