Main Forums > Politics

"White Supremacists" Officially the Greatest Threat to the US

<< < (2/19) > >>

HeroHog:
I'm white and I'm superior (to MANY idjuts out there). PS: the two are NOT related.

Ron:
Loyalty

All groups are expected and encouraged to be loyal to "their own". If they aren't they all have names for the traitorous behavior.

Blacks, Jews, Indigenous/"native" peoples, "Asian", LGBT etc and the list goes on.

Everyone naturally practices in group loyalty. "In group loyalty" is very human. It is how humans build functional families, tribes, villages, towns, cities, states and civilizations.

"Whites" have been propagandized to become deracinated and drained of their ethnicities, their in group loyalty being transferred to an ideology, to very slippery undefined concepts, to "propositions".

It's the lie of a the "propositional nation".

The founding documents were designed for posterity. A people.

--- Quote ---POSTER'ITY, noun [Latin posteritas, from posterus, from post, after.]

1. Descendants; children, children's children, etc. indefinitely; the race that proceeds from a progenitor. The whole human race are the posterity of Adam.

2. In a general sense, succeeding generations; opposed to ancestors. 
--- End quote ---

American "whites" are loyal to abstract concepts and other tribes.

They have little to no loyalty to their own or posterity.

It's been bred and educated out of them.

The highest ideal is to be a successful economic unit.

It's for the economy.

Cliffh:

--- Quote from: Ben on May 12, 2021, 05:16:56 PM ---The AG announced that "white supremacists" are the greatest domestic threat to America today. Given the nebulous definitions that they use for "white supremacists", how do the 90 or so percent of APS members that fit the description like being on the most wanted list?  =D

There's some real, 100% bullshit in this story right here:

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/553161-biden-officials-testify-that-white-supremacists-are-greatest

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/05/12/attorney-general-merrick-garland-testifies-that-white-supremacists-are-our-greatest-domestic-security-threat/

--- End quote ---

Is this the 3rd or 4th list where whites have been the #1 enemy?

Doesn't really matter to me.  Screw 'em.  I am who I am and proud of it.

HankB:
Aw heck - since a person can now identify as any gender they want (aren't there a couple of dozen to choose from?) it's no leap at all for a person to identify as any race or ethnicity they want.

So to avoid the stain of White supremacy, I think I'll be changing my name to Trayvon RunningBear Chan-Hernandez, a Black Cherokee Asian Hispanic.

Where can I sign up for my reparations and cushy government diversity director consultant job?

makattak:

--- Quote from: HankB on May 13, 2021, 11:45:09 PM ---Aw heck - since a person can now identify as any gender they want (aren't there a couple of dozen to choose from?) it's no leap at all for a person to identify as any race or ethnicity they want.

So to avoid the stain of White supremacy, I think I'll be changing my name to Trayvon RunningBear Chan-Hernandez, a Black Cherokee Asian Hispanic.

Where can I sign up for my reparations and cushy government diversity director consultant job?

--- End quote ---

NO NO NO NO NO.

You see, while gender is merely a social construct, race is irrevocable defined by your DNA. Something so intrinsically part of your being can NEVER be changed.  If you attempt to pretend to be another race, you are guilty of the worst crime possible: VICTIMHOOD APPROPRIATION.

See: Rachel Dolezal

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version