Author Topic: "White Supremacists" Officially the Greatest Threat to the US  (Read 8550 times)

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
Re: "White Supremacists" Officially the Greatest Threat to the US
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2021, 09:59:11 AM »
Actually, I don't know why we (including me) keep saying "Biden is doing this." Biden doesn't know what day it is and can't put one, let alone two sentences together. I'd like to know who all in his administration is actually behind this stuff.

I agree,  but Biden is still  POTUS  and I'm going to hold him responsible anyway.  No one put a gun to his head and forced him to run for office. 
I'll be perfectly happy parsing out  .... "blame" .... to the real puppet masters when/if they become known.  There's going to be plenty to go around .... enough even for "seconds." >:D
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2021, 10:01:42 AM »
I agree,  but Biden is still  POTUS  and I'm going to hold him responsible anyway.  No one put a gun to his head and forced him to run for office. 
I'll be perfectly happy parsing out  .... "blame" .... to the real puppet masters when/if they become known.  There's going to be plenty to go around .... enough even for "seconds." >:D

Absolutely, the buck stops with Biden, but no way is he coming up with this stuff and ordering staff to follow up on it. Obama might have, but not Biden. Somebody(s) has their hand up Biden's ass and is moving his mouth.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2021, 10:03:37 AM »
Absolutely, the buck stops with Biden, but no way is he coming up with this stuff and ordering staff to follow up on it. Obama might have, but not Biden. Somebody(s) has their hand up Biden's ass and is moving his mouth.

The actual president?
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2021, 10:05:50 AM »

I've heard that the real "puppet master" is Obama through Susan Rice ....but I doubt this would stand up in "court" ..... it's more rumor than fact at this point,  IMO.
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2021, 10:07:32 AM »
I've heard that the real "puppet master" is Obama through Susan Rice ....but I doubt this would stand up in "court" ..... it's more rumor than fact at this point,  IMO.

So was 99.9% of the stuff they attacked and twice impeached Trump over
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Cliffh

• friend
« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2021, 10:22:28 PM »
Actually, I don't know why we (including me) keep saying "Biden is doing this." Biden doesn't know what day it is and can't put one, let alone two sentences together. I'd like to know who all in his administration is actually behind this stuff.

I doubt it's the giggle queen.  She just seems too flighty to be able to come up with her own coherent plans.  Somebody less visible is my guess, maybe a committee?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2021, 10:30:23 AM »
Here's the official WH document.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/National-Strategy-for-Countering-Domestic-Terrorism.pdf

Unless I missed something, all their examples are white. They do mention the congressional baseball shooter, but he was white as well. Their focus seems to be pretty well spelled out in the first three paragraphs under "Today's Threat".

The "assessment" section focuses on violence against minorities and anti-government (read "militias") activity. The document also mentions that militias are illegal. I've never heard that before.

EDIT: I saw it also mentions changes to the SF-86 for security clearances. I wonder if they will be asking people if they are NRA members or how many guns they own, because near the end of the document, they throw in a gun control message. Which might lead a paranoid person to think guys with a lot of guns might be lumped in to "terrorist".
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2021, 10:45:57 AM »

The "assessment" section focuses on violence against minorities and anti-government (read "militias") activity. The document also mentions that militias are illegal. I've never heard that before.

Whoever wrote that might want to review 10 U.S. Code § 246 - Militia: composition and classes: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/246

(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.

(b) The classes of the militia are—

(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2021, 10:50:54 AM »
Whoever wrote that might want to review 10 U.S. Code § 246 - Militia: composition and classes: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/246

I may have interpreted their meaning wrong, so for clarity, here is the quote from the document:

They also take on a variety
of forms, from lone actors and small groups of informally aligned individuals, to networks
exhorting and targeting violence toward specific communities, to violent self–proclaimed
“militias” who, despite legal prohibitions in all fifty states against certain private militia
activity, assert a baseless right to take the law into their own hands. A]

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2021, 01:41:27 PM »
If you find yourself thinking that "white supremacy" might actually be the biggest threat to the government, then you are retarded, derp. It's also possible you have been psychologically manipulated ie brainwashed.

Now, you know inside you, it's not true

The incoherence makes you uncomfortable

But whenever you consider the truth, You know, there is very little threat of white supremacy

Stop believing disgusting lies, it is unhealthy believing lies

Reject the lies and you won't feel the discomfort of incoherence

The whole premise is just stupid. Don't be a dummy.

edited to add: I doubt anyone here really believes that "White Supremacists" are the Greatest Threat to the US.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 02:33:49 PM by Ron »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2021, 03:54:04 PM »
White Supremacists = Republicans = Conservatives (skin color and ethnic background notwithstanding).  That's all one really needs to know about who is being targeted as terrorists by this administration.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2021, 04:23:15 PM »
White Supremacists = Republicans = Conservatives (skin color and ethnic background notwithstanding).  That's all one really needs to know about who is being targeted as terrorists by this administration.

