Author Topic: How Dare Israel...  (Read 3828 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
How Dare Israel...
« on: May 15, 2021, 08:54:27 AM »
...Defend itself?

I found this interview interesting, especially in how hard CNN was attempting to portray Israel as a war crime state. I saved it at the part that showed the reporter's bias, but there is more before that.

https://youtu.be/YUASDZhUVuU?t=199

Whatever you may think of Israel, what are they supposed to do? Everyone (from a certain side(s) ) is telling them to do nothing. They are just supposed to let themselves be bombed? How is the blame not on Hamas for how they place their launch sites and how they use human shields to protect those sites? There is no way to "only attack military targets" if the aggressor is launching all its attacks from "civilian" infrastructure. 
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: How Dare Israel...
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2021, 09:05:53 AM »
It's always amused me how everyone gets all pissed with Israel for defending themselves, but none of them are brave enough to send in "peace keeping" troops.

Because deep down they know that the IDF would borehog them beyond all recognition.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2021, 10:21:14 AM »
"Orange man Israel bad!"

"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2021, 11:34:16 AM »
Kinda hoping at some point we get no more Mr. Nice Jew. Heard a news report on the radio, the bias is insane.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2021, 12:51:10 PM »
Yeah.

I looked it up on the Huffpost for some reason a few days ago.

The headline?

ISREAL KILLS NINE CHILDREN.

;/

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2021, 12:51:30 PM »
...Defend itself?

I found this interview interesting, especially in how hard CNN was attempting to portray Israel as a war crime state. I saved it at the part that showed the reporter's bias, but there is more before that.

https://youtu.be/YUASDZhUVuU?t=199

Wow! She really worked extra hard to escape and evade every valid point he raised. I wonder if she has any understanding of just how idiotic she looked.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2021, 01:17:03 PM »
Hamas Lives Matter
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2021, 04:15:42 PM »
Jack Crosbie
@jscros
just saw a conservative on this site say "property destruction is not violence" in response to israel destroying the AP offices in gaza with an airstrike and my brain instantly melted into a smooth glowing orb
Samuel Culper 722, also on GAB @politiwars
@politiwars
Replying to @jscros
They have insurance don't they?
3:04 PM · May 15, 2021
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/05/15/liberals-brain-melts-after-hearing-a-conservative-say-property-destruction-is-not-violence/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2021, 09:10:47 PM »
I don't have a dog in this fight.

"Our greatest ally" is perfectly capable of fending for itself, and should.  They were handed territory, let them defend it.  I recognize right of conquest, they can figure that *expletive deleted*it out.

"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2021, 07:35:54 AM »
I've come to the realization that if there's another Holocaust, it's going to be led by American liberals.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2021, 07:56:01 AM »
I've come to the realization that if there's another Holocaust, it's going to be led by American liberals.

They are the slow death by insanity holocaust.
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2021, 08:39:37 AM »
AOC wants to impeach Biden over Israel

Impeach! AOC angry Biden admin ‘can’t stand up to an ally’ after Israel leveled Gaza building
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2021/05/15/impeach-aoc-angry-biden-admin-cant-stand-up-to-an-ally-after-israel-leveled-gaza-building/
- Calvin and Hobbes

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2021, 08:57:30 AM »
They were handed territory, let them defend it.  I recognize right of conquest, they can figure that *expletive deleted*it out.

This.

Let both sides takeoff their gloves and go at it.  One round only.  Winner take all.  Last politically-defined State still standing wins.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2021, 09:07:58 AM »
Chad Felix Greene 🇮🇱
@chadfelixg
·
7h
I can't decide if AOC is the David Hogg of Congress or if Hogg is the AOC of Harvard.
Quote Tweet
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC
 Â· 16h
Apartheid states aren’t democracies.
- Calvin and Hobbes

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2021, 11:50:41 PM »
AOC wants to impeach Biden over Israel

Impeach! AOC angry Biden admin ‘can’t stand up to an ally’ after Israel leveled Gaza building
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2021/05/15/impeach-aoc-angry-biden-admin-cant-stand-up-to-an-ally-after-israel-leveled-gaza-building/

I want to impeach Biden too,  just not for the same reason .....  [tinfoil] [popcorn]
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2021, 01:32:57 AM »
I want to impeach Biden too,  just not for the same reason .....  [tinfoil] [popcorn]

Can you impeach an illegitimate pretend president?

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2021, 01:40:44 AM »
Can you impeach an illegitimate pretend president?

More like the argument that has been made for executing mentally deficient death row inmates. Can you really impeach him if he doesn't know what's happening?
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2021, 02:14:18 AM »
More like the argument that has been made for executing mentally deficient death row inmates. Can you really impeach him if he doesn't know what's happening?

I was alluding to impeaching a past president.  But you can't impeach a non president, so since biden isn't a real (legitimately elected) president couldn't that be used as a defense by his counsel?  ;)

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2021, 03:44:10 PM »
Not really the same anyway.  One is whether or not to inflict a death sentence.  The other is just telling him to go home and don't bother anyone anymore.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2021, 10:48:50 PM »
But then we get the true idiot.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2021, 12:19:01 AM »
Heard a news report on the radio, the bias is insane.

Really helps one understand the simpatico between Israel & Trump.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2021, 07:40:57 PM »
I promise, this is not the one land dispute in the mideast that it makes sense to pick sides.

The extant to which this isn't our problem can not be overstated.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2021, 09:54:05 PM »
I promise, this is not the one land dispute in the mideast that it makes sense to pick sides.

The extant to which this isn't our problem can not be overstated.
Yet we never just stay out of it and let them fight it out to the finish. 

https://babylonbee.com/news/israel-to-buy-weapons-from-america-with-money-given-to-them-by-america-to-shoot-down-iranian-rockets-paid-for-by-america
Israel To Buy Weapons From America With Money Given To Them By America To Shoot Down Iranian Rockets Paid For By America

"Yeah," said the expert, "the entire conflict is pretty much a proxy war between Democrats and Republicans at this point."

Some in America have started a petition to bring those dollars back to America so Democrats and Republicans can just shoot rockets at each other here at home.
=D
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2021, 10:20:17 PM »
    "Yeah," said the expert, "the entire conflict is pretty much a proxy war between Democrats and Republicans at this point."

Some in America have started a petition to bring those dollars back to America so Democrats and Republicans can just shoot rockets at each other here at home.

Wait,  that's an option?  RPGs are really handy,  if they're just going to hand them out..
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.