Author Topic: Anyone know where I can get a 710 for my car?  (Read 961 times)

Sergeant Bob

• friend
Anyone know where I can get a 710 for my car?
« on: March 28, 2007, 09:28:23 AM »
What is a 710?
Yesterday I was having some work done at the car dealer. A blonde woman came in and asked for a seven hundred ten. The people there looked at each other and one of the mechanics asked "What is a 710?" The lady replied "You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine. I lost it and need a new one. It has always been there."
The mechanic gave the woman a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like. She drew a circle and in the middle of the circle she wrote 710. He then took her over to another car, popped the hood, and asked, "Is there a 710 on this car?"
She pointed and said, "Of course, it's right there."
Click here to learn the identity of the mysterious 710
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Anyone know where I can get a 710 for my car?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 10:09:57 AM »
Without looking, I'm going to guess serpentine belt. 

I thought you wanted a Remington bolt rifle as a car gun. 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

The Rabbi

• friend
  • "Ahh, Jeez. Not this sh*t again!"
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 10:11:36 AM »
As usual, you're wrong Fistful.  Turn it upside down.  Old joke.
Fight state-sponsored Islamic terrorism: Bomb France now!

Vote Libertarian: It Not Like It Matters Anyway.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2007, 10:22:32 AM »
Funny story . . . some years ago, I drained the oil in my lawn mower at the end of the season, squirted some in the cylinder, but didn't refill the crankcase.

So I wouldn't forget the crankcase was empty in the spring when I needed to resume lawn mowing, I taped a sheet of paper to the top of the mower with the (I thought) clear message - NO OIL.

My mother visited and happened to see it from the other side, and asked "What does 710 ON mean?"

It's now a standing joke in my family . . .
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Bigjake

• friend
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2007, 05:40:58 PM »
glad I'm not the only one here that read the thread title and thought "remington??"