BLM, the 1619 Project, Critical Race Theory, unfettered illegal and legal immigration policy, asylum policy, pushing the LGBTQ+ agenda are all intended to put the typical normie and "white" population majority on the defensive. It's psychological warfare.

It is now racist and intolerant to point out reality.

If you refuse to go along and pretend you're a bad guy.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2021, 04:53:35 PM »

Or would the puppet master be more likely to be Soros and his people?
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2021, 04:56:17 PM »
It's a big club, and we ain't in it.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2021, 08:34:22 AM »
Enter Mayor Lightfoot who will only talk to journalists of certain a race(s).

Disclose.tv 🚨
@disclosetv
JUST IN - Mayor Lori Lightfoot officially declared racism a "public health emergency" today. Chicago to divert nearly $10 million in COVID funds to address the issue.

‘It is literally killing us’: Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot declares racism a ‘public health emergency’
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/06/17/it-is-literally-killing-us-chicago-mayor-lori-lightfoot-declares-racism-a-public-health-emergency/

She needs to look in a mirror when saying that
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 09:31:58 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2021, 09:30:20 PM »
Enter Mayor Lightfoot who will only talk to journalists of certain a race(s).

‘It is literally killing us’: Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot declares racism a ‘public health emergency’
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/06/17/it-is-literally-killing-us-chicago-mayor-lori-lightfoot-declares-racism-a-public-health-emergency/

She needs to look in a mirror when saying that

Ah,  Lightfoot. That Jobu looking thing also pushed this:

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/chicago-politics/juneteenth-flag-to-fly-above-state-capitol-for-first-time-in-illinois-history-pritzker-announces/2533872/

But wait, there's more.  Hope you like the Pan African rag

https://blockclubchicago.org/2021/06/14/city-hosting-first-juneteenth-flag-raising-ceremony-at-daley-plaza-monday-as-kickoff-to-week-long-celebrations/

*expletive deleted*ck these people.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #67 on: June 26, 2021, 08:44:28 AM »
Well, I guess I was wrong about this white supremacist militia stuff. They got one:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-cop-shooting-suspect-linked-to-black-militia-group-fbi-joins-manhunt-reports

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #68 on: June 26, 2021, 09:51:51 AM »
Well, I guess I was wrong about this white supremacist militia stuff. They got one:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-cop-shooting-suspect-linked-to-black-militia-group-fbi-joins-manhunt-reports

I hope the cop recovers fully. A remarkable escalation since this is the first time NFAC has shot someone not in their membership. Hiding in their treehouse. Hardcore.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #69 on: June 26, 2021, 11:05:29 AM »
It appears it is the official policy of the US government to provoke the "white" and Black populations into violent conflict.

To their credit, so far, very few educated Blacks and only a subset of the low IQ urban Blacks have taken the bait. The white population is either dumbstruck, quietly seething or enthusiastically on board with the program, teaching others how whiteness is evil.

That means more pressure will need to be applied, buckle up.

On tap, more Black outrage and violence, more white disenfranchisement and humiliation.

Coincidentally, a violent event will occur that will reinforce the governments claim that white supremacists are an immanent threat to the safety and security of our diverse nation.   

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #70 on: June 26, 2021, 08:09:13 PM »
In another update from Officially White Supremacist Amerikkka, one of the television streaming service thingies (don't recall which one, maybe Peacock) is reminding us that June is Black Music Appreciation month. Apparently, the Carter administration proclaimed this in 1979.

The documentary being advertised, at least from the trailer, seems to be almost completely rap-focused. Maybe a little R&B and Motown thrown in there. I guess the blues and jazz are too white now? ???

Kinda odd to observe it in 2021, when "black music" is a huge industry, and has "white" pop and country following its lead.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #71 on: June 26, 2021, 09:24:17 PM »

Coincidentally, a violent event will occur that will reinforce the governments claim that white supremacists are an immanent threat to the safety and security of our diverse nation.   

There's time yet,  but I had that square for tonights Trump rally.  It's in my hometown.  (I live several counties over now,  but still consider it home).  Would not have shocked me at all if some crazy presented itself.  Trump is the shitmagnet of all shitmagnets at this point.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2021, 12:52:38 PM »

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2021, 01:22:30 PM »
Here we go. Won't you please help out the FBI and report your domestic terrorist family members?

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/07/11/omg-hide-your-legos-fbi-asking-twitter-to-report-their-friends-and-family-for-suspicious-behavior-backfires/

My U.S. Representative is Corey Bush. Wonder if I should report her?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 08:13:36 PM by Perd Hapley »

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2021, 03:41:18 PM »
Here we go. Won't you please help out the FBI and report your domestic terrorist family members?

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/07/11/omg-hide-your-legos-fbi-asking-twitter-to-report-their-friends-and-family-for-suspicious-behavior-backfires/
I am sure lots of people know family of FBI agents. 

Not that it has anything to do with this story.   [tinfoil]
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge