Author Topic: CHOP at 10,000' in Colorado  (Read 11812 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: CHOP at 10,000' in Colorado
« Reply #75 on: May 15, 2021, 11:02:15 AM »
Any colonizer who wants to be on the right side of history can sign up for the Reparations Corps and submit to the leadership of the Colonized proletariat.

https://blackhammer.org/2021/03/10/clash-in-colorado-sds-crakkkas-pay-reparations-and-go-back-to-europe/

https://blackhammer.org/reparations/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #77 on: May 15, 2021, 12:51:13 PM »
Holy moly, my brain hurt after reading the crackkkas press release.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
« Reply #78 on: May 16, 2021, 01:31:14 AM »

Send them care packages... Hershey bars?

Sugar free gummi bears.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

ConstitutionCowboy

• friend
  • My Gender and Pronouns are Standard.
« Reply #79 on: May 16, 2021, 10:31:25 AM »
At 10k feet it's gonna get cold up in them thar mountains this winter.

It'll have nice summers, though. ...

Woody
   "Knowing the past, I'll not surrender any arms and march less prepared into the future."   B.E.Wood

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #80 on: May 16, 2021, 01:22:46 PM »
Tell the truth now, if all they needed was another 10 or 20 bucks to get over the top to purchase their utopia you would give it to them. I would just so I could get a front row seat at was is sure to be a dismal failure with much hilarity on the way there as they figure out all that stuff they normally buy in stores doesn't exist out on the middle of nowhere!

bob

HankB

• friend
« Reply #81 on: May 16, 2021, 02:19:37 PM »

They're saying they'll build something like this: (concept art)

IF they build anything - anything at all - I predict it will look more like this:

Note there's a river in the image, one of several they say are on the land.

At this writing, their website says they've raised ~$67k. Make for a nice set of wheels for someone in the organization's leadership.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #82 on: May 17, 2021, 01:22:13 AM »
It'll have nice summers, though. ...

Woody

All two weeks of them.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #83 on: May 17, 2021, 09:35:56 AM »
They're saying they'll build something like this: (concept art)

IF they build anything - anything at all - I predict it will look more like this:

Note there's a river in the image, one of several they say are on the land.

At this writing, their website says they've raised ~$67k. Make for a nice set of wheels for someone in the organization's leadership.

Looking at the two pics, in the ideal version, where and how are they planning on running septic?
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Lennyjoe

• friend
« Reply #84 on: May 17, 2021, 09:41:24 AM »
Looking at the two pics, in the ideal version, where and how are they planning on running septic?

Raw sewage pipe running down into the valley..... :rofl:

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #85 on: May 17, 2021, 09:42:00 AM »
Their *expletive deleted*it don't stink
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #86 on: May 17, 2021, 03:24:17 PM »

Each hovel would have it's own composting toilet for contributions to the community garden.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #87 on: May 17, 2021, 03:28:35 PM »
Has anyone ever figured out where this supposed utopia is actually located?

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #88 on: May 17, 2021, 03:52:29 PM »
Each hovel would have it's own composting toilet for contributions to the community garden.
Most will still likely end up in the "rivers" if the residents make it that far with the bucket. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #89 on: May 17, 2021, 04:43:36 PM »
They do have a draft of their Constitution, if you join their little group you can even have input.

https://blackhammer.org/hammercity/hammer-city-constitution/

https://blackhammer.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Constitution-of-Hammer-CIty.pdf

I tried a search of Turtle Island in Colorado and came up with this group.

https://sites.google.com/site/turtleislandecologycenter/about-us

From their website:

By focusing our restoration efforts on the soil we can insure that indigenous plant species will thrive which can then support the Bison once again. We are experimenting with Compost teas and extracts which are fungal dominant and broadcasting the teas into the fields and gardens in an attempt to reinstate fungal life in the soil and jumpstart the ecological succession towards the desired mid to tall grass species which need beneficial fungus to establish.

What is it about Colorado recently? Is it the pot, the people pot attracts or what..... I cannot believe how quickly parts of that state tipped over from a conservative, salt of the earth ranchers and cowboys to a new age pseudo hippies looking to right all of the perceived wrongs against the "people". It's the pot, isn't it?   ???  =D

bob

lee n. field

• friend
« Reply #90 on: May 17, 2021, 04:52:15 PM »
Most will still likely end up in the "rivers" if the residents make it that far with the bucket.

Bucket?  Who said anything about a bucket?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #91 on: May 17, 2021, 04:58:59 PM »
They do have a draft of their Constitution, if you join their little group you can even have input.

https://blackhammer.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Constitution-of-Hammer-CIty.pdf

They sure say "dictatorship" a lot in that there "constitution". I also noted they had a clause for the seizure of personal property. That's different. Most commies will get in your face explaining that "property" is not "personal property" when explaining property seizure for the people.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #92 on: May 17, 2021, 05:29:32 PM »
Has anyone tried reporting these guys to Biden's new domestic DHS terrorism task force?

They're declaring sovereignty inside of the US.  That's classic stuff they tend to send the ATF and FBI to shoot wives and burn children over.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Nick1911

• Administrator
« Reply #93 on: May 17, 2021, 06:13:44 PM »

Took a quick peek.  Turns out, it's just communism.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #94 on: May 17, 2021, 07:21:45 PM »
Has anyone ever figured out where this supposed utopia is actually located?

Brad

Somewhere over the rainbow
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #95 on: May 17, 2021, 07:23:43 PM »

Buckets are for the elites.
- Calvin and Hobbes

grampster

• friend
« Reply #96 on: May 17, 2021, 07:33:51 PM »
Derpety derp derp derp.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

griz

• friend
« Reply #97 on: May 17, 2021, 08:34:18 PM »
In the same way that it's difficult to drive past a bad car wreck without looking, I read the entire constitution.  They don't seem to use the conventional definitions for the words State, Nation, and Continent (unless they are literally claiming control over North America) so it's kind of hard to understand the structure.  Basically they seem to be saying that capitalism is the evil tool that white people use to take over the world, and they're going to take over and do a better job.  OK, we'll see how that goes.  By the way, since BHO claims everything, money will no longer be needed, except for external transactions.  I think that means that donations, apparently  their sole source of income, is to be spent by the leaders.  Hmmm, that sounds familiar.

They're supposed to ratify this on September 15th.  I'm curious how they're going to deal with border security.

Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

lee n. field

• friend
« Reply #98 on: May 17, 2021, 08:47:41 PM »
In the same way that it's difficult to drive past a bad car wreck without looking, I read the entire constitution.  They don't seem to use the conventional definitions for the words State, Nation, and Continent (unless they are literally claiming control over North America) so it's kind of hard to understand the structure.  Basically they seem to be saying that capitalism is the evil tool that white people use to take over the world, and they're going to take over and do a better job.  OK, we'll see how that goes.  By the way, since BHO claims everything, money will no longer be needed, except for external transactions.  I think that means that donations, apparently  their sole source of income, is to be spent by the leaders.  Hmmm, that sounds familiar.

They're supposed to ratify this on September 15th.  I'm curious how they're going to deal with border security.

just in time for the first snow.

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #99 on: May 17, 2021, 10:37:29 PM »

I tried a search of Turtle Island in Colorado and came up with this group.

https://sites.google.com/site/turtleislandecologycenter/about-us

From their website:

What is it about Colorado recently? Is it the pot, the people pot attracts or what..... I cannot believe how quickly parts of that state tipped over from a conservative, salt of the earth ranchers and cowboys to a new age pseudo hippies looking to right all of the perceived wrongs against the "people". It's the pot, isn't it?   ???  =D

bob

Recently? I was in Colorado several times in the mid 80's and saw this coming.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG